Havenites Dabang

On 9/15/2022 at 3:13 AM, stroppyse said:

On a different note, I was watching some recent YT clips of SuJu. I'm so used to seeing Siwon as an actor now, that it feels strange to see him in the SuJu line up. He just doesn't seem to be someone who is a member of a idol group. Just way too polished and manly maybe?

Do you still remember one of his early dramas when he was just a fetus? Oh My Lady :laugh:

Spoiler

I am looking forward to his upcoming rom-com

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

hat said, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are not the typical good-looking kind. They are an acquired taste but they've their own onscreen charm.

Agreed. Both also I love. 

@Chocolate who does your friend like? Did you introduce HB to her? 

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, Tofu said:

I'm currently watching it but I'm not 100% invested. I'm halfway through episode 5, I think? I keep telling @SilverMoonTea that the 2ML needs to not talk if he's just going to be rude to the ML. Haha! In the 2ML's last drama, he played a character that didn't talk much (sometimes he didn't talk at all). I need him to go back to that. :laugh:

I love how unimpressed you are with the second lead of this drama :laugh:

On 9/15/2022 at 4:28 PM, stroppyse said:

Awww, but the 2nd ML is trying to work his way through his first and unrequited love. Plus, I think he's going to be a good enough friend to JYoung that he'll give in gracefully when the OTP finally decides they want to be together.

I agree. On the grand scale of annoying second male leads, he's annoying but not the worst kind. I think he'll back down because he really respects the female lead's wishes and doesn't want them to be awkward :heart:

On a different topic, Tea mentioned I should ask you about Discord! Long ago when I first joined JH I could go onto the discord, but after awhile I forgot how and when I try to log on again here it says I already have an account but can't enter :( Is there some way to possibly reset it? Thanks in advance :yayaya:

Oh and one more thing, sorry to ask, but I've tried a few translation apps and searching the words in the dictionary, but do you know what this entire text means...I keep getting flashlight and something about comfort? :thinking: I need to enroll back in Korean school again!

RHhPKAl.png

On 9/22/2022 at 4:32 PM, Chocolate said:

The only podcasts I have heard are at Janghaven. Only because I want to hear your voices 😂

Hahaha not stalking much? :laugh:

On 9/22/2022 at 7:15 PM, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I started episode 1 of Big Mouth yesterday. I told my friend who was watching with me that the male lead is very popular.

She asked: This kind of look also can be male lead?

:laugh: Sorry.

Hahaha I also have to say his look doesn't appeal to me and I've never watched any of his dramas :idk: I'm too scared to say in the wider socials since he's a very popular man :laugh: But hey, I don't have a problem with others liking him. I just don't see it. (Probably because I haven't given his dramas a chance. lol)

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you still remember one of his early dramas when he was just a fetus? Oh My Lady :laugh:

Ohmygosh! Siwon was TERRIBLE in that role. Made me not want to watch him in any more dramas after that. I was cursing about idol actors forever after watching that! I can't believe I watched it till the end. If it had aired now, I would have dropped it really fast, but back then, I was into finishing every drama I started.

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Oh and one more thing, sorry to ask, but I've tried a few translation apps and searching the words in the dictionary, but do you know what this entire text means...I keep getting flashlight and something about comfort? :thinking: I need to enroll back in Korean school again!

The image you posted isn't coming up for me, so I can't see it. Any way you could post it to an image server, then post the link here? Or you can link to the original source? Or you can post to Discord and tag me.

6 hours ago, JenL said:

On a different topic, Tea mentioned I should ask you about Discord! Long ago when I first joined JH I could go onto the discord, but after awhile I forgot how and when I try to log on again here it says I already have an account but can't enter :( Is there some way to possibly reset it? Thanks in advance

If you can't log onto Discord at all, it should give you a password reset option. However, rather than going through the link provided here, you probably want to download the Discord app to your phone/device, and try to log onto Discord directly to take advantage of the forgotten password option.

Or if you are working from a pc or laptop, go to discord.com and try to log in that way, and it will give you a forgotten password option.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The image you posted isn't coming up for me, so I can't see it. Any way you could post it to an image server, then post the link here? Or you can link to the original source? Or you can post to Discord and tag me.

oh, that's so weird! Maybe my usual image server has an issue :thinking:

I'll type out the phrase: 

Little caption at the top: 플래시세례에도 

Big caption line 1: 흔들림 없는

Big caption line 2: 편안함

I looked it up in the dictionary and it said Flashlight for the top one and something about comfort in the other line? :thinking:

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

If you can't log onto Discord at all, it should give you a password reset option. However, rather than going through the link provided here, you probably want to download the Discord app to your phone/device, and try to log onto Discord directly to take advantage of the forgotten password option.

Or if you are working from a pc or laptop, go to discord.com and try to log in that way, and it will give you a forgotten password option.

Hope this helps.

This is very helpful! I'll give both those things a go! Thanks a lot for the tech troubleshooting :BulbaOWO::hearties:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@JenL I unlinked your Discord from you JH profile. Did you want to try again to see if you're able to created a new account to log in?

Yay! Thanks @Tofu. I'll give it a go later tonight :Party01:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

bts-gif-2.gif

Content Writing AKP Staff, Posted by Sophie Ha.

The ranking of the top K-pop artists who charted on the Billboard 200 in 2022.

1664222062-untitled-1.jpg

One of the goals of K-pop artists in the past was to enter the major music chart in the U.S. - the Billboards. There have been various attempts in which K-pop artists have debuted in the United States and released music in English.

Those artists truly paved the way for the future generation and have opened the doors for Korean artists to enter the major music charts in North America. Thanks to them, it is now the norm for various K-pop artists to be seen on the Billboard charts.

In 2022, there have been many K-pop artists on the Billboard 200.

1664222592-image.png

This year, a handful of K-pop artists, including BTS, Stray Kids, BLACKPINK, TWICE, TXT, NCT 127, and more, have entered the top 20 of the Billboard 200.

'source'

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1574503157840986155

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Written By Yoo Joon Ha

Time Magazine includes S.Korean actress Jung Ho Yeon in 'TIME 100 Next'

p1065589992150071-249-thum.jpg

optimize-2.jpg

Seoul September 29 (Yonhap) -- South Korean model and actress Jung Ho Yeon has been selected as “TIME 100 Next” by Time Magazine for the first time as a female South Korean actress.

According to the list of “TIME 100 NEXT” released on September 28 (US time), Jung Ho Yeon was included under the segment of “Phenoms” which includes figures who have created a syndrome within one area.

TIME magazine introduced Jung Ho Yeon through Director Hwang Dong Hyuk of “Squid Game.”

“I think Ho Yeon is still fighting every day—against her fame, the expectations, and the jealousy of her success, as well as her own desires.” adding “I often joke around and call her a ‘warrior.’” addressed Director Hwang Dong Hyuk.

Continuing on director stated “There’s no doubt that she has the skill and courage to fight her numerous battles.” adding “I hope her acting career can become a true resting area, not her battleground.”

Actress Jung Ho Yeon has debuted through South Korean Netflix series Squid Game took major American film awards by surprise.

Jung Ho Yeon received “Screen Actors Guild award” “Award for Best Actress” “Best Actress in an action series” from “Critic Choice Super Awards” and was nominated for “Outstanding Supporting actress” at Emmys Award.

Also, the actress recently signed an exclusive contract with the agency CAA “Creative Artist Agency” which withholds famous actor Tom Hanks, actress Zendeya, Director Steven Spielberg and more, kicking off her foreign career.

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065589992150071

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

By Yoo Joon Ha

S.Korean actress Park Eun Bin receives 'Rising Star Award for TV' from 'Asian Pacific Cinema & Television'

Drama&Film 

p1065599194890049-352-thum.jpg

Seoul October 1 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Park Eun Bin has been selected as the award winner of “Rising Star Award for TV” from critics' choice association.

Through the official social media page of Critics Choice Association disclosed list of award winners of “Asian Pacific Cinema & Television.”

Actress Park Eun Bin has been selected as the award winner of “Rising Star Award for TV.”

South Korean director known for his work “Decision to Leave” Park Chan Wook and Hwang Dong Hyuk, known for his work “Squid Game” was awarded with “Director Award for TV.”

“Asian Pacific Cinema & Television” is an award ceremony for movies and TV programs with recognizable result from Asian Pacific regions. Critic Choice Association which is known for their “Critic Choice Award”, showcased “Asian Pacific Cinema and Television” award starting 2022.

“Asian Pacific Cinema & Television” will be held in Fairmont Century Plaza, located in Los Angeles at on November, 4.

0003232210_001_20221001160901456.jpg?type=w430

Namoo Actors.

• Like 1

Posted by Germaine Jay   

Pro golfer Park Kyung responds to affair rumors involving Rain & Jo Jung Suk

AKP STAFF

1665054265-20221006-parkkyung.jpg

Pro golfer Park Kyung responded to rumors involving an affair with Rain and Jo Jung Suk, who are both married men.

As previously reported, a pro golfer who allegedly looks like actress Kim Tae Hee, who's also Rain's wife, was alleged to be having an affair with a married celebrity. After seeing speculation that she was the pro golfer in question, Park Kyung took to Instagram to deny the rumors.

Park Kyung expressed, "How absurd. I saw them at a sponsorship event years ago, and that's it. I don't even know their number. Bad people. I don't look like her, but I was grateful for the comparison. I can't believe this is happening." 

The rumors began this past February when the magazine Women's Sense claimed a top star was dating a young, pretty professional golfer despite having a beautiful wife. The magazine stated, "On top of her talent, she's a star loved by many people of all ages with a friendly personality and a family-oriented image. The wife is a beautiful and intelligent woman who's known by everyone."

What are your thoughts on the rumors?

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/pro-golfer-park-kyung-responds-to-affair-rumors-involving-rain-jo-jung-suk

• Like 1

tumblr-adb2571bdbf0a5bf0e30dca8455d2215-

NEWS

Posted by Dani Dee  

'Little Women' star Kim Go Eun tops drama actor brand value ranking for October

AKP STAFF

1665392166-kimgoeun-collage.jpg

Kim Go Eun topped the drama actor brand value ranking for October.

According to the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation's big data analysis for October, Kim Go Eun ranks first for brand value, followed by Lee Seung Gi ranking second and Lee Se Young ranking third.

From September 10 to October 10, the institute analyzed big data of 50 active drama actors and actresses in areas including consumer participation, media activity, communication, community activity, etc.

Kim Go Eun, who is currently starring in the tvN drama 'Little Women,' landed on top, with the most common search terms linked to the actress being "attractive," "participating," and "sold out" and related keywords being "Little Women," "fan meeting," and "film festival."

The top 30 reads as follows:

1. Kim Go Eun

2. Lee Seung Gi

3. Lee Se Young

4. Wi Ha Joon

5. Nam Ji Hyun

6. Yook Sung Jae

7. Park Ji Hoo

8. Jung Chae Yeon

9. Uhm Ji Won

10. Jang Seung Jo

11. Lee Jong Won

12. Go Kyung Pyo

13. Lee Ha Na

14. Kwak Dong Yeon

15. Ji Chang Wook

16. Cha Ye Ryeon

17. Jung Il Woo

18. Son Hyun Joo

19. Choi Dae Hoon

20. Kim Jae Young

21. Nam Sang Ji

22. Kim Sun Ah

23. Kang Min Ah

24. Lee Yu Mi

25. Yeon Woo

26. Jung Moon Sung

27. Jung Woo

28. Kim Seul Gi

29. Im Joo Hwan

30. Kim Hyo Jin

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1579398594536562689

• Like 2

On 9/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, JenL said:

Little caption at the top: 플래시세례에도 

Big caption line 1: 흔들림 없는

Big caption line 2: 편안함

Little caption: Flash Baptism

Big caption 1: Without being shaking (meaning without being distracted or tempted, e.g. resolute)

Big caption 2: Comfortable

@JenL My apologies, I just realized I never got back to this. Also, I can see your image on your original post now. Not sure what the problem was before. Anyway, here is a translation for it, though I can't imagine the context?

• Like 2

Content Writing Munhwa News Reporter Ahn Jin Yong. 

2022101201039912069004-b.jpg

Actress Gong Hyo Jin (left) and singer Kevin Oh.

Actress Gong Hyo Jin (42) and singer Kevin Oh (32) formed a relationship as a couple.

Gong Hyo Jin's agency, Management Soop, claimed on the 12th, Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh took their precious first steps in life amid the celebrations of their relatives in New York time on the afternoon of the 11th.

Gong Hyo Jin drew attention when she received her bouquet at the wedding of her best friends Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin on March 31st. She revealed the next day that she was dating Kevin Oh.

Gong Hyo Jin debuted in 1999 with the horror film, "Memento Mori," and has since appeared in dozens of series, including "Pasta" (2010), "The Greatest Love" (2011), "Master's Sun" (2013), "Don't Dare to Dream" (2016) and "When the Camellia Blooms" (2019), as well as films such as "Crush and Blush" (2008), "Missing" (2016) and "Crazy Romance" (2019). She gained the nickname, the "rom-com queen," as almost all of the romantic comedy works in which she played the lead role became hits. She is currently filming a sci-fi, romantic comedy series, "Ask the Stars," slated for release in 2023.

Kevin Oh, a Korean American who majored in economics at Dartmouth College, started his music career here by winning "Superstar K" in 2015, and later in 2019 took part in another band audition program, JTBC's "Super Band," ranking fifth.

5b7b9732-7f49-4717-8681-619fa80d28ad.png

Above on October 12 KST, Gong Hyo Jin took to her personal Instagram and revealed a photo with the caption, "my one and only.. i’m ready." Congratulations to newly wed :Party01:

source:

http://m.munhwa.com/mnews/view.html?no=2022101201039912069004

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjlkoXDplI_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

On 10/13/2022 at 2:37 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I am watching Love in your eyes too.

I am surprised how much I like it...dailies are usually not my thing. But I like the leads so that helps

On 10/11/2022 at 3:31 AM, twink_twink_ said:

I'm so glad to be back here, in Janghaven. :Party01:

Once a month around this date, the site may go down for a bit for maintenance. Anyhow if there's anything you can join us on discord

https://discord.com/channels/734844185118507040/734904348118614127

or you can check with us on our Twitter handle. You can message me too on my personal handle 

https://twitter.com/triplem11543909

On 9/29/2022 at 11:01 PM, Chocolate said:

They are practically giving out an award to every actor. So... who's the best?

None are my oppas so I can be objective. :laugh: I would say Lee JunHo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring