Havenites Dabang

20 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I will read this when I get home and give you the feedback @Chocolate . Should I also comment on her profile and tell her my opinion??

Thanks UnniSara. It is up to you because this is a sensitive topic. I think the author is probably already very frustrated and sad with all the comments. Her story is good - I hope she continues.

There's like 20+ replies just on that 1 comment in chapter 1. On twitter, people are fighting and cancelling people who follow her on twitter. So drama. You see, I have no need to watch TV 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, JenL said:

Well you know the old Chinese saying: 男人不坏,女人不爱 

(If a guy ain't bad, the girls don't want) :smug:

I can't say anything. Over at the Oppa Tracker thread I discovered I am basic and my tastes includes all of those second-lead-bad-boys-with-a-heart-of-gold. I currently like Hwang In Yeop just like so many people who watched True Beauty :lenny:

heheheheh.....i know some badass is just so damn appealing after all :wow2:

3 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is this Malaysia??? Or elsewhere?  :psweatduck:

yes Msia

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
27 minutes ago, JenL said:

Well you know the old Chinese saying: 男人不坏,女人不爱 

(If a guy ain't bad, the girls don't want) :smug:

Oh yeahhhhhh...I mean...Who doesn't lol...*bite finger nails*....He loves flowers some more! Such elegant and handsome man who loves flowers! That's a +100 on my charts hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Does that mean you will continue? Or not? 😆

Ya , of course. You know me well...ahahah...I love these kind of crazy dramas. When I was watching, my mum who is also following the series , keep telling me spoilers :pandawhat:...

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Er... my goodness in a good way (lotsa abs?) or bad way (cheating???)

I am waiting for him to show me his abs...that one I won't complain. He has some of the best bod in the business ...eh sorry I know this is not the abs clubs...but since it is Friday

Spoiler

giphy.gif

But this character is such a departure from many of his previous dramas. He's  not a good man here.

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

There's like 20+ replies just on that 1 comment in chapter 1. On twitter, people are fighting and cancelling people who follow her on twitter. So drama. You see, I have no need to watch TV 😂

Because I am a busybody ...share the twitter here :Ghastlel:

--------------------------

Have not seem @mirmz around...how are you dear?

• Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Because I am a busybody ...share the twitter here 

In spoiler

Spoiler

She seems to have deleted that tweet where she said she will unfollow all those who follow the author. These are her earlier tweets. The thing is, this author writes really really good smut. She was even going to attempt writing anal! So this reaction is...

There are so many others like this. Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon.

Spoiler 2

Spoiler

This gal makes some good points. It's difficult for any author that writes smut to take a moral highground.

This scene was written by the author who made that 1st comment on wattpad that led to this whole ruckus.

And this scene was written by author in Spoiler 1.

Her twitter page has more. It's interesting reading.

https://twitter.com/BINJ1N

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

I'm so glad is Friday. And is it me or because it is Friday I am NOT feeling tired at all? I was dead exhausted last night and didn't have the energy to post. I tried to post in threads I care-take and that was it. So low in energy but today once I'm off work I feel super energised. LOL LOL.

@abs-oluteM Is Sung Hoon an Oppa of yours?

He hadn't played a character I like yet. I tried to watch that drama you attached GIF but couldn't get through more than 2 episodes (I think...) even though I was first intrigued with the plot. That reminds me @Chocolate how was While You Were Sleeping? Did you move on to watch other Park Hye Ran's dramas? Yes/no to Lee Jong Suk or Jung Hae In? His best character is Park Soo Ha in IHYV... :GrowDerp: No new Oppa?

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Because I am a busybody ...share the twitter here

Hahahahahahaha I am curious too but I wasn't tagged so I don't want to kepo. I clicked into Chapter 1 and saw Lee Seung Gi in the context. Is she also using the real Lee Seung Gi?

@JenL Re: 男人不壞, 女人不愛

Although I don't easily fall for bad guys, but I like misunderstood male character or anti-hero. Does that count? Hahaha. I think @abs-oluteM would agree that Yang Se Jong's version of Lee Sung Hoon was rather charming even though he's villainy.

