Love Like the Galaxy 星汉灿烂 [2022]

Tofu

Ling Bu Yi is definitely trying...I really like that little detail put in there with his finger nervously scratching his wooden bowl before mustering the courage to tell that horrendous cold joke 😆. Poor Ah Fei, his bum is in danger again. And LOL at the two brothers immediately become a coward when LBY's soldiers came in such scary manners. In the novel, LBY was a conversation killer as well that the whole family couldn't handle 🤣.

Only the grandma loves LBY because she loves handsome man and her husband was very handsome 🤣🤣🤣 so her being all swoony at LBY was very aptly done. I'm just not sure whether in previous episodes it was ever mentioned that her husband was a beautiful man and loves music, but not capable of anything else. The couple have nothing in common. The 3rd son inherited his beauty which is one reason why grandma loves him a lot.

@abs-oluteM

Looks like the fighting is coming earlier than I thought hahaha. That frowns by SS at the end...ooooh. War is coming hahaha. Can't wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

spacer.png

My fav side characters are these two….😂😂😂😂 They are such a contrast to each other. One is chubby super cheerful n not bright while the other is skinny gloomy n super bright…😂😂😂😂

@Mizv

Based upon the book translation, the drama divert a lot from the book and for that particular scene the book is better 😂😂 

I noticed that the description of Ling in the book matches WuLei perfectly 😎😎

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ling Bu Yi is definitely trying...I really like that little detail put in there with his finger nervously scratching his wooden bowl before mustering the courage to tell that horrendous cold joke 😆. Poor Ah Fei, his bum is in danger again. And LOL at the two brothers immediately become a coward when LBY's soldiers came in such scary manners. In the novel, LBY was a conversation killer as well that the whole family couldn't handle 🤣.

IKR...The way he scratched the bowl showed that he got that "nervous" feeling which he had never shown before.

6 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

spacer.png

My fav side characters are these two….😂😂😂😂 They are such a contrast to each other. One is chubby super cheerful n not bright while the other is skinny gloomy n super bright…😂😂😂😂

Pllsss...look at his happy face...:laugh: He's so proud of himself..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM

Looks like the fighting is coming earlier than I thought hahaha. That frowns by SS at the end...ooooh. War is coming hahaha. Can't wait.

Now that we know we have 2 episodes tonight ( in 30 minutes time for me!) , I wonder if we will end with a bit more understanding between the two or like @Mizv said we might just get all the sweet scenes in S2. 

Look at all these heart tugging scenes ...should be in S2

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just saw a cut where they fought... the "a life without you" is coming!

If you can see... https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4795914792140838?from=old_pc_videoshow

This one ? So angsty!

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4789312055869448?mid=4789313822265191

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:
4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

No not this one... is it not showing to you??

I can't see it. No worries. 
Now I am gonna start eps 27. Have been waiting for the clock to strike 8pm :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am savoring the episodes thinking we won't have new ones....what a pleasant surprise @mademoiselle @IpohBanana

Although Eps 27 started off very funny but midway , LBY's heart got stabbed big time. The hateful words that SS said especially when she told him she wants a life without him was so painful. Fortunately , she listened to her parents and thought things through before realisjng how good LBY has been to her. And that perhaps she didn't dislike him and that perhaps she may even have feelings. So she changed her mind and agreed to marry him (again!) . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle and the rest of you who will eventually catch up with E28,

This show is filled with scary women, from drama queens, to those with sharp tongues to power-hungry women. Wah...really, really scary. I think the women in this show are scarier than the men. If you think about it, even the Emperor's concubine can poke fun at him (though we know that she is the one who really yields the power, if she wanted to, but so far she's made no show of doing so and has only said that she wants to lead her life free from trouble). I giggled at how she literally shoved him out of her tent and tonight she told him to quit worrying and pacing in front of her bed, so she could go back to sleep. This is really the first Emperor I've watched who is loads more worried about someone else's son, more than his own children. :laugh:

• Haha 4

Yet to watch today's epi but based on epis 25-26, CSS is feeling out of control. LBY is an unknown person to her whom she doesn't know very well but she sure knows that she cannot control him in the same way as she could control LY. 

CSS & LBY both are strong personalities. They both will have clashes until they understand each other. Right now CSS is very suspicious of him because she is scared. She had selected LY who is the nicest guy but still fate intervened & their marriage broke. Hence she is more scared now about trusting LBY completely. 

But I will say that this relationship has more equality than that of CSS- LY. CSS had to be the protector in that relationship & she really couldn't unburden or criticise LY. Now she does voice out her disagreement directly to LBY. Also she holds LBY responsible for any delays or slights by his family. LY's fam was doing the same to her but she didn't mind  it but she is taking everything more sensitively with LBY. 

I really liked how prince RY told her that equality in marriage would have been same for her as a wife to anyone whom she marries. Right now CSS is just blinded by the feeling of loss of control.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Finished wrapping up previews till ep 33 and watched 27-28.  Feeling very content at the moment.   knowing can sit back and enjoy their relationship blossom in Part 2.  

A little confusing with the schedule for Part 2. however I really feel we got fed amazing clips so in far advance.  

I noticed CSS is already looking for approval from LBY before His Majesty.  it does show she respects and trust him to guide her.  

Couldn’t help feel gleeful of the plan to transport CSS to and from the palace daily.  So there will be a lot of future moments to glimpse their relationship build stronger… did catch the comment from LBY “let’s move betrothal sooner”.

HE is over it.  let’s get busy. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 29 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 30 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 31 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 32 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 33 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 34 Preview

Spoiler

Now that Ling Buyi is saying Shao Shang frequently, are you happy, @mademoiselle:lenny::heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, Mizv said:

I noticed CSS is already looking for approval from LBY before His Majesty.  it does show she respects and trust him to guide her.  

Thissssss...when SS wants to complaints to His Majesty about wang jin, SS asked if she allow to say it or not, LBY straight away say it, without waiting His majesty saying anything. To me I wonder who is "the emperor" now?? :laugh:

spacer.png

spacer.png 

• Like 3