Havenites Dabang

19 hours ago, JenL said:

I do love LDH :heart: But is he only the side character to Song Kang in SH? I feel like Song Kang came out of nowhere (well out of Love Alarm which I avoided) and suddenly he's in every second drama this year. He is super hard working, I'll give him that :MewHi: But yeah, even his upcoming project "I know, but" doesn't strike any chords with me. But yeah, I see him becoming super popular.

The 4 main casts have similar screen time IMO. I feel that it's more of an ensemble like Parasite where neither one particularly had the heaviest role. They are equally important. What do you both think @abs-oluteM @Chocolate?

Song Kang was in small roles before Love Alarm. So yes, Love Alarm was his breakthrough and season 1 is actually not bad (just too much flashback about Jojo's past) and the story exploring on people relying on a phone app - The exploration on this What If and the consequences of it after is quite interesting. It's what we are doing now with technology/PCs/internet. I actually find this bit "dark". Season 2 is the one that flunk completey. Let's not go there, sighhhh.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Oooh I haven't! I'll put it on the list. I'm not a crier though. I've cried in like 3-5 movies over my entire life...I'm a bit soulless like that. But one time it was over that Star-gazing Japanese dog movie. They hurt the dog and that hurt me.

There's more women empowerment in The Joy Luck Club and it's (if not mistaken) is the first Chinese American film. It just didn't garner the same attention as Crazy Rich Asian but IMO, I think this is better (and it's from a book). Another slice of life story between the 4 mothers and their daughters. I like the mothers' stories more because *ahem* - theirs were in the era where there were more things happening.

What's this star-gazing Japanese dog movie? I only know Mari & Her 3 Puppies! I bawled my eyes out for this one (even from watching the trailer) but LOVED the movie and it was based on real life story. The little girl in the movie, ohmygod, she broke my tear glands. Mari saved the Haraboji during the earthquake and she and her pups were left behind because the rescue team couldn't take them... just typing this out is making me tearing up!!!

I also cried my eyes out every time watching Hachiko (Richard Gere version). It's on NF now.

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Exactly. Just the old look of dramas are already enough to make me not wanna watch it. Maybe we're spoiled from all the HD stuff and overall high quality pictures, but I just can't watch old stuff anymore.

I'm with you guys on this, that's why I can't watch super old dramas like Full House, Beethoven's Virus, BOF or You're Beautiful. Even Coffee Prince looks too old (luckily I've seen it maybe 10 years ago).

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I liked her role and overall task in the drama, being the only one who truly knows everything about JCW, she definitely had SWAG but Do Ji Won was just such a pure warm hearted soul, so nice and pretty. And the amount of cooking she always did. 

I feel so sorry for her. She was so guilty about Young Shin that the moment she's mentioned she gets into seizure. I was hoping Young Shin and her could unite in the finale but understand it'll take time before she could get over it and accept Ji An is alive (I cannot believe I still remember the name) is Young Shin. It was also a lovely moment when Young Shin took the cookie Mum made for her and shares it with her foster father.

I wasn't sure I'd like Healer but this father/daughter scene seals the deal for me, LOL

https://youtu.be/HS9bpwzemp0

11 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Mmmm, I got no idea, I just assumed it'll be all McDonalds. You what would be funny if McDonalds release the meal but its just different food items in one special order called BTS. and like there was no BTS pictures or anything on the packaging. Just all standard Maccas wrappers, but maybe with the letters BTS on the bag. LMFAO. HAHAHAHAHA

LMAO. I'm hoping not, but yes, it'll be a super huge let down if there's nothing special about it.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The main 4 casts have similar screen time IMO. I feel that it's more of an ensemble like Parasite where neither one particularly had the heaviest role. They are equally important. What do you both think @abs-oluteM @Chocolate?

Yes, quite equal. LDH was leader of the residents so he had a good amount of screentime.

