Havenites Dabang

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Would you be flattered if some guy propose in grand gesture like this? I naturally prefer for private event

No, I would be too embarrassed. :lmao2:

@mademoiselle The place has limited basic -- no internet and no reliable water supply, which means showers/baths are rare. LOL!

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Agreed. It's probably lots of hard work to do that. I can barely fly it straight when I tried. LOL!

er i never try one ....however i will be in the same position like you...

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok, absolutely not. Although I know that it's so cold that it's not advisable to shower every day but...!!! 

this remind me when i was in germany for a week and when i get up for shower i was like....do i have to??? its freezing!!!

• Haha 5

It says the weather is 50°F, that's not bad at all. That's the temperature where I live right now. You can definitely take a shower in that kind of weather, but it seems like their water supply is limited so showers are probably short and maybe every other day or week. I think the not being able to shower is what's turning me off about it. I can deal with the temperature and not having internet. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

It says the weather is 50°F, that's not bad at all. That's the temperature where I live right now. You can definitely take a shower in that kind of weather, but it seems like their water supply is limited so showers are probably short and maybe every other day or week. I think the not being able to shower is what's turning me off about it. I can deal with the temperature and not having internet.

Is this Germany's current temperature? If so, yes, I still shower at 10°C. But Antarctica is the degree is in the negative...

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Lee Jun Ki first.

I read YY's character is like Top Gun's Maverick. I don’t like arrogant Maverick 😅 so I'm procrastinating

Yeah I also contemplating after reading that. He seems want to be superhuman army 😅 Not sure that's what I want to see from a drama. 

P.s I love Top Gun cos of Tom Cruise 😂 and the OST Take My Breath Away!

Let me know how LJK going, seems storyline quite standard, prosecutor and revenge again... 

• Like 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I also contemplating after reading that. He seems want to be superhuman army 😅 Not sure that's what I want to see from a drama. 

P.s I love Top Gun cos of Tom Cruise 😂 and the OST Take My Breath Away!

Let me know how LJK going, seems storyline quite standard, prosecutor and revenge again... 

Initially I like Tom Cruise too but the more movies of hid I watch, the more I notice many of his roles are cocky. I like Top Gun for the F-16 plane scenes 😆 more than the romance or story.

LJK drama so-so but its only ep1 so hard to say. Just weird that there is this one fantasy element in there whereby he does and sent back to the past to re-live his life again and be more prepared againt the villain.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LJK drama so-so but its only ep1 so hard to say. Just weird that there is this one fantasy element in there whereby he does and sent back to the past to re-live his life again and be more prepared againt the villain.

Hahaha is he borrowing the stone device from Ghost? I have not had the urge to pick up Grid again, it hurt my brain so much 😅 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha is he borrowing the stone device from Ghost? I have not had the urge to pick up Grid again, it hurt my brain so much 😅

Grid is OK actually. We're getting answers now!

I've started China Special Forces. Just finished with E2. Not bad, quite engaging though I want to smack YY and his friend in E2 myself for their stupidity.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Tofu Hahaha no, I'm waiting for new dramas to air. At the moment I'll leave it free so I can catch up on dramas. I've somehow found myself other dramas to watch (and just finished - Discovery of the Witches S3). YY's drama I stopped at E3 I think coz I lost patience with his character and couldn't care less about that drug addict they found and they now have to defend themselves from the attack - HAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, why aren't you checking out your Oppa Kim Dong Wook's The King of Pigs?

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, why aren't you checking out your Oppa Kim Dong Wook's The King of Pigs?

Someone said that the bullying in this drama is worse than the bullying shown in the first two episodes of Tomorrow. I don't know if I want to see that. :letalQQ:

Are you watching it? 

• Like 2