Havenites Dabang

25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I wondering myself who's gonna win the poll? 

Eh hey @abs-oluteM haven't enroll yet to Hogwarts school? Why so slow ? 

I just did the test ler...ahahaha..

I purposely recommend the post ...the more votes the better :D

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I don't know where else to share this, so I'll share it here 🤣

Their voices in 3D sound! Listen with earphones~ 🎶🤩

Park Ji Yeon and Shin Sung Rok!!!

Fyi, PJY is the new character in Forest of Secrets 2 and also pregnant lady in TKEM. She's a musical actress :). SSR is many drama characters and a musical actor too ahahahah.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

On 9/10/2020 at 11:23 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I wondering myself who's gonna win the poll?

:jkbtsthink:

Post updated with the week count! As long as @SilverMoonTea drops KMJ oppa within that week (i.e. changes her DP or makes a firm declaration that XXX is her new oppa), you win! FYI Week of 19 Oct is the finale episodes of Brahms.

1 week (14 Sept) - @NiteWalker @Chocolate

2 weeks (21 Sept) - @bluepebbles, @OsmanthusTea, @MayanEcho

3 weeks (28 Sept) - @abs-oluteM, @mademoisellesia

4 weeks (5 Oct) - @stroppyse @Alice Wonderland

5 weeks (12 Oct) - @im0202, @LaLa

6 weeks (19 Oct) - wallflowersforjane

7 weeks (26 Oct) - @ktcjdrama @SnowBlob

9 weeks (2 Nov) - @-StrongTower-

@bluepebbles Depends on how the ship sails I think. :ArcaSmug:

*edited to clarify when a new oppa is found.

The Prize!

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, @wallflowersforjane since the poll become more serious. I will give the winner a gift. I promise to join her spazzing her favourite oppas for 1 week... :smug: I will learn about her oppa too. Who knows can become my oppa too? Best if we already have the same oppa to start with :cool:

Good luck! I really think it will be depend on how the drama goes haha... 

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 6

Hi @MMM8P ....what are your plans for the weekend?

Happy weekend indeed @MayanEcho . If felt like such long week for me. The thing is now I feel there's less work life balance what with working from home. 

@ktcjdrama @Ameera @OsmanthusTea @Darkarcana @SnowBlob @stroppyse @Alice Wonderland @-StrongTower-  @Lynne have you voted in the latest poll yet...you guys know @SilverMoonTea 's track record ..how long will current oppa last? . Tag @wallflowersforjane with your bets. You can see the recommended post 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@abs-oluteM, what poll?

We are taking bets on how long at @SilverMoonTea will love her current oppa Kim Min Jae :D ....she is not known to love them for long .... check out the recommended post...you can see the bets there. Only @wallflowersforjane has some faith

Have a good day at school @MMM8P 

@eggcellent have not seen you in a bit...how's everything ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoisellesia, wow, that's pretty novel.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/fnc-entertainment-announces-new-boy-group-debut-movie-premiere-with-p1h-beginning-of-the-new-world

Here is an article about it. So, not quite a zombie movie, but more like a virus that spreads distemper in humans movie? LOL

FNC is sinking a lot of money into revitalizing their offerings maybe.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

It's crazy insane but innovative...? @stroppyse :lol:

Is FNC that rich? My limited knowledge tells me they are not...? The top dogs are JYP and SM isn't it? Looks like they debut a new one because SF9 boys are getting old. Thanks for the link.

Ahahahahaha, I was searching for men in uniform in my stash, and came across this. It can be our future "theme" @abs-oluteM AS002250-11.gif

Spoiler

006z3inpgy1fvcn4fhpemj31hc0u0ae1.jpg

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 9
23 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:jkbtsthink:

1 week - NiteWalker

2 weeks - bluepebbles

3 weeks - abs-oluteM mademoisellesia

5 weeks - im0202, lala

6 weeks - wallflowersforjane (I believe in KMJ’s dimples to keep her interested!)

@bluepebbles Depends on how the ship sails I think. :ArcaSmug:

I have a question. Is this count starting from now or starting from when the drama ends? This is important information before I can cast my vote :smile:

• Haha 6

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love