28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What's this star-gazing Japanese dog movie? I only know Mari & Her 3 Puppies! I bawled my eyes out for this one (even from watching the trailer) but LOVED the movie and it was based on real life story. The little girl in the movie, ohmygod, she broke my tear glands. Mari saved the Haraboji during the earthquake and she and her pups were left back because the rescue team couldn't take them... just typing this out is making me tearing up!!!

Oooooh the puppies are so cute! I teared up too watching the trailer. So definitely can't watch the movie. PLEASE tell me that the mama dog and the puppies were rescued eventually.

Unlike @JenL I'm a crier. Even if I am not watching the show, if I see a funeral scene or something sad, the tears come. In fact, I cry more for drama funerals than RL ones.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
52 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Oooooh the puppies are so cute! I teared up too watching the trailer. So definitely can't watch the movie. PLEASE tell me that the mama dog and the puppies were rescued eventually.

You should watch it. It's a nice movie. There was another Japanese dog movie I watched and bawled my eyes out too but I cannot remember the name.

Anyway, spoiler for Mari:

Spoiler

After this incident, Aya (the little girl) did not mention about Mari anymore. When the aftershocks subsided, each family was able to send one representative to go into the village to survey the damage and to collect personal items. Since everyone at the shelter had heard the story of Mari, some people forgo their places to let Ryota and Aya search for Mari again. After a long search, there was no sign that Mari or its three puppies were alive. Just when they were about to give up, a puppy appears, followed by the rest of the dogs. The family happily took back the dogs to the shelter amid applause from the villagers.

In 2005, the family moved into a temporary shelter and life for them more or less returns to normal. Mari also lives there with her three puppies.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

The main 4 casts have similar screen time IMO. I feel that it's more of an ensemble like Parasite where neither one particularly had the heaviest role. They are equally important. What do you both think @abs-oluteM @Chocolate?

Yeah pretty much. Go Min Si as well - who plays LDH's sister also has a sizeable screen time. LDH's arc was my favorite. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Wedding Impossible  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm with you guys on this, that's why I can't watch super old dramas like Full House, Beethoven's Virus, BOF or You're Beautiful. Even Coffee Prince looks too old (luckily I've seen it maybe 10 years ago).

Sigh, here I am, thinking I finally overcame Beethoven's Virus song being stuck in my head for days (seriously, the english language needs a proper translation for the german word "Ohrwurm"), only to have you bringing it all back again.

I didn't know it was a drama too though. 

I remember I tried watching 'A Gentlemen's Dignity' a few years back, I guess it was recommended to me aswell as some kind of all time classic, but the moment I started it and saw the old style I turned it down. It looks so staged and unnatural. 

But on the same page, to be honest, I am such a spoiled brat, I even begin to whine when there is no 720p available. 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I feel so sorry for her. She was so guilty about Young Shin that the moment she's mentioned she gets into seizure. I was hoping Young Shin and her could unite in the finale but understand it'll take time before she could get over it and accept Ji An is alive (I cannot believe I still remember the name) is Young Shin. It was also a lovely moment when Young Shin took the cookie Mum made for her and shares it with her foster father.

Oh I remember, they never reunite as mother and daughter right? Although I remember they met at one point, they never stand in front of each other or hug as mom/daughter. That's still some kind of flaw imo.

But KDrama were never good at creating satisfying ending. I think I could count endings on one hand that I was truly happy with. One Spring Night also had an ending that left me with a bad taste of not wrapping up everything perfectly. 

But everything is better than an open end.  

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 6
59 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Sigh, here I am, thinking I finally overcame Beethoven's Virus song being stuck in my head for days (seriously, the english language needs a proper translation for the german word "Ohrwurm"), only to have you bringing it all back again. I didn't know it was a drama too though.

Hahaha oh yeah there's a song called that too. Someone close to me was obsessed with it. The drama is available on NF but it's so dated I couldn't even though I like dramas with classical music. Maybe one day...

I remember I tried watching 'A Gentlemen's Dignity' a few years back, I guess it was recommended to me aswell as some kind of all time classic, but the moment I started it and saw the old style I turned it down. It looks so staged and unnatural. 

