Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle I just read the storyline for that movie and it's kind of interesting. Hopefully, it comes out in 2022! By the way, I also think Jang Dong Yoon should cut his hair too. :laugh:

The clips of Ryeoun and Lee Jang Woo were hilarious because it seems like they are close but awkward -- probably due to the cameras being around. LOL @ both of them saying they keep spending Christmas together. :lmao2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

@Tofu Hahaha I agree with the haircut requirement. So many Oppa needing a trim. I didn't watch Bad & Crazy but whenever I see some pictures or clips on weibo TL, I think to myself that LDW needs a trim.

Ahahaha yes, the awkward silence was hilarious. But when they filmed that it isn't Christmas yet so technically they didn't spend Christmas together. I think Ryeoun said he's spending it with family.

Congrats @Alice Wonderland

@abs-oluteM is watching One & Only. You may ask her for more details. She did tell me it was fun.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I got promoted to be a diciple, haha. What rank before diciple btw. 

Yay!! Student was the rank before disciple. Being a disciple means you have over 5,000 reputation points! :Party01: I believe Abs and UnniSara are both watching The One and Only. I heard Abs say the subs are slow too. 

@mademoiselle I keep wondering if I missed a news article about them starring in a sageuk because I don't understand the long hair trend. Most of them look much better with shorter hair. Agreed that LDW could use a trim too. Haha! In Bad and Crazy, Wi Ha Joon is definitely more charismatic. I love his scenes because they are hilarious and crazy. Haha! Please do join, because I think @abs-oluteM and I are the only two watching. Red Sleeve is going to end soon so you'll have time for it. :lenny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

Oh I think the recent dramas I am watching and games got me promoted faster. Haha

Yes, absM sait it was slow. But I wonder wherr did you watch it @abs-oluteM 

@Tofu I saw it is being crime investigation drama at the moment. WHJ did a lot of work with this genre lately. How was it? Good enough? I dont like to watch something that is too dragging between the villain and the cops. 

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
Just now, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I will try. It's not easy because I think there are 2 new upcoming ones airing in January - Tracer and Ghost Doctor I think I'm checking out.

Ok, I won't nag you to watch because I need someone to watch Tracer and Ghost Doctor with me too. :laugh:

@Alice Wonderland I remember Abs talking about Viu so she might be watching it on that. Viu is kind of slow-ish with subs though. The first villain spanned over four episodes, but there's an overall bigger villain who will probably be tied into every case they have until the end. It's not bad, but it can get confusing because you have to see LDW and WHJ as the same character even though their personalities are very different from each other. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

Since we are in dabang. Its a rare occasion that I come by to have coffee. I will be here for a bit to share a little about things that are up in my chest. 

I don't know if this is the meaning of healing..That is when wherever and whatever you used to treat a certain place or item as a healing & coping mechanism. After some days, you finally tell yourself "Maybe...Maybe I don't need to rely on this anymore...I think I'm healing. I think I'm coping...I think I can face the society without it now.." 

But what's worst for me is, it's not the realisation, but it's mistaking your healing/coping space as your interest and as your ideal occupation. Sometimes you are fueled with emotions, you keep doing something to vent and not stress over others and then afterwhile, you mistook it as "You love doing this. You might want to do this more in the future." At this point, because of this..Ha..frankly speaking, I don't have an aspiration anymore. I'm practically on a boat, just rowing in different directions and hope for the best. 

That said. I'm not in like a lost situation right now, I'm actually the opposite. I finally start to move...I went on to study something different, in hopes I may find a better job in the future. I start to pick up some skills like driving etc. Is this healing and growing? 

Healing as in Moving away from the route I used to go that may not be effective on me anymore. Finally allowing myself to join back to the society without the things that I used for coping? 

Growing as in turning my life around and changing the course of my future with my own calls?

Being 22, at this point I have to admit, it was tough. It's probably even tougher then what I have to go through when I was a kid. I was in literally disarray, I couldn't go to university, I couldn't do this do that. I was sinking. I think at one point I sunk, but now as we come to the end of 2021...things are getting better...

I don't need comedic things to keep me happy, I don't need to use social media as my coping mechanisms anymore...I...am...loving myself more now...Is this..growth? 

I wonder.

Anyways, I'm done with my coffee. Felt even better...I will see you all around. Cheers to 2020 too. Ha!

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

23 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

I don't need comedic things to keep me happy, I don't need to use social media as my coping mechanisms anymore...I...am...loving myself more now...Is this..growth? 

I wonder.

For sure...take it from this ahjumma who could probably be your mum if she married very early.  Sending big hugs and 2022 will be more awesome for you.

-------------------------

@Alice Wonderland The thing about The One and Only ...Viki and KPlusAsia are subbers but it will be very late, almost a week later. Go to the usual dark site websites if you can't access Viki. Right now what is available is eps 1 and 2 subbed. Eps 3 & 4 no subs yet but @ktcjdrama is starting to recap as she has chinese subs. 

Is the drama nice ? Yes...I find it funny, sad, bizarre all at the same time. The premise is so morbid given that they are all dying and in a hospice but it isn't as sad as  I thought it maybe . I think they are going for the healing sort of plot. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Darkarcana I am a firm believer that the job you do now does not have to be the job you do forever. Everyone grow at a different pace and I don't think it's fair for someone to judge just because their journey was different. I'm happy you were able to find answers to your questions. It only gets better from here! Plus, you are only 22, you still have lots of time so don't be so hard on yourself. :btsnamjoonlove:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 12/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, Darkarcana said:

I wonder.

of course :pandablush:

On 12/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, Darkarcana said:

Anyways, I'm done with my coffee. Felt even better...I will see you all around. Cheers to 2020 too. Ha!

you had a coffee at 12am???? were u able to sleep at all? lols

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@NiteWalker @mademoiselle Almost everyone I know is getting COVID, it's pretty crazy. We have so many employees out because they all caught COVID during Christmas. They advised people not to go out for New Years, but I don't think people will listen. :jiminbtssigh:

They never took mask mandate away at my office. You have to wear one when in the common areas but can take it off in your office. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3