Havenites Dabang

@mademoisellesia you know the irony , when I opened the club , I had this great imagination we will be ogling at abs . I cannot believe we’re still talking about hair !!!!! :lol: And all the themes that people like hv men with their clothes on . :Mimed:

@abnoch  I laughed at your hedgehog analogy .. So that means some men their facial hair is too prickly - so Just better to hv a light one ( like a shadow ? What’s  your preference for your self ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

28 minutes ago, abnoch said:

omo. Are we hedgehog in your eyes? it can look sleek (if shaven precisely) and cu.. *ahem

Continue to @abs-oluteM, it just simply some men are greater with moustache, some men are greater without moustache. This a cliche thing but true, it's all about finding the best look on yours. If I know I'm a hedgehog one, then I'm working more on makes that slight prickly side nice. I don't think men with moustache cooler than without, it's not like that, it just simply you look good if you find the right one (stache or not). At least, you feel better with that look on yourself

If nicely groomed yes they can look nice but still the moment guys have stubbles it pricks and hurts others' soft skin. Plus men in my life aren't going to the beauty salon to make their facial hair nice looking or go to the extent of "conditioning" the facial hair making them soft.

Oh Hae Young cast Seo Hyun Jin and Ye Ji Won have shared they were in pain when kissing Eric and Kim Ji Seok because their stubbles are so sharp. So yeah, hedgehogs you are. You can ask a guy friend to rub on your face or forehead and you will know 😅🤣

@abs-oluteM

Hahaha I don't know why either. I feel like people are shy and doesn't wanna come out from the closet admitting they like abs? But then we don't always stare at abs every day so maybe nothing to share. I like clothes on more too I guess...? 🤔 Coz they can look nice in different clothes whereas abs is just 6 packs...ain't gonna change much except uniting into one big belly when they are old...

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@abnoch  I laughed at your hedgehog analogy .. So that means some men their facial hair is too prickly - so Just better to hv a light one ( like a shadow ? What’s  your preference for your self ? 

not that prickly. I'm a bit shocked with @mademoisellesia thinks, that's why I ask are we hedgehog in her eyes?

In my experience, the most prickly phase is when the stache freshly shaven. But there is a cream, a formula to make it less.

Or maybe it is a hint I'm most compatible with one that like rough one:lenny: aish

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

f-150-st-steam.png

1 minute ago, abnoch said:

not that prickly. I'm a bit shocked with @mademoisellesia thinks, that's why I ask are we hedgehog in her eyes?

In my experience, the most prickly phase is when the stache freshly shaven. But there is a cream, a formula to make it less.

Or maybe it is a hint I'm most compatible with one that like rough one. aish

Like MayanEcho said, "Kissed by cactus". NOT.FUN.AT.ALL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahah....you're on the opposite of me....when i went bk into office....

my colleagues were all like...'u shrink!'

....Teach me how to shrink....hahahahahha

@abnoch you look pretty in your Display Pic, almost like Yeji from ITZY.....**giggles**

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@mademoisellesia hahaa.. unfortunately I stopped using Line many years ago. Since mana of my friends and work stuff used other messengers.

@LaLa @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia why no one create 18 again??? This is so good. I've done ep 4 already. Whoa.. it gives me so much emotions. I cried. Feel so touched to how they know each other's burden but they also have theirs to deal with too. So instead of holding tight to each other they keep holding it in all alone. And this thing led them to be part ways and that love felt like gone from them. The story is just good as the episodes move. I like most of the main characters here. I know we still have many episodes and I must not be too ahead of myself judging this drama to be good. But somehow the feels like go back couple combined with Hi bye mama as one. I got that kind of feeling. Then it means it is really worth watching. That kind of drama which gives you right dose of love, humor and angts in the right composition. Plus they got you some good life lessons. You might make mistakes but you'll be judge bad not just because you're doing that. But it's the attitude which how you take responsible for it shows who you are. And I love how the story tried to convey this messages to the audience.