Errr... who? I would never put my neck on the line for that drama. In fact, I would not put my neck on the line for any Kim Eun Sook's dramas.

I am such a spoiled brat, I even begin to whine when there is no 720p available. 

So am I. If I d/l, it needs to be 1080p. I'd go for higher if it's available TBH. If I have no choice then I'd sit further away so I won't see the pixels.

Oh I remember, they never reunite as mother and daughter right? Although I remember they met at one point, they never stand in front of each other or hug as mom/daughter. That's still some kind of flaw imo.

Nahhh, no flaw in this part. She believed (and was ingrained in her) that Ji An is dead. She beats herself so much so that whenever she's reminded of Ji An her life will be in danger as she goes into seizure. So for health reason, Moon Shik and Young Shin (Ji An) decided best not to rush the mother daughter reunion because she'll surely get a shock and react violently out of guilt. Instead they will do it slowly, which is why we get the scene of Young Shin spending time with her first. I'm happy to know that in the near future, when her heart opens up for Young Shin, they will tell her.

My main gripe for Healer's ending had to be the airport scene. The original was Healer dying in an airplane explosion. But due to budget problem, they resorted to that horrendous alternative we now saw, and a deja vu of Park Min Young looking helplessly, uselessly frozen in the spot with tears in her eyes like she did in City Hunter. Meh. Although in her defense, her acting was so so so much better in Healer and for this scene.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea is selling her drama thread so she can earn more passive income to fund the book lounge prize of 1200 points, right? :eeeee:

@abs-oluteM Have you watched Mission: Possible yet?

I watch only half , and then I forgot to continue. Lol! I will continue tomorrow . So far it’s quite funny & entertaining. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Wedding Impossible  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

I watch only half , and then I forgot to continue. Lol! I will continue tomorrow . So far it’s quite funny & entertaining. 

Where did you stop at? Yep, it's light and entertaining. I loved that there's a part where they were in the car and he did the "HA-HA!" I don't know why but I just love the way he did it. Of course I love the ending bits where all the actions began. I honestly expected our Vincenzo to be this good... tsk.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Where did you stop at? Yep, it's light and entertaining. I loved that there's a part where they were in the car and he did the "HA-HA!" I don't know why but I just love the way he did it. Of course I love the ending bits where all the actions began. I honestly expected our Vincenzo to be this good... tsk.

I can only remember until the past the tango class they did. Tomorrow I must see where I stop. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNzCan you munch a ghost story? If yes come join us to the haunted house lols 👻 

Hrmmm Jang Nara and YongHwa...... ill have quick squizz at the summary and trailers. :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I am totally fine. :pandarage2: I remember the second OTP was killing the drama for me over and over again. 

Ah yes, actually nostalgia made me forget that the second couple were irritating :idk:

But the chemistry of the first couple and young Gong Yoo on screen live on positively in my mind

The shots were beautiful, the nights were always calm and meaningful and it many conversations were quite interesting. Although I did not agree on every outcome or how they handled solutions, I found a lot for myself. 

And on top, they played a german classical song at one point and it felt magical for me.

This is so true...the conversations were soothing and I also love classical music in dramas so that probably got to me too. :heart:

When the syntheziser started for the first time and the camera moved around the taxi, the lifting ramp went up I was TOTALLY grooving on my seat back and forth, totally ready to get these baddied. I actually was surprised that this drama is really (so far) about taking law into their own hands and not stopping at death. They really killed all of them. The did to them what they did to their victims and I actually enjoyed it :pandagrim: Putting that insurance lady into one of those barrels, letting her freeze to death like they tried to do to Marie? 

Absolutely felt good somehow. :pandapirate:

Yessss. I agree - I am loving the music as well as the visuals and story ideas. Everything is just super badass. It remind me a lot of Drive (with Ryan Gosling) but in the opposite direction - The character in Drive is a getaway driver for criminals but then changes his ways, whereas LJH is a vigilante taxi driver helping others to get revenge. I think they were inspired a lot by the music and styling of Drive, but instead of arthouse elements, they went with feel-good humour/ drama.

