Havenites Dabang

@Nohamahmoud2002 Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your loved ones for your loss. Please take care and may you find strength and comfort during this difficult time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

@Tofuwas watching random YT, and this PS craze in china is really quite crazy. I never know elf ear is trending in China. And first time heard calf reduction surgery which messing with the nerves. They also can adjust the skull size it seems, with the cranial procedure. 

The thing is, I don't see much difference before & after 🙃 This people all must have high threshold of pain 

• Shocked 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Wow! That girl had over 300 surgeries in ten years?! That's so many! 

I never knew elf ears was a thing. People get it because if your ears stick out, it makes your face smaller? That seems like such a silly reason. I guess the good thing is that it's an injection and you're not undergoing major surgery for it. 

I'm in support of people doing whatever they want to make them feel better and help with their self esteem, but some of the procedures are so invasion and even scary! I think someone's life is more important than a surgery for cosmetic reasons. 

The calf reduction one...wow! If I was a plastic surgeon, I would never recommend it. You're basically playing with the nerves in your body and risking your health at the cost of beauty. That's just not a risk I would ever make.

• Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, Darkarcana said:

Did anyone watch Harry Potter or even read them?

Haha yes back then in university... or wait high school? Can't remember lols. I really like the first book, stopped reading it after become kind of gloomy from fourth book or something. 

On 5/2/2022 at 7:03 AM, Mizv said:

@abs-oluteM yes and no.  Negative now but it turned into bronchitis.  am on full loaded antibiotics 

Mizv hope you recover soon, how did you know it turned out into bronchitis? I also just recover from C 🥲 Mine was sore throat and sneezing like every 5 mins. I still take it easy and don't go out often. I really scared of re-infection, it's so troublesome. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Mizv Hope you feel better soon.

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also just recover from C 🥲 Mine was sore throat and sneezing like every 5 mins. I still take it easy and don't go out often. I really scared of re-infection, it's so troublesome. 

Oh no! Do you know where you likely got it from?

Now that things are back to normal, everyone seems to forget that the virus is still around just because the numbers are no longer declared. I was just in a lift with 2 other people, then a whole family of 8 started to come into the lift - all of them 😱 I got out and walked down 12 floors instead.

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@Mizv Hope you feel better soon.

Oh no! Do you know where you likely got it from?

Now that things are back to normal, everyone seems to forget that the virus is still around just because the numbers are no longer declared. I was just in a lift with 2 other people, then a whole family of 8 started to come into the lift - all of them 😱 I got out and walked down 12 floors instead.

I really have no idea from where. None of my close contact affected lols. And it seems this one is omicron. I was sweating like crazy. The flu is really one kind and super persistent. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/3/2022 at 11:49 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This guy married anime character 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/24/business/akihiko-kondo-fictional-character-relationships.html

Our conversation :

Tofu : Soon fangirl all can married oppas too

Me : No. I have no money to divorce oppas every month 😅😂

hahah...I found it a bit creepy though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Just popping in to say hiiii! I've been soooo tired lately :pandasleep: I can't decide if it's because it's getting use to being back in the office 5 days a week like @SilverMoonTea or if it's because it's winter. I'm sooo cold and all I want to do in crawl into bed...are you surviving the cold @mademoiselle and @SnowBlob?. I get quite sleepy at like 9pm, when I usually sleep past 1am....maybe I'm just getting olddddd :lettalKWA:

I have a bunch of drama opinions to give but I already feel my eyes closing so I will try my best to get onto it tomorrow...But I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL It was freeeeeeezing today! I have been finding everyday difficult to get to work on time. And yes, I feel tired easily too and have not been as productive with drama watching. I think it is a combination of the weather (cold, so nice to stay in bed) and age (so sleepy after dinner). Hahaha.

Indeed, you've been saying you wanted to post about the drama and haven't seen a post, LOL! Are you going out a lot more now that the restrictions have eased up even more?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@JenL my heater has been on almost all day these past few days.. so cold! And me also feeling so tired because of the weather + not feeling well + everything else LOLOL. I'm excited about some movies that are about to come out (or already out but I haven't seen yet). Hoping to be able to watch all of those in cinema :cool:

• Like 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

On 5/6/2022 at 6:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL It was freeeeeeezing today! I have been finding everyday difficult to get to work on time. And yes, I feel tired easily too and have not been as productive with drama watching. I think it is a combination of the weather (cold, so nice to stay in bed) and age (so sleepy after dinner). Hahaha.