@Chocolate

Spoiler

Anal!!! :PsyWhat: Man and woman or BL??

Spoiler

I think I'm too conservative for this... LOLLLL :psweatduck:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 8
20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

That reminds me @Chocolate how was While You Were Sleeping? Did you move on to watch other Park Hye Ran's dramas? Yes/no to Lee Jong Suk or Jung Hae In? His best character is Park Soo Ha in IHYV...  No new Oppa?

Haha, I was just going to ask you. Does Suzy die in the end? I am at episode 12. If she dies, I don't want to watch already lol.

Both not doing anything for me romantically. Sorry 😚 But if I had to choose, I'd rather have JHI then LJS.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, I was just going to ask you. Does Suzy die in the end? I am at episode 12. If she dies, I don't want to watch already lol.

Err... this is such a spoilerific question. LOL. But since I want you to finish it, then no, she didn't. Someone else did.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But if I had to choose, I'd rather have JHI then LJS.

Hmm I'm curious who your next man is. It's ok to cheat on HB. Join us. Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm I'm curious who your next man is. It's ok to cheat on HB. Join us. Hahahaha

LOL! None lah. No time and none appeal to me also. Although I must say Kim Seon Ho keeps appearing on my TL - if there is just one really good show that makes him look super suave, that one may be dangerous.

Have a good weekend everyone. Going to lo hei now! Quietly hahaha.

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

LOL! None lah. No time and none appeal to me also. Although I must say Kim Seon Ho keeps appearing on my TL - if there is just one really good show that makes him look super suave, that one may be dangerous.

Have a good weekend everyone. Going to lo hei now! Quietly hahaha.

Han Ji Pyeong was very suave (especially after the time jump)!!! I was so in love with that hairstyle although not strong love LOL but he made it into Oppa list.

Huh, lo hei now? You're doing it early. Have a good dinner/gathering.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Is Sung Hoon an Oppa of yours?

Hmm  I don't know if he is but I have watched so many of his dramas, and have a soft spot for him.  I always admire him for all sorts of reasons that may not necessarily have to do with his acting :pandaevil:

@Chocolate wow.....the whole thing just blew up. Honestly, the writer is allowed to write whatever she wants la. It is a fanfic. The people cancelling her are a bit extreme. I really hate this cancelling culture on twitter. I have seen that happen when fans suddenly realise their oppas are human after all, and not as perfect as they think

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

wow.....the whole thing just blew up. Honestly, the writer is allowed to write whatever she wants la. It is a fanfic. The people cancelling her are a bit extreme. I really hate this cancelling culture on twitter. I have seen that happen when fans suddenly realise their oppas are human after all, and not as perfect as they think

Actually I'm curious about the technical/legality side for real people fan-fics. Coz you know how there is the violation of potrait rights; wouldn't this be a violation of some sort to the celebrities too? Although the celebs/agencies cannot police these 100%, but surely the writers need to consider how would the real people they based it on feel about this, especially it is something sexually explicit?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Actually I'm curious about the technical/legality side for real people fan-fics. Coz you know how there is the violation of potrait rights; wouldn't this be a violation of some sort to the celebrities too? Although the celebs/agencies cannot police these 100%, but surely the writers need to consider how would the real people they based it on feel about this, especially it is something sexually explicit?

I am not familiar with the technicalities of it. But I think if the writer from the start puts it as a fanfic on a private site ( it was Wattpad) , I don't think it violates anything. It is not like she is saying they actually did those things. It was her imagination. So I think should be okay ...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I also curious on this. From wiki about RPF (real people fiction) seems there's only few lawsuit launched regarding content that is too sexualised, or the real ppl complained. And its not getting anywhere. I guess the world have more urgent things to take care of, rather than indulging in fanfiction war 😆

@JenLROFL at lets making Jasper beautiful to keep the viewers. Btw I have been meaning to ask you, your name JenL is Jen Liu? You're the real wife no 1 of Jasper Liu 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I am waiting for him to show me his abs...that one I won't complain. He has some of the best bod in the business ...eh sorry I know this is not the abs clubs...but since it is Friday

Um, he will take a shower in ep.5, but you might be disappointed coz his bod not as defined as when in My Secret Romance. I think he gained a little chubby fat 😁

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm so glad is Friday. And is it me or because it is Friday I am NOT feeling tired at all?