Hahaha yeah. I do that with a lot of things. 

Fun Fact, I sometimes even wait on text messages until the sun went down and then reply, because I know with the sun going down, I am totally in a different mood. 

Hahahaha. Are you me? :thinking:

I'm also a creature of the night and I tend to send my text messages then too!!! :laugh: I'm more alive when the sun sets and for some reason have better ability to function...but I spend most of that extra energy watching dramas :idk: I'm not sure what I do in the day though? Work...what's that? :thinking:

18 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

A Yonghwa fan?? You should listen to his songs, they are original. He covers so many genres. I  like The Moment  (I posted it earlier a couple of days ago),  it has a French jazzy style. Also Diamond Girl, with CNBLUE, with a Latino beat. So many others. I lost count. Oh and the OST of Daebak Real Estate, a bit of country music. And of course rap and techno. He is so versatile.

Haha! I used to be a really big fan...and then I moved on to other actors/ singers. But I will check these out since I'm getting into him again due to Haunted Real Estate :BulbaOWO: Thanks for sharing

16 hours ago, TRaNz said:

haha I've been told this sooo many times in the last several years AND I pray McDonalds recognize me...but sadly they don't. haha

If there was a loyalty scheme with Maccas it would most likely just make me eat it more. hahahaha

Hahaha if you consume Maccas at the rate you do, your dreams will come true one day....Have faith and have another Big Mac :CharmanderYay:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Errr... who? I would never put my neck on the line for that drama. In fact, I would not put my neck on the line for any Kim Eun Sook's dramas.

:pandawhat:That's a statement. Are her dramas really so bad? I checked her list and she did a decent job with DotS. Although I didn't like the part where they were back in korea. 

So am I. If I d/l, it needs to be 1080p. I'd go for higher if it's available TBH. If I have no choice then I'd sit further away so I won't see the pixels.

If only every drama could be in 4k. :pandahappy:

Nahhh, no flaw in this part. She believed (and was ingrained in her) that Ji An is dead. She beats herself so much so that whenever she's reminded of Ji An her life will be in danger as she goes into seizure. So for health reason, Moon Shik and Young Shin (Ji An) decided best not to rush the mother daughter reunion because she'll surely get a shock and react violently out of guilt. Instead they will do it slowly, which is why we get the scene of Young Shin spending time with her first. I'm happy to know that in the near future, when her heart opens up for Young Shin, they will tell her.

Logical-wise? Yes, make sense. Fanservice-wise? Nooo. I want to see them reunited! The majority of the drama was about Ji An looking for her mom and ahjumma-hottie missing her daughter. 

I want to see that stuff, I am really no fan of "imagining stuff". Give me clear & cold visualized proof that they met as mommy & daughter.   :pandasad:

My main gripe for Healer's ending had to be the airport scene. The original was Healer dying in an airplane explosion. But due to budget problem, they resorted to that horrendous alternative we now saw, and a deja vu of Park Min Young looking helplessly, uselessly frozen in the spot with tears in her eyes like she did in City Hunter. Meh. Although in her defense, her acting was so so so much better in Healer and for this scene.

Oh gosh, how much I disliked City Hunter for so many reason. 

Oh yeah, I remember that weird airport scene with the fake death and everything. She always was helplessly. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

That's a statement. Are her dramas really so bad? I checked her list and she did a decent job with DotS. Although I didn't like the part where they were back in korea. 

Amongst her dramas, I only really appreciated Goblin. And that had a lot to do with the actors and directing. Mr Sunshine wasn't too bad but just not my cuppa. TKEM was entertaining & I do love LMH & WDH while it lasted until I was obsessed with next airing drama 😅😆

Her dramas are mostly entertaining but at the end of the day it isn't the kind where you would find them meaningful or has substance or depth...like Healer for example. Healer OTP has this really strong bond, unbreakable connection so deep that they are incomplete without each other. I can't describe it very well. I just don't feel the same for her writing as I do for SJN. Her dramas are fluffy and all her male characters are very childish, even for Goblin and Mr Sunshine...although in Mr Sunshine it was a restrained childishness due to the theme of the drama.

