Havenites Dabang

I'm soooooo hot today in this yucky summer heat :letalQQ: So demotivated even to watch dramas. I'm just slumped in front of my fan trying to keep cool but sweating like a psyduck :psweatduck:

On 1/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle Agreed! Now that online streaming has become mainstream everywhere, there are so many dramas to choose from. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of dramas getting confirmed, but I am not that excited based on many of the synopses and teasers so far. 

Yeah tell me about it. Sooo many choices when you consider streaming platforms, drama insdustries, actors...dramas you missed years ago...too many choices wahhhh...:scaredpanda2: I'm not that excited by what''s coming up either...so I'm on drama break until zombies in 3 days time :wow2:

On 1/12/2022 at 3:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

Does it? I think it's kind of lax else we would not have a rise in number and it's not going down but up, up and up. Then again I'm not keeping track of other states and like you guys, each state varies too. Our state was trying to be tough though perhaps coming from a more restrictive background, I didn't think this is considered strict and yet the people is already crying this & that - and wants their freedom back.

The law now says we must wear mask indoor but I've witnessed 3 men not wearing it walking inside the shopping centre. There's no one telling them off and they aren't getting kicked out by security (no where to be seen anyway). I wouldn't dare to go up to them either coz they might swat me like a fly.

Yeah I definitely don't feel like it's strict here. I mean I always see people not wearing mask in shopping centres and public transport and there's no consequences. There's also people who test positive who don't isolate either. It's pretty disappointing. :nervous: And anti-vaxer people are definitely making mountains out of ant hills about anything covid related until they get it and end up in hospital themselves :idk:

On 1/21/2022 at 12:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I'll check it out after work ^ ^ and hope that it doesn't make me crave for it. Trying not to pig out so much and lose some COVID fats here.

Hahaha all I want to do is eat ice-cream in this weather. I'm just accepting my covid and summer fats now :letalQQ:

On 1/24/2022 at 1:08 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMmanaged to sell me 2 Cdramas :lol:everyone clap to her! Reset & Because of Love. Both have different genres, but equally interesting. 

How is Reset? I keep hearing good things about it...but in all my drama watching years the only C-Drama I've enjoyed so far has been Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty....so don't know if I'll try this, but kinda intrigued! Time travel is my thing...if it's good I'm impressed, if it's bad, I love picking out all the issues with it  :popcorn:

• Like 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenLIt's like they're trapped in non stop loop and they always end dead. Everytime it get reset, they will do different action and the variable will change. I think it's pretty impressive for C drama, definitely something different. I sometimes dozed off a bit, as I really tired after back to office. 

Btw you need to watch Through The Darkness ok! Haha... 

@mademoiselleThat new drama looks interesting! The premise is refreshing. In UK youngster who committed horrible murder, even got new identity after being released. So idk if it's fair for family's victim.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLIt's like they're trapped in non stop loop and they always end dead. Everytime it get reset, they will do different action and the variable will change. I think it's pretty impressive for C drama, definitely something different. I sometimes dozed off a bit, as I really tired after back to office. 

Wowww...ok this does sound good. Kinda sounds like this series called Russian Doll on Netflix (not an Asian series) where the female lead ends up dying over and over again on her birthday until she figures out how to get out of the time loop. Ok. Maybe I'll give it a go and see if any other C-dramas can change my bias against them :heiboi: :lol:

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha, ok, ok I'll try it. How many episodes is it? Is it on break because of Beijing Olympics? I'm asking because I'll need catch up time! :yayaya:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah soon will stop 3 weeks due to Olympic so you can take a break by then 😂 It's available 4 episodes now. What drama currently you watch ? K

Hahaha ok I'll try and get onto it then. Currently I'm not really watching much:

C-Drama: Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty

K-Drama: Our Beloved Summer and Melancholia, I'm halfway though both, but I've given up watching them live because I haven't been in the mood. Well, Melancholia ended ages ago. I know I'll eventually finish both, but I don't know when exactly :idk:

I will be watching All of Us are Dead when that drops in 3 days time though. Zombies are my thing  :wow2::wow2::wow2:

And just been watching lots of Taiwanese films and Youtube clips. Hahaha, still not over Paul Fu and there's a lot of interviews and movies he was in. What has this Taiwanese Oppa done to me? :wow: :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha only those, but C dramas so many episodes 😂😅, so I already underwater drown 😆 Luckily CNY will come soon... can't wait to relax a while.

Yes, C-dramas are so crazy. I'm use to watching anything between 6-25 episodes, so these 40+ or 60+ dramas are a real test of endurance! :lettalKWA:

Awww lucky! It's such a nice time to rest up and watch more TV :laugh:

Wish we got time off for Chinese New Years...maybe I should just take time off :wow2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Looks pretty good. May check it out subject to how many dramas I have in hand :hug:. So many legal dramas this year!

Hahahaha they come out different times (maybe) so you can definitely check this out plus NF always drop the whole episodes and can just easily binge. This is what I like about NF Originals ~ homework can be done all in one go and not dragged over the course of 2.5 months :laugh:

14 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Why do you need to wait for ALL the subs are out? Are you planning to ffwd from ep 3 to 30? 🤣

@mademoiselle That trailer looks good! Surprised that it will be about Kim Hye Soo going after children! Even if they are evil children 😎 I thought it would be about the children's sob stories, which to me is less attractive. Will definitely watch.

Hahahaha so true. @Tofu would totally FF through when she has all the episodes. It's not 30 episodes. The reason I agreed to check it out was because it's only 15 epidoes. Hahaha!

