Havenites Dabang

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle Agreed! Now that online streaming has become mainstream everywhere, there are so many dramas to choose from. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of dramas getting confirmed, but I am not that excited based on many of the synopses and teasers so far. There are sooooooooo many lawyer themed dramas this year. I was telling Abs that this year we might be voting on who the best lawyer is. :laugh:

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The shelves are emptied for toilet papers again

AGAIN?! I think Australia has one of the strictest COVID precautionary measures. In the US, it varies depending on the state you live in (Florida has one of the most lax COVID precautionary measure and they get around 100k+ cases everyday). 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

AGAIN?! I think Australia has one of the strictest COVID precautionary measures. In the US, it varies depending on the state you live in (Florida has one of the most lax COVID precautionary measure and they get around 100k+ cases everyday).

Does it? I think it's kind of lax else we would not have a rise in number and it's not going down but up, up and up. Then again I'm not keeping track of other states and like you guys, each state varies too. Our state was trying to be tough though perhaps coming from a more restrictive background, I didn't think this is considered strict and yet the people is already crying this & that - and wants their freedom back.

The law now says we must wear mask indoor but I've witnessed 3 men not wearing it walking inside the shopping centre. There's no one telling them off and they aren't getting kicked out by security (no where to be seen anyway). I wouldn't dare to go up to them either coz they might swat me like a fly.

What is US's precautionary measures if one is tested positive? Do they not need to isolate?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 1/11/2022 at 10:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

What is US's precautionary measures if one is tested positive? Do they not need to isolate?

If you test positive, you quarantine for five days, then you can go about your normal life, but you have to wear a mask for the next five days. Before this, it was quarantine for 10 days. What is your in Australia?

@JenL Did you see this?! Are they filming or together?! :shocked2:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
33 minutes ago, Tofu said:

If you test positive, you quarantine for five days, then you can go about your normal life, but you have to wear a mask for the next five days. Before this, it was quarantine for 10 days. What is your in Australia?

7 days and have to test negative first else isolate again i think. Mask must be on indoors and off outdoors.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Wow, that is a short time to quarantine if you have it! Previously it was 10 days for us, but now it's 7 according to my friend who had it but just got over it. The rules keep changing here and it's driving me crazy :idk:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL Did you see this?! Are they filming or together?! :shocked2:

Awwww, it's real!!! It turns out the shippers were not delluded :laugh: I love these 2. They always seemed to have good chemistry. 

Twitter friend says media is already reporting on it: https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/gossip/g38752429/ni-chen-george-hu-love/

But I did think it had to be real after that steamy shower scene in Love Now :smug::lol:

• Like 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Dhakra remember these two from Whisper?

2022012003082726838_1.jpg

They are reuniting for a sports themed drama. Let's hope this time they don't betray each other :laugh:

https://zapzee.net/2022/01/20/kwon-yul-and-park-se-young-in-talks-to-join-jung-woo-and-lee-yoo-mi-in-the-new-sports-drama/

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMmanaged to sell me 2 Cdramas :lol:everyone clap to her! Reset & Because of Love. Both have different genres, but equally interesting. 

IKR..success!! Normally it is the other way around where you will hard sell me stuff. :laugh:

Because of Love - got that perfect moody tone. Angsty but just want to keep watching and it is matured romance not the usual cliche type stuff. 

Reset - very good. First time I watch time travel for cdrama that is well done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR..success!! Normally it is the other way around where you will hard sell me stuff. :laugh:

Because of Love - got that perfect moody tone. Angsty but just want to keep watching and it is matured romance not the usual cliche type stuff. 

Reset - very good. First time I watch time travel for cdrama that is well done. 

Haha I seldom buy Cdrama from you 😂

Now I'm crying waiting that BoL subbing 🥲

@TofuI might give YAMH a chance one day. Quite like your oppa BJT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

I keep selling Reset to everyone but I'm only on episode two because I want to wait until all the subs are out.

Why do you need to wait for ALL the subs are out? Are you planning to ffwd from ep 3 to 30? 🤣

@mademoiselle That trailer looks good! Surprised that it will be about Kim Hye Soo going after children! Even if they are evil children 😎 I thought it would be about the children's sob stories, which to me is less attractive. Will definitely watch.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1