Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

:pandasipsip:

@abs-oluteMYa, noona. What are we watching now? You recommended me stuff during Lost, but I forgot everything. @SilverMoonTeaSince you kinda succesfully recommended me a drama now, I take notes aswell. 

I'm kinda dramaless myself after Lost ended :lol:

I only watched Jirisan. For sure not your cup of tea, as it's crime fantasy. I myself not that super excited, just passable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

:pandasipsip:

@abs-oluteMYa, noona. What are we watching now? You recommended me stuff during Lost, but I forgot everything. @SilverMoonTeaSince you kinda succesfully recommended me a drama now, I take notes aswell. 

Hmmm I am also not sure if what I am watching right now would be suitable.

But the one that I told you about from Signal's writer - Jirisan just started and it is not bad.

I actually really like this rom-com called Dali & Gamjatang but I know that genre is not your thing.

A very good drama plot wise is this one called Reflection of You. ( revenge melodrama , affair , all sorts of craziness)

However if you can wait, I think the one that may tickle your fancy is this one...

forbidden noona romance :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Yesterday, I had a day out with my sister, we bought some novels and ate Chinese food. It was good day. We don't go out frequently because of Covid.

How's the vaccination rates where you are? I completely understand how you feel. Today I was so happy to have lunch out too. Took my dad out before I took him for his booster jab for Covid. They started giving boosters for those above 60 and to medical staff. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm kinda dramaless myself after Lost ended :lol:

I only watched Jirisan. For sure not your cup of tea, as it's crime fantasy. I myself not that super excited, just passable. 

What kind of fantasy though? Supernatural powers or are we talking about fire spitting zombies with mind-controlling powers?

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm I am also not sure if what I am watching right now would be suitable.

But the one that I told you about from Signal's writer - Jirisan just started and it is not bad.

I actually really like this rom-com called Dali & Gamjatang but I know that genre is not your thing.

A very good drama plot wise is this one called Reflection of You. ( revenge melpdrama , affair , all sorts of craziness)

However if you can wait, I think the one that may tickle your fancy is this one...

forbidden noona romance :lmao2:

Mhmm, Jirisan sounds most likely to suit me among them. 

I don't know if Melancholia tickles my interest, so far only SLA was able to manage it properly. I also don't know if I like another Noona Drama just after 'Lost'.

Mhm, maybe I will give this new drama called Idol: The coup a chance. Another music themed drama can't be that bad. It sounds a bit like "Liar and his Lover".

What do you girls think about the drama "Happiness"?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

How's the vaccination rates where you are? I completely understand how you feel. Today I was so happy to have lunch out too. Took my dad out before I took him for his booster jab for Covid. They started giving boosters for those above 60 and to medical staff. 

It is OK

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

What kind of fantasy though? Supernatural powers or are we talking about fire spitting zombies with mind-controlling powers?

Supernatural power able to predict death and located the body sort of. Also the soul maybe can send message, and some ghost? I not too sure as well. Maybe give a try on 2 episodes first? If not to your liking at least you had witnessed drama with 27.4 million USD dollar budget :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

it had to depends some area call curry = laksa unless you have the word 'Penang' in front of the 'Laksa'

sometimes its curry mee and it not laksa....

Nigel introduced it as laksa. So it has to be curry laksa that it will be soupy?

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Supernatural power able to predict death and located the body sort of. Also the soul maybe can send message, and some ghost? I not too sure as well. Maybe give a try on 2 episodes first? If not to your liking at least you had witnessed drama with 27.4 million USD dollar budget :lol:

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ohh.....:pandadisgusted:......nope.....too many things I don't like. You were right.

LOL, Tea is not describing it very accurately xD

• Male lead has the ability to "see" snippet of images of someone in trouble on Jirisan.
  • This one not sure yet (we need episode 3) but there may be an out of body experience happening and he's been sending signals (of the forms of rocks, leaves & twigs that old tribes used for communication when modern technology failed) to communicate with female lead.
15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Seems interesting. Feels like it was a COVID inspired drama and might explore the ugly sides of human nature. :idk: Will know more when it aired. I'm trying not to read too much spoilers.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Confused 1

@mademoiselle I did know a little about this current drama of Oguri Shun... Have you been watching it? Is it good? It's just the plot isn't very clear what this drama is about... is it political? is it action? is it disaster drama? So just by the plot..it doesn't sound that interesting but I do miss watching him in a drama (and no..not the taiga type one..he has another upcoming one which is a historical one but that will be a long drama I think). 

