Havenites Dabang

Hello @mirmz. How's your day? Weekend is coming soon...any plans?

---------------------------------

@TRaNz @Dhakra surprised they are still going to air her movie given the controversy. 

Anyway I am posting the trailer cause I saw the burgers and thought immediately of you @TRaNz :lol:

Double Patty  airs next week in SK

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz @Dhakra surprised they are still going to air her movie given the controversy. 

Anyway I am posting the trailer cause I saw the burgers and thought immediately of you @TRaNz :lol:

Is there any new controversy or is it still about her being harsh and verbally abusing a stylist? It doesn't surprise me at all that they still air her movie. After all she is a member of Red Velvet and given that some time has passed since last year, people, or rather fans, forget stuff like that rather easy. 

For the movie itself, you know my idol policy when it comes to dramas/movies. 

And one drama/movie including a RV Member is enough for one lifetime. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tripleeeeeeeee

my day's going gooodddddd how about youuu?

my plans this weekend is just staying inside. i mean i thought it was cold but apparently it's gonnA BE REALLY COLD. and it's already been 20 below this week. :shocked2: 

so yeah i'm staying inside this weekend. i'd rather not get frostbite. :smile:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Is there any new controversy or is it still about her being harsh and verbally abusing a stylist? It doesn't surprise me at all that they still air her movie. After all she is a member of Red Velvet and given that some time has passed since last year, people, or rather fans, forget stuff like that rather easy. 

For the movie itself, you know my idol policy when it comes to dramas/movies. 

And one drama/movie including a RV Member is enough for one lifetime. 

Yeah it’s that bullying controversy.

Your last line cracked me up.  I definitely know which RV idol you’re talking about . 
-////-

Does it usually get this cold @mirmz? Stay warm ...it’s super hot where I am & I don’t mind some snow :nya:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I know, but I guess its been on hold too long, gotta try make some sort of revenue from the production.

Im worried for Irene, netizens going to lash out over the controversy. Poor girl, doesnt deserve such extreme long period of hate.

Though im glad the thought of fast food is linked to me. HAHAHAHAH, but ay I adore Red Velvet too :love: haha

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I know, but I guess its been on hold too long, gotta try make some sort of revenue from the production.

Im worried for Irene, netizens going to lash out over the controversy. Poor girl, doesnt deserve such extreme long period of hate.

Though im glad the thought of fast food is linked to me. HAHAHAHAH, but ay I adore Red Velvet too :love: haha

I hv not seen Irene  act before. And I know netizens may not be very forgiving.  It does look like a cute movie . Plus I hv other reasons to check out the movie . The male lead is a former athlete, whose got a great physique. :pandahappy:

Joy , on the other hand I have seen twice . She is alright in The Liar & His Lover ( in fact I quite enjoyed that drama ) . The role suits her & she gets to sing a lot of the OST - which was great as I like her singing voice . Her 2nd drama - Tempted - that was a disaster of a drama . Lol! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does it usually get this cold @mirmz? Stay warm ...it’s super hot where I am & I don’t mind some snow :nya:

well since i live in the midwest it can have cold weather one and super warm next winter. the summer can be realllyyyyy hot and humid too. (yeah, ik the weather is weird).

the record lowest temp EVER recorded in my state is -29ish degrees F. i think the coldest it's been since i was alive was about -25ishhh? but yeah weather tolerance is all about where you live and what you're used to weather wise. also i shall stay warm.

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

42 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think ppl forgive pretty girl quickly @abs-oluteM, but compare to other scandal this one is a bit mild. And I think she admitted it quickly too. Btw all Prada star really have problem. I think Prada never thought will be so unlucky. 3 of them all got scandal. 

True , not as bad as some other scandals.

You're talking about this Prada scandal right?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55729437

• Like 6

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Tempted - that was a disaster of a drama . Lol! 

We pretend that Kim Min Jae and Woo Do Hwan were never in that drama. Maybe same with Moon Ga Young too. :laugh:

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The Devil Wears Prada 

LOL!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

How did you stay warm today because I was sooooooooo cold?! :pandasadspoon:

well i wasn't really outside that much because of school, but i always wear  3 layers when i'm going to school.

i mean then again, i didn't walk to school in the morning (aka when it was coldest in my area) . but i wore a thin t shirt ,then a pull over, and a thick winter coat over top. i also wore lace up boots and a pair of leggings. again the usual tips: layer leggings under jeans, double layer the socks, wear a hat and gloves, AND DON'T LEAVE ANY BIG AREAS OF SKIN EXPOSED! (cuz in this weather you can get frostbite in 15 minutes).

• Like 9

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

well i wasn't really outside that much because of school, but i always wear  3 layers when i'm going to school.

i mean then again, i didn't walk to school in the morning (aka when it was coldest in my area) . but i wore a thin t shirt ,then a pull over, and a thick winter coat over top. i also wore lace up boots and a pair of leggings. again the usual tips: layer leggings under jeans, double layer the socks, wear a hat and gloves, AND DON'T LEAVE ANY BIG AREAS OF SKIN EXPOSED! (cuz in this weather you can get frostbite in 15 minutes).

I had an employee today who came in with just a sweater and he told our HR lady that he had no heat in his car. WHAT?! It was -8 (-23°C), but felt like -18 (-27°C) outside. And right now, it's feels like -30 (-34°C) outside. I want it to be warmer soon because I think our apartment boiler is working too hard to keep us warm that my room temp is set at 84, but it's warming up only to 70. I like it around 74. I'm glad you didn't have to go outside because I wore a few layers and I had my really warm winter coat on but I was still very cold. :cry:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, mirmz said:

my plans this weekend is just staying inside. i mean i thought it was cold but apparently it's gonnA BE REALLY COLD. and it's already been 20 below this week. :shocked2: 

Heeey, welcome to the club! Glad I am not the only one with freezing cold temperatures. It got a bit warmer here, cozy -2°C, but last week we also had temperatures of -20°C during the night. 

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Your last line cracked me up.  I definitely know which RV idol you’re talking about . 
-////-

I will never forget this "kiss". So glad we had the other couple back then. As cute as Joy was, her "acting" and character was so one-dimensional and boring. Sigh.....

So that's it for me, Red Velvet checked. 

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I hv not seen Irene  act before. And I know netizens may not be very forgiving.  It does look like a cute movie . Plus I hv other reasons to check out the movie . The male lead is a former athlete, whose got a great physique. 

Careful with the word "act". There are very, very few idols who can actually act. I noticed though that most idol actors get kinda good after their idol career, when they actually learn the craft. Take Nana for instance.

It depends. Given the fact that the stylist actually received threats and needed to take legal action, it seems that some netizens have a very blurry sight about some stuff. 

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think ppl forgive pretty girl quickly @abs-oluteM, but compare to other scandal this one is a bit mild. And I think she admitted it quickly too.

I agree. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Watching strangers from hell again, just to feel energised and I definitely had a throwback session of how hyper I was about the ending. I love that series..it's one of a kind...especially when we don't have female leads and there is some sort of bromantic gesture towards both leads. Mannnn I'm so curious about the after drama. Like what happens to Si Wan's character...Will he get caught. Will he do that again....Aww I really wanna know hahaha...but sadly this is something that won't happen...aw man. :(

OCN/TvN please give me something like this please! I want it....😫 I want to feel the thrill again!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif