Havenites Dabang

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I just notice @SilverMoonTea added "Oppas Collector" as her Member Title (I think) :laugh:

@abs-oluteM

This thread is active so  :MeowthM: :pandatakeit:  hahahaha

I will need this thread to help me make money :pandapopcorn:ahahaah...

Gosh , I am back to work after a long break...and my brain is already tired. 

Regarding the logging in part each day to make money, right not we're not quite sure if you need to log in & log out again to do that. We don't know as well. Have to observe. 

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I will need this thread to help me make money :pandapopcorn:ahahaah...

Gosh , I am back to work after a long break...and my brain is already tired. 

Regarding the logging in part each day to make money, right not we're not quite sure if you need to log in & log out again to do that. We don't know as well. Have to observe.

How many badges did you buy already? Why are your money so low? Or is it already in the bank waiting to earn interest? LOL, it is so sad coz the interest here is so much higher than real life (0.8% for a year) thanks to the bad economy and then COVID. :cry: Maybe we all need a Sisyphus in future so we can live in the past...

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

How many badges did you buy already? Why are your money so low? Or is it already in the bank waiting to earn interest? LOL, it is so sad coz the interest here is so much higher than real life (0.8% for a year) thanks to the bad economy and then COVID. :cry: Maybe we all need a Sisyphus in future so we can live in the past...

Everyone's points are re-set once it launches 22 Feb - North American time ( follow Soju's) . I didn't buy any badges yet .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I do eyebrow microblading for the 1st time and now I look like angry bird lols

Said i got bear with it for 2 weeks... (raise my eyebrows lols)...

Dont worry, you will get used to it.

When i did and got home that day, hub says "whoops !.... you look kinda fierce "

As time passes by, it fades little by little.

:MewGiggle:

• Haha 8
1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

Dont worry, you will get used to it.

When i did and got home that day, hub says "whoops !.... you look kinda fierce "

As time passes by, it fades little by little.

Ahahah thanks, how long did it faded for you? 

Its start to get a bit itchy and sometimes I forgot and scratch it... 

I think its better for me not looking into mirror for 2 weeks? 😅😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Everyone's points are re-set once it launches 22 Feb - North American time ( follow Soju's) . I didn't buy any badges yet .

:shocked2: WHAAAAAAT! You mean the Haven points I see now will go to 0 when I wake up tomorrow??? That's the most horrifying thing I've ever heard in Jang Haven. :cry:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ahahah thanks, how long did it faded for you? 

Its start to get a bit itchy and sometimes I forgot and scratch it... 

I think its better for me not looking into mirror for 2 weeks?

If I could recall, is the 5th month, slowly fades away.

Hahaha, you still need to look at yourself in the mirror when you put on your make-up.

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

WHAAAAAAT! You mean my current points I see now will go to 0 when I wake up tomorrow??? That's the most horrifying thing I've ever heard in Jang Haven. 

My mere points can't buy any badges.

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:shocked2: WHAAAAAAT! You mean the Haven points I see now will go to 0 when I wake up tomorrow??? That's the most horrifying thing I've ever heard in Jang Haven. :cry:

Yes, we were just testing the system before this . ahahahaha. You need not worry. You will make it back fast 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Wow this thread is so active lately! Feel like I've missed out by not joining :psweatduck:

On 2/19/2021 at 1:41 PM, TRaNz said:

I had packet noodles of Mi Goreng today for lunch...was too lazy and cheap to go buy fast food. hahaha:laugh:

This is definitely the definition of fast food - 2 min noodles!

On 2/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, Thong Thin said:

First of all, I am not into boba, and pizza shld be savoury ONLY.

Whoever invented that boba pizza, his business will go down the drain in not time.

I've had dessert pizza before, but it turned out more like a flat strawberry tart with a cream base? So not really a pizza but a tart? :laugh:

On 2/20/2021 at 6:22 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Mon-Tues : She Would Never Know/ LUCA The Beginning/ River Where The Moon Rises

Wed-Thurs : Sisyphus - The Myth / Hello, Me!

Fri- Sat : Beyond Evil , Sat - Sun: Love (feat Marriage & Divorces)/ Vincenzo

On 2/20/2021 at 11:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I watched Hello? It's Me!

I think it's a keeper. Although I'm not sure whether I'll love KYK's character. Most importantly I really like the young actress Lee Re. I hope she is in the drama for as long as possible. 

How is Hello? It's Me going? I'm in 2 minds about watching it. It looks like it'd be fun and the story sounds interesting...but not really attached to any actors in it and lazy with live watch? :idk: Do you guys think I'd like it?

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, JenL said:

How is Hello? It's Me going? I'm in 2 minds about watching it. It looks like it'd be fun and the story sounds interesting...but not really attached to any actors in it and lazy with live watch? :idk: Do you guys think I'd like it?

First 2 episodes are OK. Light & fun. Like @abs-oluteM said, slap-sticky humour but not over-done (yet).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Oh wow . Singaporean friends will know what I mean . Isn’t this like kiasu-ness to the highest level :thinking:? But then again, I need one too . My office area so hard to find parking sometimes 

https://mustsharenews.com/chope-parking-lot-app/

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh wow . Singaporean friends will know what I mean . Isn’t this like kiasu-ness to the highest level :thinking:? But then again, I need one too . My office area so hard to find parking sometimes 

https://mustsharenews.com/chope-parking-lot-app/

Singapore is a kiasu city 😂 But we are also calculative 🤔 It all depends what is the fee?

I may pay if I was going somewhere where I absolutely needed a parking space, for example, attending a concert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3