Havenites Dabang

8 hours ago, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

Me too, didn’t know he got married 😂 I just found out last week while scrolling Disney plus that he has a new drama too... gave ep 1 a try but till now not yet finished the ep lol.

My other old oppa So Ji Sub also has a new drama on D+... seems like all these D+ kdramas are flying under the radar? :pandascared:

Ah yes he got drama Kiss 6th Sense and SJS Dr Lawyer. Both poster didn't attract me much. So maybe if drama already ended and I'm in the mood for it then will pick it up. 

Long time haven't see you here, hows life? 

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, im0202 said:

My other old oppa So Ji Sub also has a new drama on D+... seems like all these D+ kdramas are flying under the radar?

I am watching it ...but aiyo ...something about the whole execution of the drama is a bit worrying. Eps 1 was pretty good...eps 2 annoyed me.

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ah yes he got drama Kiss 6th Sense

I was too upset to watch it cause my oppa  KJS is the 2nd lead :cry: and it has a love triangle 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@SilverMoonTea Ya real life took me away haha too busy... getting married and a new house within the next few months so a lot of planning to be done! I haven’t been watching any dramas recently this year, just some animes and like 1 or 2 netflix shows.

@abs-oluteM I fast-forwarded a lot of scenes in ep 2... especially the crying scenes with the FL (got to admit I don’t know who she is so I didn’t feel anything when it came to her🙈)

Only watching for SJS so I hope there will be improvement in the next episodes!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4
6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

how did she get preggers with Sung Hoon's baby? I don't mind spoilers. I saw the trailers. She was actually in serious r/ship with SDW right?

Insemination due to wrong name of patient. Yes, she was in serious relationship with SDW for 2 years, I think (after 2 years of knowing each other). Both of them are in love, respect and cherish the other one very well. Think "relationship goal" level. But with baby otw, there were misunderstandings. 

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

getting married and a new house within the next few months so a lot of planning to be done!

Congratulations!! :Party01: Hoping everything will go smoothly and minimal stress for you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

nsemination due to wrong name of patient.

Oh...so she was unconscious when this happened...maybe I need to check this one. Is it funny? I want some comedy

Congrats @im0202 !!!

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:
16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh...so she was unconscious when this happened...maybe I need to check this one. Is it funny? I want some comedy

She was not unconscious but like dazed... Yes it’s funny, and some dark comedy too. Eg. the villain is not someone you need to worry too much about. Yet enough suspense to always make you wonder if there will be a twist. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

22 hours ago, im0202 said:

Ya real life took me away haha too busy... getting married and a new house within the next few months so a lot of planning to be done!

Congrats and wishing you a wonderful marriage and a lovely new home! :Party01::Party02:

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Insemination due to wrong name of patient. Yes, she was in serious relationship with SDW for 2 years, I think (after 2 years of knowing each other). Both of them are in love, respect and cherish the other one very well. Think "relationship goal" level. But with baby otw, there were misunderstandings. 

Why was she getting an insemination in the first place, since she was is in a relationship?

• Like 6

Gosh, I was so annoyed at 'Why Her?' yesterday, I went to bed with such a bad mood. I let my frustration go all out on the thread. The case was so interesting, the female lead is such a strong independant, interesting character aswell, but the lovestory, the tropes of weak-girl-needs-help and story-telling annoyed me so, so much. And such a random kiss, I decided to drop it for good. 

So tonight my search will start to find a new drama that is currently running. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Why was she getting an insemination in the first place, since she was is in a relationship?

Insemination supposed to be done to another patient. She was getting some other treatment. I forgot what it was... She made a purity pledge in church when younger, forced by the grandma. So her being pregnant caused a hoo-haa when the whole church found out about it :laugh:

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 6/10/2022 at 6:55 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Anyone watching Jane The Virgin? It's actually quite good. Some mystery, some dark comedy, yet there are enough heart-warming stuff as well. It's almost finished now, aired 10/14 episodes, and I'm up to ep.7. Feeling so dilemmatic about who the FL should end up with.... It seems that there's no thread made for the drama, so I came here to share.  

There is an Arabic version of it entitled Miss Farah.

The old woman tells Farah that a madam will never be a Miss again. The Dr. Made artificial insemination by mistake to Farah

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@Chocolate No cabbage. I think KFC was being complained for putting cabbage. 😅 I think they should at least add tomato slices so it's not so "dry". I went grocery shopping at the (western) supermarket, there were no vegetables except a few bunches of bak choy, spinach and tuscan kale. We'll soon have to eat more mushrooms... AHAHAHAHA. It's been raining so much that (magic) mushrooms are growing everywhere.

:lmao2:

• Haha 4
On 6/18/2022 at 3:59 PM, im0202 said:

Jisung will be back in a little over a month!!

hai @im0202  , I've watched the trailer 3 min ago and it makes me excited. I'm looking forward to watch it. :smile:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Hi @twink_twink_...welcome to JH! Glad you joined us here.

@im0202 what are your wedding plans like? A lot to plan?

On 6/17/2022 at 10:58 PM, Chocolate said:

Not even cabbage? 🤣🤣🤣

At least I still get chicken 😂

I do know we can sell you guys the "kampung' chickens (these are usually organic) and black chickens. Did the price of chicken rice go up? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@im0202 what are your wedding plans like? A lot to plan?

She still has time to fan-girl Ji Sung though... 😂

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I do know we can sell you guys the "kampung' chickens (these are usually organic) and black chickens. Did the price of chicken rice go up? 

Haha, chicken rice no. But the cost of chicken has gone up though, as has everything else - general inflation I think. My mum says market is quieter now. Seems people prefer to take-away because it is now cheaper than cooking at home.

How is it in Malaysia?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
Just now, Chocolate said:

How is it in Malaysia?

It's okay prices didn't go up cause there's a ceiling price enforced. But this is not going to last long as end of this month subsidies for farmers are ending and government has to stop enforcing the ceiling. Prices are gonna shoot up next month

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2022/06/17/livestock-farmers-associations-expect-chicken-prices-to-exceed-rm10-per-kg/12888

Everything has gone up in price here, and global supply chain shortage is affecting many things. Just that day, the pharmacist was telling me the shortage of supplies for cough mixtures, flu meds etc. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Everything has gone up in price here, and global supply chain shortage is affecting many things. Just that day, the pharmacist was telling me the shortage of supplies for cough mixtures, flu meds etc. 

Oh dear. And I'm ordering chronic medicine for my parents from JB. So we are consuming your stock! Hope the shortage doesn't get too serious.

Btw, what's the new drama taking over Our Blues time slot?

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, what's the new drama taking over Our Blues time slot?

Alchemy of Souls...but this is like 30 episodes! It is a historical fantasy show but I don't know if the plot can handle 30episodes. Writers are the famous Hong sisters . I think @JenL should be watching this as her oppa love is the lead. 

It says 20 eps here but I read on twitter it will be 20 +10 (S2)

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220615000732

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1