As for Juvenile Justice, I'd say it is unlikely Kim Hye Soo will take on sob stories drama. So far her dramas have always been very strongly focused on her being a powerful character seeking justice (e.g. Signal and Hyena) rather than sob stories/melodrama.

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What hahaha this is a scam! 😅🤣 I already up to ep 7 liao ... 

Hahahaha indeed it is a scam. You and Tofu are scammers... scam people to watch and don't finish the dramas yourselves!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm soooooo hot today in this yucky summer heat

And it's going to be the same every single day... soooo yuckkkkyyyy. I can feel the temperature in my room rising up already and we're not even hitting midday yet! :jinbtscry: My electric bill is going to be sky-high...

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Yeah I definitely don't feel like it's strict here. I mean I always see people not wearing mask in shopping centres and public transport and there's no consequences. There's also people who test positive who don't isolate either. It's pretty disappointing. :nervous: And anti-vaxer people are definitely making mountains out of ant hills about anything covid related until they get it and end up in hospital themselves

Yeah why is the government / police not policing this? The shops don't even check whether the people entering is vaccinated anymore. My company is also getting lax and after a few positive cases, they started doing the zoning isolation again BUT it's not going to work since the people who makes up the rules breaks them themselves.

11 hours ago, JenL said:

How is Reset?

Reset is not bad at all!

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleThat new drama looks interesting! The premise is refreshing. In UK youngster who committed horrible murder, even got new identity after being released. So idk if it's fair for family's victim.

Tea, I can't get into Through the Darkness yet LOL.

What? The youngster can change their identities? That is indeed unfair for the victims unless the victims also can change their IDs. Surely they also were ordered they cannot live near the victims like South Korea...? I get that they served their sentences and deserved a second chance but I don't like that being a victim we don't get informed of it.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Tea, I can't get into Through the Darkness yet LOL.

What? The youngster can change their identities? That is indeed unfair for the victims unless the victims also can change their IDs. Surely they also were ordered they cannot live near the victims like South Korea...? I get that they served their sentences and deserved a second chance but I don't like that being a victim we don't get informed of it.

Haha KNG permed hair not working for you? 😆

Yes they given new name. There is two 10y.o boys murdered 2y.o boy. They only served 8 years in prison too 😰 I suggest not to read this case before sleep, as its gruesome. James Bulger is the victim name. Its famous in UK. I never understand how such young boys can do that, humanity fail me. 

I not sure this kind of offender can be rehabilitate tbh. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Waaah. 10 yo already started killing. It means they must have mental issues, no? Or they upbringing is the cause.

Yeah ikr.. seems combination of both.

1 boy seems to do well after rehabilitation, the other 1 often offending again with possesion of explicit materials. 

Even the police shocked when they arrest them, cos so young. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah ikr.. seems combination of both.

1 boy seems to do well after rehabilitation, the other 1 often offending again with possesion of explicit materials. 

Even the police shocked when they arrest them, cos so young. 

LOL, like Mouse maybe these boys are just born with a murder gene. You and @Chocolate are into crime dramas, if you could study criminology, would you? I think at a point in time I was interested but now that I'm older, I want to live my life peacefully (and be happy) so I don't think I want to always channel a criminal's minds coz it's so disturbing.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, like Mouse maybe these boys are just born with a murder gene. You and @Chocolate are into crime dramas, if you could study criminology, would you? I think at a point in time I was interested but now that I'm older, I want to live my life peacefully (and be happy) so I don't think I want to always channel a criminal's minds coz it's so disturbing.

I'm scaredy cat irl, even ppl banging door too hard will send a shock to my system 😆

I think its a very risky job I dont want to end up become the murder victim haha... I do have interest on the motive normally. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha, I don't think so. Fictional crime is enough for me. I'm so stressed by work these days, I am beginning to understand why some professionals quit their high flying jobs to be a chef or baker - cook, close your shop for the day, and don't have to think about your customers anymore!

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Are you going to watch, Choco?

Maybe, but later when I have time.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

if you could study criminology, would you?

Ha! Ahh….yeah I have actually applied to study this. ^^ Let see how this go. Starting the basics next month^^ 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think its a very risky job I dont want to end up become the murder victim haha... I do have interest on the motive normally. 

Well, not all criminology  related meant becoming a police😂 you can always do office jobs. Pretty sure there are office jobs somewhere. 😂

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm scaredy cat irl, even ppl banging door too hard will send a shock to my system 😆

Ahahahaha I don't like answer the door too over here. I usually ignore door knocks LOL.

Maybe it is risky only if you are a famous criminologist, like the movie Copycat, where Sigourney Weaver was attacked and she developed PTSD after by locking herself in the house. It was a good movie.

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, I don't think so. Fictional crime is enough for me. I'm so stressed by work these days, I am beginning to understand why some professionals quit their high flying jobs to be a chef or baker - cook, close your shop for the day, and don't have to think about your customers anymore!

Hahahahahahaha... you know, I feel like I'm already dealing with enough psychos (or kdramas like to call it sociopaths) at work. It's mentally exhausting. Professional chefs and bakers are high pressure jobs too unless you're talking about them just taking it up as hobbies or side-jobs.

After the scandal of Wang Lee Hom broke out, I found out you could earn money through liking celebrities' posts and post stuff. Maybe we can create one ourselves and split the profits. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

41 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Ha! Ahh….yeah I have actually applied to study this. ^^ Let see how this go. Starting the basics next month^^

OoOoOo, have fun studying! Come share some thoughts about it once in awhile, haha.

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, bybai said:

but ok in serious noteee, it's wander around the street with moving video containing blood scene.. Is that not considered triggering no more? For all ages?

Haha, probably not. This advertisement is so mild compared to the things they see in Thai lakorns. :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3