Hahaha I definitely rock up to work late every day including days where I have meetings :laugh: But luckily I don't really deal with external people and my work place is flexible. It's so hard to be awake when it's so cold lately! And like you said with dinnertime, I think I just end up eating a lot which probably makes me drowsy :pandahehe:

And yes, I feel tired easily too and have not been as productive with drama watching.

Hahaha I don't trust your 'not productive' line...I know you're probably still up to date on all 10 dramas you're watching :laugh:

There's like wayyy too many good and interesting dramas out at the moment that I'm not keeping up at all :lettalKWA: I picked up My Liberation Notes and didn't expect to like it so much. Haha, the characters are annoying and silly, but also quite relatable in their struggles and dreams and disappointments and I think most people,at least some point in their lives, understand what it's like feeling stuck or feeling left behind.

Speaking of left behind, I've fallen behind on Tomorrow and Love All Play though since I picked up My Liberation Notes ...haha blame @SilverMoonTea for telling me to pick it up! :lol:

Indeed, you've been saying you wanted to post about the drama and haven't seen a post, LOL! Are you going out a lot more now that the restrictions have eased up even more?

Hahaha I know, I know...I think I need to stop posting that I'll write something because I'm giving flase hope :lol: I am going to write something tonight though! 

I don't know if I've been going out heaps more (though I did meet quite a few friends last week)  but I think it's like my time has been stretched trying to do too many things, but also not acknowledging that I don't have that much time :pandahehe:.

It's like I still want to watch 3+ dramas live, but also work in the office, and do a lot of side projects (I always decide I'm going to start something like a new class or a new Youtube channel or helping with fan subbing community...which might not be what I do forever, but keeps me busy). :BulbaConfused: Not to mention things like organising mother's day, going a bad date and I keep making new friends and then having to service those friendships...I think I need to tell people I've stopped taking new friends. Entry is denied :laugh:

Anyway, it sounds odd but although I don't want to be in lockdown, I miss the feeling of having a lot of time! Why am I so time poor? :scaredpanda2:

12 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL my heater has been on almost all day these past few days.. so cold! And me also feeling so tired because of the weather + not feeling well + everything else LOLOL. I'm excited about some movies that are about to come out (or already out but I haven't seen yet). Hoping to be able to watch all of those in cinema :cool:

Yes!!! The heater needs to be constantly on at the moment. It's so chilly. It's wonder that it doesn't snow here! Hope you're not feeling too badly and it's just winter hibernation tiredness. Haha it's nice to look forward to something, especially movies. What are you wanting to see in the cinemas? :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

On 5/3/2022 at 7:46 PM, Chocolate said:

Ugh that sucks that you had to walk, but better than being in the lift with too many people. You're right - people no longer seem to care...it's so weird that people just go all or nothing...either they're fighting for toilet paper or not taking any precautions at all. We don't have many restrictions left, but I think wearing a face mask when there's lots of people and walking a quieter route still makes a lot of sense!  :MewHi:

On 5/2/2022 at 9:03 AM, Mizv said:

@abs-oluteM yes and no.  Negative now but it turned into bronchitis.  am on full loaded antibiotics 

Not fully up to date with messages, but I'm assuming this was covid. Hope you're on the path to recovery! :heiboi:

On 5/2/2022 at 5:46 PM, Darkarcana said:

Did anyone watch Harry Potter or even read them?

Hahaha I use to be such a big fan. I still like the world of the books though I don't think I engage as much anymore and JK Rowling's views have sort of muddied my feelings about spending any more money on HP. But I've been a fan enough in the past to go to Harry Potter world theme park and watch the play) :lol: Are you just entering the fandom? Or wanting to quiz us on HP knowledge? :laugh:

On 5/3/2022 at 6:37 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Mizv hope you recover soon, how did you know it turned out into bronchitis? I also just recover from C 🥲 Mine was sore throat and sneezing like every 5 mins. I still take it easy and don't go out often. I really scared of re-infection, it's so troublesome. 

Oh no, you got it too, Tea? Glad to hear you recovered though! :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I use to be such a big fan. I still like the world of the books though I don't think I engage as much anymore and JK Rowling's views have sort of muddied my feelings about spending any more money on HP. But I've been a fan enough in the past to go to Harry Potter world theme park and watch the play) :lol: Are you just entering the fandom? Or wanting to quiz us on HP knowledge? 

I am very green to the fandom, now I want to read into the books to learn more about things. So far I really enjoy the comedy lol

the snake in the zoo in the book was like “thanksss you amigo, Brazil here I come.”

😂😂

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif