Havenites Dabang

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL don’t worry about the KTO posts. I pity the people on my Twitter of course.  But haven’t  you seen the WuLei / Ling Bu Yi ones all over the forum ? :laugh:
By the way his Tik Tok stuff are hilarious 

Hahahaha I think I've been too caught up in KTO posts to notice actually :laugh::laugh::laugh: But I suppose it was like that time everyone was really into Yang Yang :lol:

Bahahahaha...I laughed wayyyy too easily for that. He is so Tiktok daggy but very cute. Sigh, I was hoping not to have to make a tiktok account, but maybe I will just to follow him.  :heiboi:

• Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Posted by Sophie Ha.

K-pop fans say V's past social media posts already made it obvious he was dating.

1661445621-untitled-1.jpg

1661446607-image.png

There are more photos that recently surfaced on the truth behind the dating rumor between BTS V ❤️ BLACKPINK Jennie. 

The dating rumors started when V and Jennie were allegedly seen driving together back in May on Jeju Island and photos of the two were released online. When the rumors first popped up, it was met with skepticism and some thought the photos were photoshopped.  

1661446592-image.png

Then on August, 24 KST, more photos of Jennie and V circulated online, where Jennie was seen taking a photo of V in a waiting room. This also triggered a heated debate among fans and netizens as they discussed if the photos were photoshopped or not.  

Finally, just yesterday, a Twitter user speculated to be Jennie's friend released a new alleged photo of BTS V ❤️ BLACKPINK Jennie purportedly taken at V's house.

With so many photos taken of the two celebrities, many are now certain that V and Jennie are dating. 

In fact, some K-pop fans pointed out that V made it obvious he was dating through his social media posts. Last year, V posted a photo of a black-colored painting and a pink-colored painting titled 'Girl and Man' with an emoticon of a woman and a man. Then he posted another photo on his Instagram with the caption, "You make me want to become a better man."

Spoiler

1661446541-image.png

Spoiler

1661446230-image-1.png

1661446237-image.png

'tap'

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/k-pop-fans-say-vs-past-social-media-posts-already-made-it-obvious-he-was-dating

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Insightful 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

main-qimg-a7580bb59048a22b6cf034f30944fb

Posted By Susan Han.

Korean singer brand value rankings for August.

1661557622-20220826-brand.jpg

Which Korean singers were the most talked-about in the month of August?  

From July 27 through August 27, the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation analyzed big data of Korean singers in areas including consumer participation, media activity, communication, community activity, etc.  

Based on the Institute's analysis;

Girl Group BLACKPINK earned the #1 spot on this month's brand value rankings for singers with a total of 13,741,893 points. 2nd place went to Boy Group BTS with 7,404,133 points, while 3rd place went to trot Singer Lim Young Woong with 6,879,414 points. 

1661557643-2.png

Here are the top 30 Korean singers in terms of brand value rankings for August: BLACKPINK, BTS, Lim Young Woong, IVE, IU, Seventeen, Lee Chan Won, NewJeans, Young Tak, Psy, Kim Ho Joong, Jung Dong Won, Taeyeon, Kang Daniel, Girls' Generation, Oh My Girl, Jessi, fromis_9, Aespa, Lee Young Ji, Lesserafim, Twice,  (G)I-dle, Jang Min Ho, Lee Seung Gi, Highlight, Song Ga In, NCT, Kim Hee Jae, and Kyung Seo.

Spoiler

1661557642-1.png

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/korean-singer-brand-value-rankings-for-august

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

download.gif

Posted by Yaki Jones AKP Staff.

1661736342-minju.jpg

Kim Min Ju reportedly signed an exclusive contract with Management SOOP.

According to insiders on August 29th, Kim Min Ju has recently signed an exclusive contract with Management SOOP. Kim Min Ju's exclusive contract with her current agency Urban Works Media comes to an end this month and it was reported she has been in talks with multiple agencies lately.

After much consideration, Kim Min Ju decided to sign with Management SOOP as she was more interested in pursuing a career as an actress. Management SOOP is currently home to Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, Suzy, Choi Woo Sik, and others. Stay tuned for updates on Kim Min Ju as an actress.

source:

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1564062043480752129

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tofu said:

What is everyone watching because I think I'm in a bit of a drama slump? :cry:

Once Upon a Small Town. It's a light-hearted fish out of water rom-com. Come watch it with us!

On a different note, I was watching some recent YT clips of SuJu. I'm so used to seeing Siwon as an actor now, that it feels strange to see him in the SuJu line up. He just doesn't seem to be someone who is a member of a idol group. Just way too polished and manly maybe?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Come watch it with us!

I'm currently watching it but I'm not 100% invested. I'm halfway through episode 5, I think? I keep telling @SilverMoonTea that the 2ML needs to not talk if he's just going to be rude to the ML. Haha! In the 2ML's last drama, he played a character that didn't talk much (sometimes he didn't talk at all). I need him to go back to that. :laugh:

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just way too polished and manly maybe?

Probably. Are they promoting right now as SuJu? Si Won has a new drama coming out with Lee Da Hee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I keep telling @SilverMoonTea that the 2ML needs to not talk if he's just going to be rude to the ML. Haha! In the 2ML's last drama, he played a character that didn't talk much (sometimes he didn't talk at all). I need him to go back to that.

Awww, but the 2nd ML is trying to work his way through his first and unrequited love. Plus, I think he's going to be a good enough friend to JYoung that he'll give in gracefully when the OTP finally decides they want to be together.

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Probably. Are they promoting right now as SuJu? Si Won has a new drama coming out with Lee Da Hee. 

They released a new album earlier this year. Here is a single from that album.

I still haven't forgiven Donghae for 'Panda and Hedgehog' where he made Choi Jin Hyuk play 2nd lead. I mean, seriously? And, I doubt I would ever be an ELF, but they do sing well. Plus, they are the OG of boy groups of the Hallyu Wave.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ChocolateHave you ever heard of famous podcast Serial that covering Adnan Syed's case? Me & @mademoisellethink it might be cup of your tea. 

https://serialpodcast.org/season-one

Why ah? 😅

I read the article that he was released as some past evidence are doubtful now. But don't know the details.

The only podcasts I have heard are at Janghaven. Only because I want to hear your voices 😂

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Why ah? 😅

I read the article that he was released as some past evidence are doubtful now. But don't know the details.

The only podcasts I have heard are at Janghaven. Only because I want to hear your voices 😂

We think you might be able to nail the murderer better than police :lmao2:Maybe you will create some excel spreadsheet 🤣

Well, the case build up mainly upon star witness testimony, a bit shaky as he change the detail many times. Physical evidence is low. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence. The podcast created in 2014 and basically trying to raise doubt. 

So his recent release is because the previous prosecutor violate Brady Rules (there is 2 other suspects and they withheld this info from the defense lawyer). When I listened the podcast actually I thought he's guilty. As eventhough some circumstantial, compiled together it become convincing. 

@Tofudid u know this Adnan Syed case? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Chocolate

005x-HDOYly1flgavlb7wvg30jg0c1e88.gif

She just hasn't discovered his charm~:heiboi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is she new to Kdrama world? An online friend I used to know had no interest in him at all. She only has eyes for LMH. We lost touch for a while then one day she told me she's in love with him coz of W: Two Worlds. That said, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are not the typical good-looking kind. They are an acquired taste but they've their own onscreen charm.

Why don't you also show her Park Seo Joon and ask her what she thinks of "his looks"?

• Haha 5