Havenites Dabang

On 1/26/2022 at 8:16 PM, Darkarcana said:

Well, not all criminology  related meant becoming a police😂 you can always do office jobs. Pretty sure there are office jobs somewhere. 😂

Yep government departments and universities will hire fro criminology :heiboi:

On 1/26/2022 at 9:04 PM, mademoiselle said:

After the scandal of Wang Lee Hom broke out, I found out you could earn money through liking celebrities' posts and post stuff. Maybe we can create one ourselves and split the profits.

Wait whaaaaattttt?!?! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: This sounds like easy money. How can I get in on it? :pandatakeit:

On 1/27/2022 at 1:26 PM, bai said:

But ok in serious noteee, it's wander around the street with moving video containing blood scene.. Is that not considered triggering no more? For all ages? 😅

It's just preparing you for a real zombie apocalypse! :smile:

• Like 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Plenty of kdramas are not gonna be airing due to the Olympics

Actually it is the perfect time for me to catch up on all the ones I have bookmarked for binging but somehow I have no will to start them...drama fatigue?? 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Ahahahahahaha what in the world...?

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I know right....everything is super lax here. It's kind of sad. On the one hand, I feel less stressed if I accidentally forget my phone while running out to buy milk or something. On the other hand, it's not great. I still don't go out as much as I use to because I can't quite trust that I won't end up getting sick if a shopping centre is over crowded etc

I was in a shop this morning and right across me was the staff serving a mother and her children who has no mask on. I felt the urge to report the shop for allowing her to enter the shop without a mask. I took a picture of them as proof and I'm contemplating of reporting. :GengarPout: 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

Hello everyone, dropping in to wish everyone a happy Lunar New Year (for those who celebrate). Tomorrow it's Day 7 / Ren Ri / Human Day, which is everyone's birthday! :Party01:

Still going through my kdrama slump. I dropped When The Weather Was Fine because I couldn't really get into it, maybe I will pick it up again another day. I just finished the variety Mama Idol where 6 former idols turned mothers came back to debut as a project group. For first and second generation kpop fans, I am sure you will recognise some familiar faces. I am just in awe of how these women recognised that they wanted to return to the stage and made it happen by participating in this show!

On 2/4/2022 at 6:23 PM, JenL said:

Still waiting for last year's issues to end, but oddly ennough there's been no update and it's out of my control....but going ok! Super glad your break was good and you feel ready to face the world again!

Fingers crossed for you that it will blow over sooner than later.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

16 hours ago, Jane said:

Hello everyone, dropping in to wish everyone a happy Lunar New Year (for those who celebrate). Tomorrow it's Day 7 / Ren Ri / Human Day, which is everyone's birthday! 

Happy Ren Ri everyone! (those who celebrate)

I will be spending the rest of the Lunar New Year in isolation... finally my turn to get Covid after many of my relatives and others I know of getting it. 3 out of 5 in my family are currently down so we’re isolating in one bedroom at home lol. Fortunately with just the regular cold symptoms and nothing too serious.
Do take care, everyone!!

Silver lining is I get to watch the Winter Olympics I guess?:pandathink:

• Sad 3
On 2/7/2022 at 1:41 PM, im0202 said:

Happy Ren Ri everyone! (those who celebrate)

I will be spending the rest of the Lunar New Year in isolation... finally my turn to get Covid after many of my relatives and others I know of getting it. 3 out of 5 in my family are currently down so we’re isolating in one bedroom at home lol. Fortunately with just the regular cold symptoms and nothing too serious.
Do take care, everyone!!

Silver lining is I get to watch the Winter Olympics I guess?:pandathink:

Hi dear... How are you feeling today?

looks like the Omicron wave has taken over Msia...it was inevitable. A lot of folks around me getting it too. But I notice those with booster had not much symptoms or mild. 

Hi @Jane Gong xi ! Gong Xi!

@Darkarcana I dunno la why they would like him...he looks a bit sleazy to me ...

Spoiler

Shimon-Hayut.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I had a fever for 2 days over the weekend, just left with a cough now. Have not gone for my booster - was intending to go next week but guess I don’t have to now😅 I’m actually more stressed about missing work for a week!

Cases here seem to be peaking now (we’re having 10,000+ cases a day). Fortunately most are mild cases according to the news. A lot of younger kids seem to be getting it too.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM I had a fever for 2 days over the weekend, just left with a cough now. Have not gone for my booster - was intending to go next week but guess I don’t have to now😅 I’m actually more stressed about missing work for a week!

Cases here seem to be peaking now (we’re having 10,000+ cases a day). Fortunately most are mild cases according to the news. A lot of younger kids seem to be getting it too.

My colleague's husband tested +ve ( so she's isolating this week) , he has no symptoms fortunately and I think the booster helped ( he has plenty of comorbidities) . She and her kids tested negative even though exposed to the same relative that had it. My colleague had her booster. Her schoolgoing kids were vaxxed ( no boosters for kids below 18 in Msia) .

Yes, alot of the cases involve  school kids here as well. Thankfully my boy just had his first jab ( we just started for 5 to 11 in Malaysia) - a bit nervous to send him to school unvaxxed. 

So do they ask you to take any medicine or encourage you to eat anything to treat the symptoms?

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:
15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Darkarcana I dunno la why they would like him...he looks a bit sleazy to me ...

Reveal hidden contents

Expand  

Might be able to cheat my money if he look as cute as this

But that man looks no where as handsome as our Jun. :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But that man looks no where as handsome as our Jun. :heiboi:

Ikr... 

That's why I never have Tinder lols... seems high possibility to get scammed instead. I also scared if the scammer looks like Jun I might get cheated, eventhough I'm quite stingy and it's hard to make me parted with my $$ 🤣🤣🤣

Poor girls, sometimes if it's good to be true than it is not true. He flaunt his jet, but ask to transfer money haha... idk. Sounds like classic Prince Nigerian scammer type 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes, alot of the cases involve  school kids here as well. Thankfully my boy just had his first jab ( we just started for 5 to 11 in Malaysia) - a bit nervous to send him to school unvaxxed. 

So do they ask you to take any medicine or encourage you to eat anything to treat the symptoms?

Many of the kids in my classes have been getting their vaccination as well... most of them told me they didn’t experience any side effects too so that’s a really good thing to hear!

My doctor just prescribed normal fever/pain medicine and cough syrup for me. The med he prescribe did work better than the Panadol I had taken before going to him though haha. I think ultimately our own body has to overcome the virus by itself😅

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
On 2/9/2022 at 12:08 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

That's why I never have Tinder lols... seems high possibility to get scammed instead.

Hahaha! I will pass along your message to my mom. She keeps telling me that I need to be like all the single women my age who does online dating. I think she's desperate for me to get married now. :lmao2:

@abs-oluteM That looks really good! I'll have to try it out one of these days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Wah how many tinder swindler out there

Probably so many! I'm sure some people live off manipulating others. 

I watched (my kind of watch haha!) through all five episodes of Love is Blind Japan today. It was interesting. There are two couples I'm interested to see how they turn out. I don't care too much about the other couples. 

There is a 23yr old partnered with a 32yr old. Don't think he (23) is sincere enough. I like the guy that's 56 but I have reservation about the girl he's partnered with. This one couple bonded because of one common interest it seems -- not sure how that will work out. With two couples, the women are not attracted physically to their partners. 

Anyone else watching? :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1