Havenites Dabang

I don't remember the last time I was without the internet. I think it might have been five years ago when I backpacked through the canyon?

How is everyone doing? Has COVID restrictions eased up a little where you are? 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't remember the last time I was without the internet.

Sometimes I miss 90's era when internet just limited for MIRC chat lols. The world moving too fast at times, I do miss some nostalgic piece of old times and slower pacing of life. 

Covid restriction ease up a lot. Means less drama time. About your mentioning of just don't want to entertain anyone, felt the same too hahahaha.... Covid somehow give extra reason to be more introvert 🤣 and it's hard to be back again with my more fake extrovert persona 😂 If you know the remedy, do let me know?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

If you know the remedy, do let me know?

I have no remedy to share because once I get home from work, I don't want to be around anyone. On a regular basis, I talk and see so many people that I take every opportunity I can to be by myself. This weekend I helped my friend paint his house and told him I'll see him again in three months. :lmao2:

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea People wear less masks here because the restrictions has eased up a lot. I don't know that many people with COVID compared to two months ago. I still wear my mask when I go out because I work with vulnerable people. The last thing I want to do is get them sick.

Tea, I can't remember if I told you but my BFF will be stopping by Singapore after her brother's wedding in Jakarta. Does Singapore have quarantine restriction like Indonesia too? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sometimes I miss 90's era when internet just limited for MIRC chat lols. The world moving too fast at times, I do miss some nostalgic piece of old times and slower pacing of life.

talking about MIRC brought back ICQ hahahahhaa

26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea People wear less masks here because the restrictions has eased up a lot. I don't know that many people with COVID compared to two months ago. I still wear my mask when I go out because I work with vulnerable people. The last thing I want to do is get them sick.

same i think here mostly, most of us are too use to wearing mask already not to mention my houses are stack up with them hahaha :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@NiteWalker Not here. People are used to not wearing masks before the pandemic so they typically will not wear one. Sometimes it feels strange to be the only one wearing one. Haha! 

I found out recently that there's a Chinese version of I Am Not a Robot coming out. It seems cute. I think I like the lamp design in the Korean version more. This one is kind of plain. Haha!

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Tofu said:

Does Singapore have quarantine restriction like Indonesia too? 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/all-vaccinated-travellers-to-be-allowed-to-enter-spore-without-quarantine-no-more-need-for-designated-flights-vtls-replaced

Should be good from 4/1, hope your friend enjoy. 

12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

talking about MIRC brought back ICQ hahahahhaa

I think young generation might not know this 🤣

33100343.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think young generation might not know this 🤣

this felt so old now hahahhaa

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker Not here. People are used to not wearing masks before the pandemic so they typically will not wear one. Sometimes it feels strange to be the only one wearing one. Haha! 

beginning yes...nowadays its pretty normal to wear one....i knows that since pandemic im use to look for fans to buy hahahhaa.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hi all. Am here.

As some of you may know, my hubs passed away of a sudden heart attack last Friday. The past few days have been a blurr. Today was his funeral.

It has been hard not only for me but for our kiddo. I am coming to terms with it though I know it will take time. Keep us in your prayer.

I have been so exhausted the last few days , so will take some time to rest & catch up on some dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@NiteWalker @Tofu am okay...or at least I'm holding up. Grateful for a good support system from family & friends. At the end of the day , this grief process will be mine to go through.

Have started catching up on my dramas. They provide a good distraction. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 3/30/2022 at 8:19 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Hi all. Am here.

As some of you may know, my hubs passed away of a sudden heart attack last Friday. The past few days have been a blurr. Today was his funeral.

It has been hard not only for me but for our kiddo. I am coming to terms with it though I know it will take time. Keep us in your prayer.

I have been so exhausted the last few days , so will take some time to rest & catch up on some dramas. 

Abs, I dunno when you will see this message, but I just want to let you know.. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please take care, and lots of love for you and your family.... 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 3/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Hi all. Am here.

Oh my God, may he rest in peace. I hope you have patience my friend. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1