Heirs and DotS were disappointing since it featured so many of my Oppa. A Gentleman's Dignity, I don't know if you wanna see 4 men in their 40s acting childishly. Secret Garden... it was fun watching the body switching but it is a Cinderella story with an evil mother in law story which I don't like (and so outdated these days - the you can't be with my son coz you are poor and not worthy of him trope).

I cannot put my neck out for a drama even I'm not convinced my friends will like.

I much rather put my neck out for dramas such as Reply 1988, Misaeng and Prison Playlist. I just don't think they met your criteria as they go over 1 hour and are no longer on air. However, like Sweet Home (ahem), they are dramas worth checking out if you haven't.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, JenL said:

Ah yes, actually nostalgia made me forget that the second couple were irritating

The decisions she made :pandaroar::pandarage2: It's all coming back to me now.

8 hours ago, JenL said:

This is so true...the conversations were soothing and I also love classical music in dramas so that probably got to me too

Another reason why I enjoy Taxi-Driver so much currently.

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Yessss. I agree - I am loving the music as well as the visuals and story ideas. Everything is just super badass. It remind me a lot of Drive (with Ryan Gosling) but in the opposite direction - The character in Drive is a getaway driver for criminals but then changes his ways, whereas LJH is a vigilante taxi driver helping others to get revenge. I think they were inspired a lot by the music and styling of Drive, but instead of arthouse elements, they went with feel-good humour/ drama

It actually reminded me of "Transporter" with Jason Statham. The simple car, the lil tricks like changing licence plates. The sunglasses and cool shots of everything. It's also a bit different, since the character in Transporter transports whatever he is paid for and doesn't ask any questions, but he also kinda fights against the bad guys later in the movies. 

I really dig the style so far, the sounds and OST are fantastic, I just hope we get a lot of cool cases and cool stuff of people getting revenge. I mean, after all, it's a drama, so I enjoy a bit of vigilantism and kicking the bad guys in the nuts. 

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha. Are you me? 

I'm also a creature of the night and I tend to send my text messages then too!!!  I'm more alive when the sun sets and for some reason have better ability to function...but I spend most of that extra energy watching dramas  I'm not sure what I do in the day though? Work...what's that? 

I think you would notice :pandaxmas:

Yep, TOTALLY a creature of the night aswell. My days start late and my nights go long. I hope that doesn't change soon. 

Talking to me before noon is a mistake many people make only once. You don't get a straight sentence of me. 

A few people even wait until sunset before talking to me with specific topics. 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha @TRaNz

Ohhh booooooy I can already see them being sold on ebay for tremendous amounts of moneeeeeey. Kpop Stans pay crazy amounts of money for limited stuff like this. I know that, because I sold them stuff aswell :pandaletsgo:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Her dramas are mostly entertaining but at the end of the day it isn't the kind where you would find them meaningful or has substance or depth...like Healer for example.

Honestly, and this is probably just me, but as much as I LOVED Healer, the three traits you mentioned wouldn't be actually things I would link to Healer. Meaningful? Depth? Substance? Mhm. :pandathink: It was very entertaining, cool, a beautiful love story with a fantastic actor, even heart-warming and something I will remember as great drama that I will definitely watch again in the future. 

But when I think about those three keywords you mentioned, I would rather list dramas like "Mother", "One Spring Night" or "Children of Nobody".

22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Healer OTP has this really strong bond, unbreakable connection so deep that they are incomplete without each other. I can't describe it very well.

I agree you on this one and understand what you mean.

