Havenites Dabang

What do you know ? The week just flew by. I realised that I have been just starting so many dramas that I don't know how I will watch them all. LOL. There are so many new shows that I have actors that I like ....

What is everyone watching? I know Love Like The Galaxy is the most popular one on our threads. 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

What do you know ? The week just flew by. I realised that I have been just starting so many dramas that I don't know how I will watch them all. LOL. There are so many new shows that I have actors that I like ....

What is everyone watching? I know Love Like The Galaxy is the most popular one on our threads. 

I really feel dramaland industry is too fast now after all these apps era or this always feel like that? Hahah

so many interest so little time, but also fast dropping it

I just finished Eve (AHAHAHAHA), cw Atty Woo~

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bai now with so many alternative channels apart from the main ones, it really is hard to keep up. In fact can't even open threads on time. But when I watch too many at a go , I also lose focus and it doesn't become as fun. Right now this is my CW list

It's Beautiful Now ( but because this is a weekend drama , I tend to FF some scenes)

Att Woo ( my fave but ends in 2 weeks)

Love Like A Galaxy ( I think part of the fun is because we have such a lively thread here)

New ones I picked up:

The Good Detective S2

Big Mouth

Joseon Psychiatrist.

How was Eve? I never got round because it was too heavy with all the revenge. Who did she end up with ? Can put in spoiler for me?

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM glad I'm not alone with that feeling but seriously too fast! Hahaha so many produce

I'm behind on Atty Woo, barely E06 but definitely will watch it till the end. I'm just kind of having my own pace (let's just say that in cool way) 🤪

Big Mouth has my interest as well, but don't knowww

Eve

Spoiler

I rarely watch makjang but if I have to compare, TWOTM and Sky Castle still top. Eve is smh have awkward feels on how they write the lines & execute, the idea is quite good, the ending is really good too but sssssh there are some scenes that makes me scratching my head for example how can the villain wants to kill is so dumb just brought an axe, why not a gun or knife at least ahahahah. Rael didn't end up with anyone but she felt love from/for the CEO. CEO d word. So she moved on with learn the meaning of love ahshshshshsh.

Might be biased but I reallyyyy enjoy Seo Yeaji acting with heavy theme in this one

• Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

OSEN Reporter Ha Su Jeong.

202208050801771110-62ec5084d715b-300x.jp

Actor Lee Jung Jae is attracting attention as a strong protagonist of the Emmy Award trophy.

Lee Jung Jae was nominated for Best Actor in a TV Drama at the 74th Primetime Emmy Award for his role in the Netflix series 'Squid Game'. He is the first Asian actor to be nominated in Emmy Award for Best Leading Role through a non-English-speaking film.

While the awards ceremony will be held on September 12, Lee Jung Jae is being highlighted as a strong protagonist for the Best Actor Award. Local American media such as Variety, The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times focused on Lee Jung Jae while analyzing the Emmy nominees.

'click on the link'

source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111912570

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

By Kristen Lazur.

In the Soop: Friendcation.

Episode 4 Preview: Release Date, Time & Where to Watch.

What happened in Episode 3?

A lot. Over the course of several insightful conversations, we learn a huge amount about the pressures of acting and being a celebrity in Korea. We also see the friendship at work as they talk about their lives past, present and future, supporting each other and giving advice or consolation.

As the series was filmed half a year ago, if we look carefully, we might see the origins of some of today’s Kpop and Kdrama news. But most importantly, we see friends being real whether jesting to lighten the mood or commiserating over tough topics. Just as it will with them, I suspect some of these nuggets may stick with us.

in-the-soop-ep3.jpg

Finally at the sea: Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, Peakboy, Choi Woo Shik, BTS’ V

'tap'

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.thereviewgeek.com/inthesoop-friendcation-e4releasedate/

• Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@twink_twink_ talking about in The Soop, I saw this cut and laughed my head off. I really loved Our Beloved Summer. What was weird was that Kim Dami was also Park Seo Joon's FL in Itaewon Class :laugh:

This is the 1st time I see Seoul flood like this....it is crazy. Climate change ...

Spoiler

Near Gangnam

Spoiler

@mademoiselle @Tofu any info on whether he will reprise? 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

any info on whether he will reprise? 

They are keeping it really quiet  so no news. I just know the Production Team sent a food truck to Kim Min Jae's Joseon Psychiatrist set.

