Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle what is NF? well even if shun oguri werent there i would still watch it because i watched the other monsterverse movies so far.... But shun oguri there is a big big bonus although i completely agree with you that it's such a waste of his acting talent!! He hardly spoke and his screen time was so so short :shocked: i'm glad in the end the two worked together (kong and zilla)..coz i would be too heartbroken to see one got killed by the other. If i must choose though i would go for kong because he is cuter and fluffier :lmao2: Have you seen Japan Sinks though?

• Like 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

6 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle what is NF? well even if shun oguri werent there i would still watch it because i watched the other monsterverse movies so far.... But shun oguri there is a big big bonus although i completely agree with you that it's such a waste of his acting talent!! He hardly spoke and his screen time was so so short :shocked: i'm glad in the end the two worked together (kong and zilla)..coz i would be too heartbroken to see one got killed by the other. If i must choose though i would go for kong because he is cuter and fluffier :lmao2: Have you seen Japan Sinks though?

NF = Netflix

I like Kong coz it has expressions unlike Godzilla. LOL.

No, haven't watched Japan Sinks. Too many dramas still to keep up 😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle Yes, I am now! I'm off until Monday, then I'm back to work on Tuesday. But it's only a three day week for me because I have the 31st off. 

I still wait up at the same time even though I'm off work. My body is just programed to wake up at the same time everyday. :cry:

What is everyone doing for the holidays? My family is getting together for Christmas and I hope I get a pair of gloves. Haha! It's the only thing that was on my wish list. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Party! 3

Oh are we doing oppa greetings?

Given all the scandals my oppas have been giving me, he is my last hope ..:laugh:. If he also ends up having some scandal, I have no words left. 

5287c975c72f7c4cffedde47add5c866.jpg&typ

Off to my in laws tonight & my sister's for lunch tomorrow. 

• Haha 5
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahahahaha, why gloves? This reminds me of R88 where Deok Sun wanted gloves as gift too.

HAHAHAHA!! I had a pair of ski gloves I used for 8+ years. I retired it last year so I told my family I'd like another one this year. :smile:

From the photo, it depends on what I'm using it for. If just to walk around during the winter, the mittens. If I need to use it to move snow off my car, the gloves. :laugh:

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHA!! I had a pair of ski gloves I used for 8+ years. I retired it last year so I told my family I'd like another one this year.

Did you get one? Did you get one?

It doesn't snow here so I don't really use one but I've a couple when it's really cold for winter (or when travelling). The last one I bought was this kind and it can become a mitten to cover up all fingers xDDD I thought it was creative.

f624df5f27e8bc8190adc25added1fd3a8.jpg

Have you guys seen this short film before? I thought about it again yesterday and did a re-watch @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @JenL @Tofu @Chocolate @Dhakra @stroppyse @ktcjdrama

It's so good... would have worked too if it's a proper 12-16 episodes drama. I'd totally watch. Hyung Sik was so gorgeously handsome in here. Han Ji Min also was pretty. Hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Merry Christmas!!! We just did our big family lunch and now everyone is in a food coma and needs space from other family members so here I am! Hope everyone has had a lovelyy day! Since you've all been putting up Oppa greetings here's mine from the first Oppa in my collection :laugh:

gJIFORB.jpg

Also from the Taiwanese drama world

QacgSMc.png

@mademoiselle ooohhhh I didn't know he made this short film. Is it recent? I'll have to check it out. But trying too get into The Silent Sea/ Our Beloved Summer / One Ordinary Day first...Too many things! :BulbaConfused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

33 minutes ago, JenL said:

@mademoiselle ooohhhh I didn't know he made this short film. Is it recent? I'll have to check it out. But trying too get into The Silent Sea/ Our Beloved Summer / One Ordinary Day first...Too many things!

Watch Relumino first coz it's only 26 mins. It's not recent. It's a CF short movie from Samsung in 2017.

I'm watching The Silent Sea now too LOL. Very busy doing homework :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you get one? Did you get one?

Nope. :letalQQ:

I got two sweaters instead. My family tells me I'm really hard to shop for because I buy everything for myself. I give them a list, but they never buy what's on the list. Hahahaha!! 

I don't have that pair of gloves because of the snow, I'm worried the snow will melt through the opening. 😅😅

• Haha 4

@Dhakra Yeah you can post Noona greetings.

@Tofu Awww. Next time tell them to give you money and you'll buy it yourself hahaha!

By the way, I've been forgetting to mention this! I saw a cut of I Live Alone on weibo where it has both Jang Dong Yoon and Ryeo Un! :wow:

Dong Yoon was setting up Christmas tree with Lee Joo Seung (Andrew from Happiness)

Spoiler

Ryeo Un moved house and this actor below visited him... he made kimchi for Ryeo Un hahahaha!

Spoiler

I've to ask is Kimchi really healthy if there are so much sugar in them?

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
58 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Yay! Glad to know the episode is out! Ryeoun and Lee Jang Woo were both in Homemade Love Story (weekend drama). Ryeoun is too cute. :wow:

Ah yes, Lee Jang Woo - I couldn't remember his name and then I forgot the drama name I've watched him in ... something Graceful family I think, hahaha.

I like Ryeoun's apartment. So clean and he can cook!

• Like 2