Jung Da Jung is such a great inside and outside. I like how her character stands on her feet up right and face her troubles bravely. I love the father friend bond to his kids. So lovely. He learned a bit why is it all happening to him in the end. The miscommunication among them has led their relationship becomes so distant and they grow some suspicion and mistrust to the one that they should actually be lean on to each other in their hard situation. That is the family should be. Stick together and be honest with each other. Ah. I am glad they don't just focus with romance. The feels is just so good. So let the romance becomes the cute bonus here. I mean it would be complicated enough that Ae Rin falls in love twice for the same person. Back then or now she'll end up broken-hearted. LOL. Oh... I wrote long already. 

P.S. 

Oh lots of handsome oppas here 😄😅  The baseball athlete oppa, Sonsaeng-nim oppa, Si Ho and uri 18 DY plus that bully oppa. Lol. Aigooo... my eyes have been so blessed here. And the triangle starts pretty weird and unique now. Huahahaha. If you know what I mean. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

@Alice Wonderland dear dear....please feel free to create. I have no time. I have not even created one of the dramas I plan to watch - Private Lives . Here's a starter kit as a guide. You can check out the other threads too

@TRaNz

@MayanEcho Some men will need these tips . Lol

https://www.readysleek.com/how-to-trim-a-mustache-for-kissing/ 

Spoiler

5. Clean up the lip line

When it comes to trimming the mustache for kissing, having a nice, crisp lip line is essential. This may actually be the most important step of all. 

What this refers to is trimming the edges of any scraggly mustache hair creeping over the border of the upper lip and toward the mouth. The upper lip needs to be completely clear of any mustache hair. 

Having the mustache hair combed neatly downward is a good place to start. It’ll make it clear where cuts need to be made. 

@SilverMoonTea who knew your love for facial hair will set off our hot topic for this week !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@JeannieBean have you voted on the mustache poll yet ? ahahahaha... By the way , you and @Darkarcana sure happy reading this 

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-september-2020/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh lots of handsome oppas here 😄😅  The baseball athlete oppa, Sonsaeng-nim oppa, Si Ho and uri 18 DY plus that bully oppa. Lol. Aigooo... my eyes have been so blessed here. And the triangle starts pretty weird and unique now. Huahahaha. If you know what I mean. 

Yup, I said the same thing last time. This time I caught myself swooning at Si Ho when he was staring at Si Ah, hahaha. He's such a cutie and he looks up to ahjussi Da Young muahaha and I can see the tension builds up with him and young Da Young over Si Ah, LOL.

I did not cry buckets (just had some tears) but I literally laughed OUT really loud at the scene where she suggested to Deok Jin "Let's be in-law" and whatever happened next. It's was hi-la-rious! Did not see that coming LMAO. Okay so maybe I would like baseball guy too, I thought he was going to be a jerk but he isn't it seems.

I love the prologue of this episode. It's so realistic, LOL - as in how much people change, physically after ageing. :P

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I hope there's a sports theme in there somewhere. I want to see pictures of oppas working out and flexing them muscles! :SquirtleWonderfull:

ohh sports theme ...that is a brilliant idea... 

Dancing is a somewhat athletic too :D

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

50 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JeannieBean have you voted on the mustache poll yet ? ahahahaha... By the way , you and @Darkarcana sure happy reading this 

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-september-2020/

Omg yessssss~ :love:but one thing...where is joon gi? How can there be no joon gi!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Welcome to JH @D. SsoMelody!!! This is Havenite Dabang aka open area chat space 😆😆😆

OMJK7Q.gif

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Sports theme 👀

Edit..omg!!! I just noticed he's basicly flying on the video cover. Look at the pic in the middle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes! I contributed! (Although tsk tsk for not thinking about that yet. I thought it would be the first few ideas. Lol!)

Is there enough to make dancing a whole week? We can submit videos that week!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3