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Heirs and DotS were disappointing since it featured so many of my Oppa. A Gentleman's Dignity, I don't know if you wanna see 4 men in their 40s acting childishly. Secret Garden... it was fun watching the body switching but it is a Cinderella story with an evil mother in law story which I don't like (and so outdated these days - the you can't be with my son coz you are poor and not worthy of him trope).

I guess that's a benefit of not having any oppas at all and so few really actresses? noonas? I like. The only actress or roles that really disappointed me over and over was Kyung Soo Jin and after "Radiant Office" I was also a bit sad that Park Se Wan, who only had a minor role, also only got roles in teenage dramas, which are totally not my thing. 

I honestly don't know why I tried to watch it, I guess I wanted to find another good Slice of Life drama, since they are really rare and good ones are even harder to find. 

That what I meant with stereotypes on my list. Outdated tropes or stereotypes like pretty much all Chaebol dramas are just.....so ugh. :pandablank:

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Question. If you enjoy vigilante story and classical music, have you checked out Vincenzo?

No, but well, I already have an ongoing drama and this one is pretty already over. You want me to watch a drama that is already 16 episodes in? :pandaroar: You crazy? :pandacop:

Too late.

Yepyep, sadsad.

Can't do nothing.

*case closed*

*closing folder*

*putting it down*

*moving it back across the table to @mademoiselle*

I did everything I could. :pandajustright:

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Those shirts are gonna worth sooo freaking much. HAHAHA

Situation to be out of control.

Yep! That stuff is going to be expeeeeeeensive as hell. Oh boyohboyohboy. Some peeps are going to make moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :pandatakeit:

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly, and this is probably just me, but as much as I LOVED Healer, the three traits you mentioned wouldn't be actually things I would link to Healer. Meaningful? Depth? Substance? Mhm. It was very entertaining, cool, a beautiful love story with a fantastic actor, even heart-warming and something I will remember as great drama that I will definitely watch again in the future. But when I think about those three keywords you mentioned, I would rather list dramas like "Mother", "One Spring Night" or "Children of Nobody".

It's because I don't know what else you've watched other than Healer and Weightlifting Fairy. Besides, I do think KES drama vs Healer, Healer definitely fits the bill as it explored the history in the 80s - a bunch of journalists trying to expose the government. They failed but their children continued the legacy for them later. The story explores corruption (The Farmers) and justice. The characters were layered and has depth and is colourful and memorable even when they are just supporting actors.

Re: Vincenzo

Meh, I wasn't selling. I was just curious if it'd be your cuppa.

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Yep! That stuff is going to be expeeeeeeensive as hell. Oh boyohboyohboy. Some peeps are going to make moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

@TRaNz Buy it and re-sell LOL LOL LOL

16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I honestly don't know why I tried to watch it, I guess I wanted to find another good Slice of Life drama, since they are really rare and good ones are even harder to find. 

Mister Fussy Pot. If you take out your "no finished drama" and "no over 1 hour" from your criteria, I'm sure you'll find more slice of life dramas. :pandacop:

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm also a creature of the night and I tend to send my text messages then too!!! :laugh: I'm more alive when the sun sets and for some reason have better ability to function...but I spend most of that extra energy watching dramas :idk: I'm not sure what I do in the day though? Work...what's that?

LOL. I am always curious how many hours do you sleep coz you stayed up way later since I often get notifs from your tag the next morning. I'm a night owl myself but I've to sleep by midnight if I want enough energy during the day for work.

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle @JenL I finally finished A Piece Of Your Mind. TBH I wasn't paying as much as attention to the last two episodes because I was mentally checked out by then. Thought they were rather lackluster too and just trying to close up the story. Overall pretty drama, an interesting premise to the storyline whose exploration suffered due to the pacing.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:41 PM, JenL said:

Interesting...If I'm ever having a lazy day when I travel to Singapore in the future maybe I will eat at a 4 fingers to try then. But Singapore just has good food everywhere! I usually just want to live at your marketplace food courts!

You definitely can, haha! Where's that travel bubble :idk:

• Like 6