Ahn Hyo Seop is filming Someday One Day. Even Yang Sejong is filming. The ones free is YYS & SHJ, isnt it? I hope all make a comeback and give good ending to S3.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

tumblr-87e7b65ce8b932bc89977d026b6211e4-

Posted by YeontanNews. 

Kim Taehyung and the 'Wooga Squad' deepen their friendship with fun activities on Episode 4 of 'In The SOOP: Friendcation.'

1660342079-v-2.png

On August 12, the final episode of the reality series 'In The SOOP: Friendcation' was released on Disney + and aired on JTBC.

'In The SOOP: Friendcation' is a four-episode travel show featuring the 'Wooga Squad' members Kim Taehyung aka V of BTS, actors Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik and singer-producer Peakboy. The five men go on a vacation in Gangwon-do Province and offer the viewers more insight into the special friendship they've shared for nearly a decade.

tumblr-8e66d94c22337c574072afb4feb8979c-

Spoiler

'click on the link'

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/kim-taehyung-and-the-wooga-squad-deepen-their-friendship-with-fun-activities-on-episode-4-of-in-the-soop-friendcation

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1

tumblr-p717eh5sh71wyjhbfo2-540.gif

Export News Reporter Kim Yu Jin.

0001488376-001-20220813095106499.jpg

(After interview ②) Actor Go Kyung Pyo expressed his affection for the cast of the drama 'Reply 1988', which is maintaining a strong friendship.

In an interview with the movie 'Yuksa Oh' (Director Park Gyu Tae) held at a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 12th, Go Kyung Pyo said, "I am in constant contact with the members of 'Eung-pal'." 

'Reply 1988', which aired in 2015 and gained high popularity, featured Go Kyung Pyo, Ryu Jun Yeol, Hyeri, Park Bo Gum, Ahn Jae Hong, Lee Dong Hwi, and Ryu Hye Young. We continue to meet and communicate.  

0001488376-002-20220813095106540.jpg

Photo = Sidus, Go Kyung Pyo, Lee Dong Hwi Instagram.

Earlier, in the showcase of the first part of the movie 'Alien + Human' in which Ryu Jun Yeol appeared, director Choi Dong Hoon mentioned 'Reply 1988' and said, "I hope that the actors of 'Reply 1988' will reunite. I will see when it comes out as a movie."

Go Kyung Pyo said, "There is a messenger group room with the 'Eng-pal' members. Since everyone is so busy, it's actually difficult to get together."

Spoiler

0001488376-003-20220813095106583.jpg

0001488376-005-20220813095106665.jpg

'tap'

source:

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1617350#_DYAD

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 1

Look at what I found out 

Don’t know if these couple are really getting married

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Yonhap News Agency Kim Do Won.

Actor Kim Mu Yeol takes part in SBS drama 'Trolley"

p1065598823174719-894-thum.jpg

Photo, Provided by Prain TPC Entertainment.

Seoul, August 18 (Yonhap) Korean actor Kim Mu Yeol will be taking a role in the new SBS drama "Trolley," according to the announcement made by Prain TPC entertainment on Thursday.

The story line of the drama unfolds as the secret of the lawmaker's wife gets revealed to the world.

Kim Mu Yeol will be playing Jang Woo Jae, a loyal chief advisor who would do anything for the lawmaker Nam Joong Do, played by Park Hee Soo and they will be working with actress Kim Hyun Joo as well.

Drama "Trolley," is scheduled do be aired in the second half of this year.

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065598823174719

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I need an essay on your Eggdrop experience :laugh:

Iwonder if it'll be much better than its Australian copy brand version, Eggholic :thinking: i already like Eggholic so will probably love these

On 8/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Hello all. Can’t believe we’re entering our 3rd year :Party02:. You all made it possible. 

Yayyyyy!!!! :Party01::Party01::Party01: I know I'm not here as often as when I was during the lockdowns, but it's still always nice to catch up with you all. Thanks for putting up with all my weirdness...and currently, all my Kang Tae Oh posts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL don’t worry about the KTO posts. I pity the people on my Twitter of course.  But haven’t  you seen the WuLei / Ling Bu Yi ones all over the forum ? :laugh:
By the way his Tik Tok stuff are hilarious 

Spoiler

@Dhakra what are you watching these days ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1