Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker finally it is raining in KL. My electricity bill is gonna be high this month for sure. 

You know I don't see much difference between RMCO , CMCO, MCO. Our government flip flop on all the rules & restrictions so often ,  that all these lock down / quarantine measures are confusing!

Hahaha I agree. Same for where I am too. The restrictions keep changing that it's so hard to keep up.

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I agree. Same for where I am too. The restrictions keep changing that it's so hard to keep up.

Is your lock down lifted yet? Are you scheduled for vaccinations ?

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is your lock down lifted yet? Are you scheduled for vaccinations ?

Yeah but the number of people allowed in the house, I heard, still is limited so family can't gather for CNY. I'm not in priority group for vaccines. Not in a hurry to get the jab too. You?

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oficially dramaless now... 

Tried Taiwan The Victim's Game... seems no hensem oppa... but I need some doze of crime... 

I tried that. Couldn't get into it. The diction/intonation of some supporting actors are terrible. One even sounded like he's reading his lines. So flat.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah but the number of people allowed in the house, I heard, still is limited so family can't gather for CNY. I'm not in priority group for vaccines. Not in a hurry to get the jab too. You?

I tried that. Couldn't get into it. The diction/intonation of some supporting actors are terrible. One even sounded like he's reading his lines. So flat.

Hes supposed to have some Aspergers syndrome. Its seems good for me. I like stoic ML. Haha... 

Seems a lot of Taiwan drama go into Netflix now. But the Triad Princess is a huge dissapointment for me. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hes supposed to have some Aspergers syndrome. Its seems good for me. I like stoic ML. Haha... 

Seems a lot of Taiwan drama go into Netflix now. But the Triad Princess is a huge dissapointment for me. 

Lol. Got Jasper to see still disappointed?

I like stoic ML and ML not the issue...everyone else is 😅🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I am not in the priority group as well . I hv to wait till third quarter of this year , if I’m not mistaken. 

@SilverMoonTea how many Jasper dramas did you watch ? 

@mirmzi don’t actually want super cold weather like what you are having . I know it’s miserable in the long run.   It would be perfect to  have 18 to 20 c ( 60 over F )

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker finally it is raining in KL. My electricity bill is gonna be high this month for sure. 

You know I don't see much difference between RMCO , CMCO, MCO. Our government flip flop on all the rules & restrictions so often ,  that all these lock down / quarantine measures are confusing!

so best way is to stay at home and dont go out if necessary...

we had been staying at home mostly and only went out only if necessary....my friends office will close down and they will start to WFH in a permanent basic too....and most probably our office will shrink down and proceeded to WFH in a more permanent basic too lols so not sure yet....

this is the effect on our sides for sure.....

for sure there is no differences.....they relaxes the rules more if you ask me....cause for sure.....if they dont the economy will collapse for sure

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Expand  

so best way is to stay at home and dont go out if necessary...

I don’t go out since I also WFH  . Just every 10 days to get certain groceries. In fact a lot of stuff including vegetables & other fresh produce , I order online. Anyway let’s hope the vaccines will allow things to improve by the end of this year . 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@abs-oluteMAre you going to check out Hello Me? With Kim Young Kwang. I had forgotten about that. It showed up on Netflix.

Yes I am . You know I love him deep deep  . But I didn’t start the thread cause the FL is not really a favorite of mine although I did finish Good Casting. If I like it enough I’ll start the thread .  Are you gonna watch ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Are you gonna watch ? 

This is a difficult question to answer... haha...

I might check it out, but not a priority, also because of no excitement regarding the FL... I might just binge it when more episodes available so I can skip scenes.

Because you know what, I might continue LUCA coz of the cohabitation of the leads, LOL....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don’t go out since I also WFH  . Just every 10 days to get certain groceries. In fact a lot of stuff including vegetables & other fresh produce , I order online. Anyway let’s hope the vaccines will allow things to improve by the end of this year . 

yes i hope so too....

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

i tried to ignore the restrictions since wherever i move also still within 10km hahahaha....we're on an island and its a small island :pandacool:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is a difficult question to answer... haha...

I might check it out, but not a priority, also because of no excitement regarding the FL... I might just binge it when more episodes available so I can skip scenes.

Because you know what, I might continue LUCA coz of the cohabitation of the leads, LOL....

So I watched the 1st ep of Hello Me during my lunch break . It was funnier than I expected & surprisingly enjoyable. I will continue as it is a nice change from all the heavy stuff I am watching. Kim Young Kwang is adorbs because he's so silly. May not be priority watching when my schedule gets heavy. 

LUCA - gets better over the episodes.  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1