Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

😂 I just noticed "Celebrities" thread becomes "Havenite's Shrine" 🤣

Yes you guys inspired us. I picked up the term while reading you all here. 

------------------------------

Just wanted to go on the record to say how grateful and appreciative we are to each of one of you for coming onboard, giving us support and feedback , showing the threads so much love. 

Cannot wait to launch tomorrow 

tenor.gif?itemid=7413433

• Like 5
  • Party! 9

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes you guys inspired us. I picked up the term while reading you all here. 

------------------------------

Just wanted to go on the record to say how grateful and appreciative we are to each of one of you for coming onboard, giving us support and feedback , showing the threads so much love. 

Cannot wait to launch tomorrow 

Don't even mention it, sweetie! Thanks for creating our "home". 😘

I am so happy to be part of it all - joined you all just 2 months ago, and right now I feel as if I've known you for ages.

You are all such precious human beings! Feels like home every time I come here. 😍

Edited by abs-oluteM
Removed quoted image
  • Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 6
21 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@katakwasabi I feel we have a second koko here who constantly posts YYS gifs/pics hahahahahah

Hehe. Can't help it since he's a human emoticon machine 🤣.

Spoiler

Honestly, I didn't know the other forum had an open thread like this, I only went to drama threads 😅. I guess it's a good thing I didn't, if I did, maybe I would have showered it with gifs too like my fanwall on another site 🤭 ahahaha. 

lxwvKl.gif

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@katakwasabi He's your favourite, isn't he? Hehehe. He was hilarious in that clip from TLE when they went to the amusement center. 👻

Hmmm...is he my favourite? Hehehehe 😆

OMxJYG.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

I just got a notification about my first medal. Oppa Expert xD

I guess most of the members who participated in Male Lead Trivia will get this medal too?

Look forward to the official launching of JangHaven!

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 6

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

21 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Was that what the medal is for? Thank you, Haven staffs! 😙

For winning the trivia on k male leads...where the staff got trashed big time 😜

I bow down to you all ...the real oppa-logists

Thank you @TiNaDo ...we want this to be home for all who come here 🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Congrats on everyone's hard work!!! The forum looks so good! Nice and shiney and newwww...Haha, I'm scared to start a new thread...though seriously considering making that Jasper thread @wallflowersforjane! Do you have any conventions I need to follow  or just get creative (What do you call Taiwanese actors? T-Artists?)....Don't want to ruin this beauty ^^ 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

Congrats on everyone's hard work!!! The forum looks so good! Nice and shiney and newwww...Haha, I'm scared to start a new thread...though seriously considering making that Jasper thread @wallflowersforjane! Do you have any conventions I need to follow  or just get creative (What do you call Taiwanese actors? T-Artists?)....Don't want to ruin this beauty ^^ 

It's my first time starting threads as well! I am just looking at everyone else's and learning too. I believe creativity is encouraged! Have fun!

Please start, I might need doses of Jasper's smiles! 😄

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1