Havenites Dabang

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI kind of gave up Oh Soo Jae, as somehow it become too makjang. I didn't expect she lost her baby and it become a bit unbearable. Is there any progress with my oppa? 😂 I felt like his character also didn't served much role here, and so with HIY lols. 

Aiyooooo. You abandoning your own thread again! Your Oppa is stepping up, offering to be his daddy's double agent by being Soo Jae's intern. He also tells daddy, "Who knows? I might be the more worthy successor than Hyung. You know my academic is always better than him." BUT, he did this righhhhht after he and Gong Chan break into Secretary Ha's office and steal the evidence that release Soo Jae. AHAHAHAHA.

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And @JenL's oppa LJW is also a cameo here with KSR.

Which episode is this? I just wanna see this... is it worth it?

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Aiyooooo. You abandoning your own thread again! Your Oppa is stepping up, offering to be his daddy's double agent by being Soo Jae's intern. He also tells daddy, "Who knows? I might be the more worthy successor than Hyung. You know my academic is always better than him." BUT, he did this righhhhht after he and Gong Chan break into Secretary Ha's office and steal the evidence that release Soo Jae. AHAHAHAHA.

Which episode is this? I just wanna see this... is it worth it?

I cant remember which episode, its together with triplem oppa appearance. Around 6 or 7...

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@twink_twink_ hahaha , your long oppa list reminds me of mine. But I think we cannot beat @SilverMoonTea’s endless list . One reason she started the Oppa Tracker thread . But I think even now we have lost track . 

Tea, 6th Sense - I know my oppa’s character is not so great . That’s why I don’t want to watch it.  I think @ktcjdrama is watching it .

By the way ktcjdrama , what’s the ending for Woori ? She ended up with 

Spoiler

shin Dong Wook right ? 

@Chocolate wahhhh SYJ is preggers! Do you know how many months ? 

@mademoiselle are you watching Alchemy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM The answer is yes... It's quite a nice watch that drama. I'm glad I watched it.

About SYJ being pregnant, I cannot believe that some people are actually angry and accusing them for hiding the pregnancy. They don't have to announce if they don't want to, okay? What right do these people think they have to know every bit about their personal life? Sure they are public figure or celebrities, but still they don't owe any announcement to the public...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@twink_twink_ hahaha , your long oppa list reminds me of mine. But I think we cannot beat @SilverMoonTea’s endless list . One reason she started the Oppa Tracker thread . But I think even now we have lost track . 

Tea, 6th Sense - I know my oppa’s character is not so great . That’s why I don’t want to watch it.  I think @ktcjdrama is watching it .

By the way ktcjdrama , what’s the ending for Woori ? She ended up with 

rowoon-swnk.gif

@abs-oluteM .., nice. :PikaSwag:

thank you for creating Oppa Tracker thread @SilverMoonTea , chingu, we just love it. :love:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate wahhhh SYJ is preggers! Do you know how many months ? 

@mademoiselle are you watching Alchemy? 

AUIDqjl.gif

@abs-oluteM .. , :YesHalCat: 😍

12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Wah, I just heard from you!!! Been so busy. July/Aug is my peak period.

So happy for them. Probably planned that way that's why she didn't accept any projects after wedding. So maybe honeymoon baby? 🥳🥳🥳

@Chocolate .. chingu, happy working. :smile:

hyunbin-sonyejin-finger-heart.gif

source:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 6/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, Chocolate said:

So maybe honeymoon baby?

Saw a weibo post where it mentioned some celeb commented on SYJ's IG and mentioned their babies will be Tiger babies so media/netizens have done the calculation and deduced it is honeymoon baby. HB working hard during honeymoon. :smug:

On 6/28/2022 at 1:06 AM, ktcjdrama said:

About SYJ being pregnant, I cannot believe that some people are actually angry and accusing them for hiding the pregnancy.

Is it? Who? International fans or Korean fans? But don't they also have the "wait for 3 months" to see if the baby is stable then share the news?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:
On 6/27/2022 at 10:06 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Is it? Who? International fans or Korean fans? But don't they also have the "wait for 3 months" to see if the baby is stable then share the news?

International fans. Forgot where I read it. I didn’t even want to click into it to read properly. That was before I heard of the pregnancy announcement. So I thought they were fussing over nothing, like pushing BinJin to admit to it, then I heard about the announcement. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 6/29/2022 at 7:12 PM, mademoiselle said:

Saw a weibo post where it mentioned some celeb commented on SYJ's IG and mentioned their babies will be Tiger babies so media/netizens have done the calculation and deduced it is honeymoon baby. HB working hard during honeymoon. 

Apparently Year of the Tiger ends 21 Jan 2023. So they could have gotten pregnant before or after the wedding on 31 Mar. My first thought was also that she must have passed the first trimester to announce publicly, which means it happened before the wedding. But then again, for them, it must be so hard to keep it private as there may be leaks so they could have announced early.

Some are thus terming the wedding as “shotgun” but that’s just wrong. Shotgun means someone gets married because of a pregnancy. But BinJin’s wedding was planned eons ago.

In any case, there’s nothing wrong with being pregnant before the wedding too. And accidents can happen 😜 But if I had to say, given how well they plan their lives and how they feel about doing things “properly”, I think it should have been after the wedding.

