Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa Iksong slowburn is better than me & @im0202 never sailing de ship lols... 

Which ships of yours and @im0202 that never sailed? All the ships I used to ride never sailed either. I'm praying hard that IkSong will sail safely no matter how long it takes. 

• Haha 12

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane the credit should also go to @Tofu  ..she wanted to find out where members were from so that it’s easier to plan events etc. I just modified it to hv members tell us what they love about their country . I love the stories , I discover so many beautiful places from what has been written. Also very nice to get to know our members better . 

Haha, I cannot take credit for a thread that you created. You are the best, Abs!

9 hours ago, LaLa said:

Welcome welcome to new members of JangHaven~ Enjoy your stay in here and build some shrines or 'real estates' as several people says. 😎

@Tofu I heard you're the one who designed the new medal for Live Chat Launch Party. Thank you!

And thank you to @bairama and @eggcellent for the cute and beautiful design that you've made so far~❤️

Big thanks to @SnowBlob and the rest of staffs for making successful and enjoyable events as part of the official launching of JangHaven... 💛

I'm glad everyone liked the badge for the launch party! =) @bairama and @eggcellent are the best when it comes to graphics, I just help sporadically where I can. Haha!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3
11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Chocolatewow binjin thread.. soo comprehensive? Lols 

Come visit us in Binjin thread and be one of us. Lol

Definitely @Chocolate is more inspired to finish building after winning the event. Yaaaay!!!!

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tranzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lols. 

You guess me as no 1 picture? Lols as a chef? 

@-StrongTower- im not that glamorous bwahaha cos i said i like bling2 stuff, @eggcellent convert me into some rich Arabian princess lols.... 

I was hoping you loved water chestnuts though. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

41 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tranzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lols. 

You guess me as no 1 picture? Lols as a chef? 

I got to a point where I just put names anywhere coz it was so hard. LOL.

This event made me grow more grey hairs. HAHAHAHA

Didnt know you changed your name hahaha

• Haha 10

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

So glad to see everyone so active here!! :love:

Don’t worry, even I still ask who is who every now and then. It’s hard to keep up with all the name changes! I debated changing my name too but then I decided to stick with the same name just so people can recognize me (also bec I suck at coming up with better names). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

47 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wow, we be the OGs, or in Singlish - lao jiao (old birds. loll!)

@ssteph Lawyerh attempted a re-branding but she can't be hidden for long. :lol:

Hers is a rebranding fail...cuz everyone misses the sleazy lawyerh .  @SilverMoonTea people not buying your new zen image .  Another one is @OsmanthusTea ...you should have called yourself Brazilian wax , cenching. 

4 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I've been meaning to participate more, but things keep happening at work. :P Should I be glad that work continues to be exciting? I feel like I could write a drama series from what's been going on. :lol:

You can entertain us with your work drama ! 

• Haha 10

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)