Friday is definitely a different vibe! :Party01: I don't know where the energy comes from but you're not wrong...it just suddenly enters your body! 

I'm going to finish 2 live series tonight which is a relief and then I'm taking a break from live dramas or only picking up 1 maybe while catching up on old series. The Kdrama schedule is too intense! :psweatduck:  And I have too many opinions about every series tbh :lol:

I don't know how you do it @mademoiselle and @abs-oluteM...you guys are always watching so many series and updating so many threads....Do you both ever take drama breaks??

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Re: 男人不壞, 女人不愛

Although I don't easily fall for bad guys, but I like misunderstood male character or anti-hero. Does that count? Hahaha. 

Hahaha That totally counts! Anti-heroes are a type of bad boy...it's like they walk the line of what is acceptable and not :SquirtleSquadCool: Misunderstood characters...you mean like the Mr Darcy type who are gruff but then secretly helping others?

I don't like bad guys either - definitely can't stand guys who abuse women, children, weaker people and animals (remember my main squeeze is: Jasper Liu, friendliest face in Asia :lenny:)...but I think I like elements that people tend to adopt for that "bad boy" image...like I like charming trash talkers and they always make them "bad" boys in dramas :idk: 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

The people cancelling her are a bit extreme. I really hate this cancelling culture on twitter. 

People are very polarised and inflexible these days. I feel like there's no tolerance for people with different opinions sometimes on social media. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm glad I don't actually ship people in real life and I'm not into fan fics...it sounds like an extreme world if you accidentally violate/distress people. :thinking:

I only appreciate good actor/cast chemistry and friendships (Haha, I guess I contribute a lot to one shipper thread for DDSSLLS here...but actually, not a lot of hardcore romantic "shipping" goes on there...just more wishing the actors would work together again one day and missing the characters from the drama :laugh:)

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLROFL at lets making Jasper beautiful to keep the viewers. Btw I have been meaning to ask you, your name JenL is Jen Liu? You're the real wife no 1 of Jasper Liu 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha, I never thought about that! :laugh:

You can believe that about me if you wish though :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I don't know how you do it @mademoiselle and @abs-oluteM...you guys are always watching so many series and updating so many threads....Do you both ever take drama breaks??

I don't have drama breaks. So many Oppa taking turns to entertain me, how to take breaks? LOL! But I do get tired (especially the last few weeks) so I post less. The brain can't work very well with writing thoughts too. But tonight I'm playing catch up. LOL.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Misunderstood characters...you mean like the Mr Darcy type who are gruff but then secretly helping others?

Oooh yes, Mr Darcy is a good example! :wow: A tsundere is another word to describe Darcy I guess.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Darkarcana said:

Fun fact about Sung Hoon.

“He eats kiwi, with skin on.”  Justttt shoved it in there. Let me just ‘spoil’ your drama @abs-oluteM with this fact :laugh:

He can eat anything he wants as long as he remains delicious to my eyes....:smile:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

NEVER ....that goes against my religion....ahahahah kidding. Drama watching is like eating for me . :MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Have not seem @mirmz around...how are you dear?

hellooooooooooo

i 'm doing good

also i have been posting memes more often in my threads  lately so go check it out! :D

(also why is this still not letting me type in exclamation marks?)

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@Chocolate I skimmed the first chapter and let me say this. This writer will have to toughen up mentally. With any talent, there will be bullying to artists, writer, music , sport ect.... Some readers are very sensitive especially if they themselves have experience it and will vent out their frustration they feel they need to complain to. The writer doesn’t need to write non consensual because it wasn’t rape. Writer is right and she doesn’t need to label it as such. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House