Let’s wait and see. I don’t think we will ever really know - does birth happen exactly at 9 months? 😂

On 6/27/2022 at 11:06 PM, ktcjdrama said:

About SYJ being pregnant, I cannot believe that some people are actually angry and accusing them for hiding the pregnancy. They don't have to announce if they don't want to, okay? What right do these people think they have to know every bit about their personal life? Sure they are public figure or celebrities, but still they don't owe any announcement to the public...

Yes, some people are nuts. Actually this is just similar to all the dating denials since 2019 until they confirmed in 2021. There are many legit reasons for doing so and it’s their right to share only when they are ready or keep it private as long as they want.

@mademoiselle The background is that a few weeks prior, SYJ published a photo on her Instagram in what looked like a maternity dress. Fans then jumped to the conclusion that she was pregnant and this was denied by the agency. Her agency did clarify 2 days ago that they found out only on 26 Jun, which makes the denial true at that time, on the part of the agency 😅.

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Haha, looks like I left the ship at the right time. Seems like the weak loveline takes over.

Haha you did. Otherwise you would have been really frustrated with episode 9. It would have easier to cut out what to watch - only 10 min worth!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha you did. Otherwise you would have been really frustrated with episode 9. It would have easier to cut out what to watch - only 10 min worth!

Hahaha. :laugh:

Oh god, what did they do to this promising drama? That is such a bummer, the first two episodes were really promising.

• Haha 2

@Chocolate  Yeah they definitely could have conceived the baby after 31 March. If not, many many years later, we might just find out this way... :lmao2: (the below video is hilarious!!!). Seo In Guk's reaction was priceless.

I don't think is shotgun marriage either. Even if the baby was conceived before the actual wedding, they were already planning for the wedding. That white dress looks like a normal dress to me, LOL LOL. But then what do I know, I have one colleague who kept her pregnancy quiet to others until she's 5 months (this one I was one of the first few to know). Another one kept it quiet until 3 months+ and hers was a surprise since she's already in her 40s and had two children, no one expected her trying for more.

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Cha Eun-woo eyes starring role in

K-Pop: Lost in America

Singer-actor Cha Eun-woo / Courtesy of Fantagio
Singer-actor Cha Eun-woo / Courtesy of Fantagio

By Kim Rahn
Singer-actor Cha Eun-woo is considering taking a role in a film about K-pop that will be jointly made by Korean and Hollywood producers.

'tap the link'

source:

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/07/689_332001.html

• Like 2

@mademoiselle I’ve seen that clip! Really funny. What a way to learn it on National TV hahaha.

SJY had I think, 7 wedding gowns. It’s highly unlikely she would risk the fit for the pre-nup shoot and wedding with a pregnancy.

Now Hyun Bin will be preparing for/filming Harbin from Jul to Dec/Jan. There is overseas shoot. So the birth likely to be Dec/Jan.

Hello @twink_twink_ Is Cha Eun Woo your oppa too? You have a long list! 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I’ve seen that clip! Really funny. What a way to learn it on National TV hahaha.

SJY had I think, 7 wedding gowns. It’s highly unlikely she would risk the fit for the pre-nup shoot and wedding with a pregnancy.

Now Hyun Bin will be preparing for/filming Harbin from Jul to Dec/Jan. There is overseas shoot. So the birth likely to be Dec/Jan.

bf5b9fda9e9590c523b0d51ba0c42d484b314b44

@Chocolate   :YesHalCat: , it can be said that because he's cute. :laugh:chingu, happy weekend. :Party01:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

That clip left a lasting impression. I'll never forget it.

7 gowns?! That's way too many. I only remember she wore 2 in the pictures on the day of the wedding.

Does he have to travel overseas for Harbin?

Haha. Soon they'll be like Jisung & Lee Bo Young. Have to schedule their work apart so that at least one parent is around to take care of the child. Unless grandparents offer to babysit.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

7 gowns?! That's way too many. I only remember she wore 2 in the pictures on the day of the wedding.

2 for the wedding, 2 for the official wedding photos that were published, and I think another 3 different ones in the blurry photos that were taken during their photo shoot 😂 So you see, the wedding was very important for them. It is the official start of their life together. They would want their children to be born after they were married. Of course, accidents can happen... if I had Hyun Bin, I'd probably be jumping on him all the time too 😂 And vice versa for SYJ hahaha.

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Does he have to travel overseas for Harbin?

Haha. Soon they'll be like Jisung & Lee Bo Young. Have to schedule their work apart so that at least one parent is around to take care of the child. Unless grandparents offer to babysit.

I think so. Probably to Harbin lol.

It's a good way right, to take turns to work. I remember reading some american celebrity coupe did that too, because otherwise, they would never see each other.

• Haha 3

@Chocolate Wedding album photos don't count leh. The shoot could be done waaaay earlier. I'd think it's more important to have to fit into the dresses made for the wedding than the photoshoot (coz usually they would have different sizes for you to choose).

Sometimes it may not be possible to schedule the drama filming apart. I remember it was mentioned Jisung and Bo Young's latest dramas overlapped with one another (Devil Judge and Mine). I think it's also because they want to take care of their children themselves, else isn't it normal to leave it with child care or hire a nanny? The issue with this is likely they can't keep the kids' identity under wrapped I reckon.

• Haha 3