Havenites Dabang

17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

anyone here had taken 3rd dose or more?

Yes! I got mine back in December. I'm not sure if they will ask people to go back and get a fourth one. 

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm sort of addicted buying keyboards now.

I did not watch the video as I find myself buying things whenever you show me what you buy too! :cry:

• Haha 5
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

he is setting himself as a food critics @bai

lol I like how them is like highly enlightened with all the taste 🤣🤣

that Pororo chopstick too aaaaaa lol

and Malachi is there he didn't like the weirdness of Kimchi 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@NiteWalker I got mine in January and I don't want to do anymore T^T

@SilverMoonTea I'm not obsessed with keyboards BUT I am fussy when the springs inside the keys start to become harder to press down so I'd go out and buy new one. When I buy desktop set, they give keyboard and mouse so I keep them and ended up having spares at home. The keyboard and mouse I use at work is mine, and I still have 2 more old keyboards at home.

@bai I give the boy some credit for trying to learn to use chopstick LOL unlike a colleague of mine kept saying she wants to learn but not actioning it LOL. Obviously we don't know how far this boy will use that chopstick too xD

Their reaction to raw beef was hilarious. I mean, they acted like it's another world's food. Is this because of mad cow disease back in the days or something...?

• Haha 5
18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bai I give the boy some credit for trying to learn to use chopstick LOL unlike a colleague of mine kept saying she wants to learn but not actioning it LOL. Obviously we don't know how far this boy will use that chopstick too xD

Their reaction to raw beef was hilarious. I mean, they acted like it's another world's food. Is this because of mad cow disease back in the days or something...?

they are so excited & open to learn xD

tbh my reaction with raw meat based foods that I stumbled on Kvariety exactly like the boy beside Malachi and Malachi. I can understand fish (sushiiiiiii <3) but for beef I'm having headache 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes i got mine on Wed and honestly i dont want to have any more as well ><"

I got mine end of December. Had no side effects 

Am okay with the 4th dose, if there's really a need given what I do-  as every week there are cases in my classes . I see it like an influenza jab where you will have to take often for new strains. But I do hope that they can come up with one that can be variant proof, so to speak. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 3/19/2022 at 2:37 PM, mademoiselle said:

One day... you should try it 😋

i know in Korean there are ppl eating beef raw too....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpOByAR_GQ

On 3/24/2022 at 9:36 AM, Tofu said:

Anyone else just feel exhausted in general? These days at work, I don't want anything to do with my coworkers, employees I manage, etc. :letalQQ:

exhausted yea......with work not with co-workers / ppl i wonder with ...sometimes when i off my computer i want nothing to do with internet lols

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i know in Korean there are ppl eating beef raw too.

They can even eat pork raw (in Pork Rhapsody on Netflix).

On 3/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, Tofu said:

Anyone else just feel exhausted in general? These days at work, I don't want anything to do with my coworkers, employees I manage, etc. :letalQQ:

Yeah I get that and same it's with people.

17 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

exhausted yea......with work not with co-workers / ppl i wonder with ...sometimes when i off my computer i want nothing to do with internet lols

I love my internet, just not anything to do w/ work. 

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

They can even eat pork raw (in Pork Rhapsody on Netflix).

i think there alot of things they can actually eat raw...though i dont really like raw meet.....i dont mind salmon...just not others...

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I love my internet, just not anything to do w/ work. 

true...i on my mobile...its still internet lols

• Like 4