Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Next video (next week maybe), we'll see Armand in baseball cap looking very handsome! They made him an Armand Special toast!!!

THANKSSSSS omggggg it is so much fun, I can feel their excitement and exhaustion looool

I remembered how bro opened his cafe long ago lolol

and seeing the boys with casual clothes for next week, I'M IN. TOTALLYYY

btw where is @TRaNz hahahahaha Korean Englishman goes full business now 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@JenL They’re going to have a Korean remake of Someday or One Day!! I am not sure about whether I want to watch or not 😓 I am so worried the remake will ruin it... Supposedly it’s Ahn Hyo Seop and Jeon Yeo Bin in it. Both your favorite @abs-oluteM...

I hv mixed feelings about this. I was hoping he’ll reprise Dr Romantic S3 instead . Also because the original was such a cult hit that the adaptation will have much to live up to , As it is the community on Twitter is quite divided about whether he is suited for the role . Sigh . But anyhow if he & JYB do get paired up , I’ll still watch I suppose. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Oooohhhhh hello! Haven't been here in aaaaages! :heiboi:

On 12/3/2021 at 6:38 PM, abs-oluteM said:

The director also pretty good looking

WAIT that guy is a director?! He is super good looking. I thought he was an actor :lettalKWA:

On 12/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, ssteph said:

I don't know where to post this. Maybe we need oppa tracker for eonni version :lmao2:

Blue Dragon Film Awards - Park Eun Bin ❤️

Hahahaha I love Park Eun Bin. She's been one of my consistent favourite actresses. She seems so down to earth and acts well in a diverse range of roles and she's super pretty :heart:

On 12/5/2021 at 2:31 PM, mademoiselle said:

Sis just finished MotA. I'm now explaining to her all the things I thought about it before and found answers for  :laugh:

Haha...she's a late watcher like I was! I wasn't that confused...but still had to look up just to make sure what I thought happened, happened. How did she find it? :thinking:

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@JenL They’re going to have a Korean remake of Someday or One Day!! I am not sure about whether I want to watch or not 😓 I am so worried the remake will ruin it... Supposedly it’s Ahn Hyo Seop and Jeon Yeo Bin in it. Both your favorite @abs-oluteM...

I have heard!!! I'm also in the unsure basket. But if I do watch, I think I'd just end up seperating the 2 projects. While I always felt it was inevitable that there would be a remake, since it was so popular, and I kind of didn't mind seeing what they planned to do with it if they did, I do feel like this story, the cast relationships of the actors and the music definitely can't be replicated. The story is so complex and the song by Wu Bai is so central to the drama, that I'm not sure any remake can actually do it justice. People also loved the Alice/ Greg/ Patrick dynamic because their relationships are hilarious in real life...they could very well have gone to high school together in real life, haha. I'm not sure that stuff will also come across in a remake. :idk:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I hv mixed feelings about this. I was hoping he’ll reprise Dr Romantic S3 instead . Also because the original was such a cult hit that the adaptation will have much to live up to , As it is the community on Twitter is quite divided about whether he is suited for the role . Sigh . But anyhow if he & JYB do get paired up , I’ll still watch I suppose. 

Yes, all true. I'd be very surprised if he turned down Dr Romantic 3 too - not because I watched it, but because I know people loved him and Lee Sung Kyung from that. Yeah, most people thought the original should be aired iinternationally first rather than given a Korean remake. While I like AHS, I'm not sure how I'd feel about him being Li Zi Wei. :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

The story is so complex and the song by Wu Bai is so central to the drama, that I'm not sure any remake can actually do it justice.

Agree on these points. 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

the original should be aired iinternationally first rather than given a Korean remake. While I like AHS, I'm not sure how I'd feel about him being Li Zi Wei

Right! I have friends who have not watched it yet because they couldn’t find it anywhere, and they’re not the type who will go to the dark side. 
Yeah, unfortunately I am not excited about AHS playing LZW too. His cheeky smile is not cheeky enough :thinking: He has this unique way of smiling that I just don’t think fit LZW’s profile. 

Yes, watch it as a different project in mind. If the adaptation is very close, it’s going to be difficult then. Like Oh My Ghostess Thai version. They’re almost the same scene by scene with the Korean version. Whereas there are other dramas Korea adapted from Taiwan and Japan, which are loosely adapted, so it was easy to separate them as different projects. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Right! I have friends who have not watched it yet because they couldn’t find it anywhere, and they’re not the type who will go to the dark side. 

Oh no...well, I discovered the show on Viki and watched it free there, if it helps! I know some shows are region locked on Viki though so they might need to check :thinking:

Yeah, unfortunately I am not excited about AHS playing LZW too. His cheeky smile is not cheeky enough :thinking: He has this unique way of smiling that I just don’t think fit LZW’s profile. 

Hahaha, yes, I think it's such a challenging (few) roles to play - you need to boyish, charismatic school boy attiitude, but then you also need that college boyfriend charm and the mature, saddened, wary look as well. Also there's an episode for the real Wang Quan Sheng and his shy, painful longing for his classmate. :MewHi:

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, watch it as a different project in mind. If the adaptation is very close, it’s going to be difficult then. Like Oh My Ghostess Thai version. They’re almost the same scene by scene with the Korean version. Whereas there are other dramas Korea adapted from Taiwan and Japan, which are loosely adapted, so it was easy to separate them as different projects. 

There was a Thai version of Oh My Ghotess?! :lettalKWA:

In different news Tiffany Hsu is married to Roy Qiu?! This one took me by surprised, but I guess I haven't really kept up with the news for awhile. I know they did a movie together (which is on Netflix which I've been meaning to see as people say it's good)...but I didn't realise they dated as a result of that. I'm like most people though - Roy Qiu seems like such a player that I'm not sure this is a great move, but I hope he doesn't prove prove me right and Tiffany Hsu is happy. She's gone for some real duds in the past :idk:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

53 minutes ago, JenL said:

In different news Tiffany Hsu is married to Roy Qiu?! This one took me by surprised, but I guess I haven't really kept up with the news for awhile.

I am surprised too!! But it’s good that they just jumped the probing of people if it’s just dating news. All the best for both of them. Not a big fan of either one, so I am neither too excited nor too concerned, hahaa... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

His cheeky smile is not cheeky enough

I laughed when I read this because you're so right about that! Li Ziwei is such an iconic character and I don't sense that same vibe from AHS. If we watch, we would have to go into the drama thinking he is a brand new character and not a remake of Li Ziwei.

I don't care too much about Roy's and Tiffany's marriage news either. I actually forgot about them, because I haven't watched anything with them in it for so long. :idk:

• Like 3
On 12/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, JenL said:

Haha...she's a late watcher like I was! I wasn't that confused...but still had to look up just to make sure what I thought happened, happened. How did she find it?

She likes it but because she binged it she said there were too much recaps. I don't think, in comparison to other dramas, there were that many flashbacks.

@Tofu @JenL @ktcjdrama What if Li Zi Wei is played by Chae Jong Hyeop?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3

Omg ...just realised they were both in So I Married an Anti-Fan...

@mademoiselle the person who started that channel...I have seen his wife's channel too. She's so pretty. Does she remind you a bit of Park Min Young? 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM No Gabby doesn't remind me of Park Min Young. Do you her looks or her behaviour?

Her looks...maybe back when PMY was not so sculpted..ahahaha.

• Haha 3