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle I did know a little about this current drama of Oguri Shun... Have you been watching it? Is it good? It's just the plot isn't very clear what this drama is about... is it political? is it action? is it disaster drama? So just by the plot..it doesn't sound that interesting but I do miss watching him in a drama (and no..not the taiga type one..he has another upcoming one which is a historical one but that will be a long drama I think). 

I haven't seen it yet. NF has 3 episodes out. If there is more to come I would like to wait. I looks like a disaster + political drama. That said, I haven't even checked out the preview trailer 😅. I just saw Oguri and reminded of you so I asked. Hahaha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, Tea is not describing it very accurately xD

• Male lead has the ability to "see" snippet of images of someone in trouble on Jirisan.
  • This one not sure yet (we need episode 3) but there may be an out of body experience happening and he's been sending signals (of the forms of rocks, leaves & twigs that old tribes used for communication when modern technology failed) to communicate with female lead.

:pandasipsip:Mhmmm......so you say it is way less fantasy-ish than Tea mentioned?

I think I still pass, doesn't sound like it tingles my drama seeking needs. But it looks like there are only two eps so far? Maybe if you watched 2-4 more episodes you can give me a better impression of the drama, a little bit like it was with Lost. 

The fact that @SilverMoonTeasaid it doesn't make her super excited either, makes me a little cautious aswell. 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

? Well, he can always try and see if he will like it or not. 

That would be way too easy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Mhm, maybe I will give this new drama called Idol: The coup a chance. Another music themed drama can't be that bad. It sounds a bit like "Liar and his Lover".

I also thought watching Idol cause I like the actress and don't mind the ML.  Let me know if you are watching . Don't think we have a thread yet.

Happiness is post apocalyptic stuff but I am gonna watch it or at least check it out. 

• Like 3

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle I forgot to come back and comment about the candies! I don't think I had a lot of the ones you posted, my grandma always bought us shrimp chips and white rabbit candies. Sometimes she would buy us those jellos in a tiny cup.

Spoiler

ebucS8F.jpg

@mademoiselle@SnowBlob I watched the first few minutes and it seems like it'll be a combination of a political and disaster drama -- preparing the country for a disaster (that was the impression I got).

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 2
9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I also thought watching Idol cause I like the actress and don't mind the ML.  Let me know if you are watching . Don't think we have a thread yet.

Happiness is post apocalyptic stuff but I am gonna watch it or at least check it out. 

Well, it will be kinda tricky because the drama violates one big drama rule of me. The drama has 4 Idols in it, which kinda makes sense, because the drama is about an idol group. 

But I like Hani, she actually was, or still is, a member of the group I listened to for a long time. I was actually a big fan of EXID years back. 

The issue are the three other, still active, idols. So I guess I will watch the first set of episodes and see how the drama is vibing with me. 

At least it will have guaranteed eye candy for me. 

Yeah, it looks dark. I think if they aren't doing anything superpower crazy stuff, it could actually be quite interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 10/27/2021 at 3:46 AM, stroppyse said:

Oops! I'm so off. I didn't realize that JMD was married in RL. Okay, I now ship them as brother and sister instead of as anything more. So, no one try to kill me or anything.

I'm almost tempted to give you a virtual hit with the hammer when I the first part of your post..  :pandabonk: However I decided to forget and forgive you because you didn't know that she was married. Understandable. Because before I look up about her information after the first few episodes of HP aired, I didn't even know that she is married for more than 5 years with her husband. I'm stopping myself for shipping MD and JS in real life because I knew JS already happily married with Gummy. Once I knew she is also a married woman herself, I'm just shipping Ik Jun and Song Hwa and won't see them other than the characters themselves.

While for Kyung Ho, he's happily dating Soo Young for a long time. Even when I was an active Sone, I happily rooted for their happiness because they looked happy from the photos that got leaked by press. He was quite having a hard time in the beginning because not everyone support their public relationship, especially among the fans. But I'm glad that now people are looking at them happily and rooting for their happiness. Going public also did good because they can just freely express their affection for each other. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa I love that JKH & SY are so open about their r/ship & that to me is the way to go . 

@Dhakra I made a mistake. It’s not The Coup that I wanted to check out . It’s actually this one . Also about idols 

“I Will Be Your Knight ”

https://asianwiki.com/I_Will_Be_Your_Night

Has subs 

• Like 4