2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I quite like Zai Liang but he never returned after he left for his work. And oh, one more rant, last night @bairama posted a BTS of the newer episode where one scene Yu Tu returns home to find JJ sleeping and in the script he's supposed to take off his shirt and changed. YY was a bit reluctant to do it in the BTS and I was looking forward to see a topless fu hei boy and who knows he only showed us his back. Tsk.

watch the BTs for the shower scenes hahaha u will rant a bit more hahahahah....

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama What is PDA? Both E27 and 28 are cringy but it gave me a wide smile anyway but ugh the love conversation is a bit too private & personal. Hahaha. I knew he pretended to be upset with her (as a revenge - fu hei boy).

public display of affection.. (Like their scene in karaoke, etc.. The basket game in his institution LOL)

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama posted a BTS of the newer episode where one scene Yu Tu returns home to find JJ sleeping and in the script he's supposed to take off his shirt and changed. YY was a bit reluctant to do it in the BTS and I was looking forward to see a topless fu hei boy and who knows he only showed us his back. Tsk.

LOL I'm kinda curious too. I bet he is not that type of have abs-cellent, but has good posture and strength of shoulder-chest-core? He is kinda thin-fit type

this is funny tweet for those who knows the scene :laugh:

P. S. I wish Yang Yang eats more!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Sometimes I forget what thread I'm in because all I see is YAMG everywhere. 

Hahahahaha it's just like when Tea was in love with Jasper and Jasper was mentioned everywhere.

6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

he keep scolding them that they had all gone crazy.....

6 hours ago, movingwheel said:

Yaa and still he just showed his bare back...lol

Has he never needed to show skin in his other dramas? LOLLL. Still, I must express disappointment that I saw absolutely nothing on behalf of @abs-oluteM :lmao2:

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMI'm back to my philandering way lols... 

You didn't last long at all...I wonder what will happen with your SSH shrine?

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Edit: Hmm, I think this one is fake bumblebee. :lmao2: The black stripes should be thicker for the originals. KYK's is not!

I hope KYK comes back with a good drama . Hello Me was actually good but the romance wasn't so hot for me. I would love if they do a drama version of Mission Possible! 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Still, I must express disappointment that I saw absolutely nothing on behalf of @abs-oluteM :lmao2:

You mean YY didn't show skin? 

Well biggest disappointment this year was RoWoon who despite and most obviously working out , showed us nothing. Even Song Kang gave it all ! 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Seems someone is smitten! 

Hahahaha!! I don't know if it's me or you that's smitten by Jinyoung? :smug:

PU-03.gif

To be honest, he has always been an oppa back in his B1A4 days. He's been a bit dormant in my oppa list because he's been out of the scene (military service). I'm glad to see him back and igniting my heart again. :lmao2:

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

my countrymen think he looks like Park Seo Joon. What do u think?

Haha! I don't think he looks like Park Seo Jun at all. I think Patrick Shih looks more like Park Seo Jun but with more boyish charm.

Spoiler

ZMKjj98.jpg

XmGfRBG.jpg

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha it's just like when Tea was in love with Jasper and Jasper was mentioned everywhere.

That's so true! Yang Yang is the second Jasper. :laugh:

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think Patrick Shih looks more like Park Seo Jun but with more boyish charm.

HAH the resemble is really there!!!

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This Yang Yang

AHAHAHAHAHA

@Mouse mouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0549482d39603f5b29a87a3623f1b6bb4e313913

e11633e2a5b2e2f8f2738d97f0ec9e4e6e071813 HANG ON YEP

6af8485bd15b936c41d2022bbcd66217e4911b64

add: @mademoiselle madeeeem, WHAT IS THIS I FIND #YANGYANG NEWS LOLOLS

Spoiler

0340b8038f15a3e9313d2e1394dc73f3e9b95de4

source

yoo so he is 11:12 like that lah without top. But it was 2015 &

his hairstyle :laugh:

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Well biggest disappointment this year was RoWoon who despite and most obviously working out , showed us nothing. Even Song Kang gave it all ! 

LOL so true. Can't even defend him at all. His working out is probably strengthening his back, not aim at showing it to us 🤣

@bairama
Hahahahaha see! He has abs! Maybe he wasn't working to keep them so he didn't wanna show in YAMG. YY has love handle @Chocolate

• Haha 6