2nd Anniversary Game - Guess the OSTs

stroppyse

Presenting our 2nd Anniversary game!

Guess the OST's  :CharmanderOK:

You get 1 point for the drama and 1 point for the singer. The points may be used in the Member Shop.

The Grand Prize winner will get bragging rights plus 1000 points bonus.  Not to mention our everlasting awe and respect! :duckhearts:

Please put all of your guesses in spoilers. Time stamps are available in the video descriptions for ease of going from clip to clip.

There are 2 different editions for playing. Everyone is welcome to play both, or just play the one you're more comfortable with.

K-Drama Version

C-Drama Version

The game will last until August 21, so you can come back to refine your answers until then.

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 8

C-drama

Spoiler

#3 Zhou Shen - Like Dream (Stand by Me)
#4 Dan Yi Chun - Xing Han Can Lan  (Love Like the Galaxy)
#5 Liu Yuning - Wu Shuang  (Who Rules the World)

K-drama

Spoiler

#1 Lee Ju Hyung - To Be Together (My Liberation Notes)
#2 Kim Kyung Hee - Our Beloved Summer (Our Beloved Summer)
#3 Yoo Sung Eun - Till the End (Again My Life)
#4 Choi Tai Joon - Opening Title (Tomorrow)
#5 Nerd Connection - Lullaby (Through the Darkness)
#6 ? - Opening Title (Extraordinary Attorney Woo)

@Tofu Homework completed for Kdramas :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i'm not going to pass any of this.... i havent really been watching drama this year lols...

You should be able to get at least number two for Chinese drama! Her voice is very noticeable! 

Here is my expectation predictions based on who I commonly watch dramas with plus the songs I've talked about before with them :lmao2:

• @mademoiselle - Will get all of the Korean dramas and at least three of the Chinese dramas. 
  • @abs-oluteM - At minimum, you should get at least four of the Korean dramas and two of the Chinese dramas. 
  • @NiteWalker - Will get at least half of the Chinese dramas.
  • @SilverMoonTea - Will get some of the Korean dramas and at least two of the Chinese dramas.
  • @40somethingahjumma - Will get everything correct. HAHAHAHA!!
  • @IpohBanana, @Yana, and @OsmanthusTea - Will get all the Chinese dramas. 
  • @twink_twink_ - Will get all the Korean dramas. 
  • @stroppyse - I believe you will get all of the Korean dramas correct. 
  • @JenL - Will get almost all of the Korean dramas correct. 
  • @Chocolate - You will get everything correct because I believe in you. HAHAHA! 
  • @Lynne - If you don't get all the Chinese ones correct....hahaha! Just kidding! 
  • @Alice Wonderland - Since you watch a little bit of everything, you'll get them all right. Haha! 

Let's be honest, I expect everyone I watch Chinese dramas with to recognize number four. And I know many of you watched the dramas these songs are in soooooooooo.....forget what I predicted, I think everyone will get all of them. :pandacoolsip:

Tagging more people to play this game: @Mouse @bai @Mizv @ktcjdrama @LaLa @UnniSara @ssteph

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

no Allen Ren drama eh? Surprised surprised

How do you know there's no Ren Jialun drama on the list?! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Star Struck 1

My challenge will be -- I usually skip the opening and ending, so probably won't have lasting impressions of the OST unless they're being played a lot in the drama :laugh:

Will come back to this again. Still busy this week... Gosh... Can you believe I'm only watching 4 dramas now and am actually behind on some of them? :nervous: hahahaa

ETA: Had a quick listen. See, I was right... For K-version, I can only immediately identify 1 OST (coz it's airing and am watching, and it's such fun melody that I love so much, even thinking of making it into my ringtone, haha), recognize 2 but cannot recall yet which drama... As for C-version, recognize none, LOL

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@stroppyse @Tofu I have definitely heard 65% of the C-drama songs. BUTTTTTT unless I really like a song, I don't bother to remember which drama it's from. So when I heard the compilation, it's like that dejavu feeling of the words are on the tip of your tongue but you seemly can't recall where it's from.

Spoiler

though I am pretty Love Like the Galaxy #4, Who Rule the World #5, A Dream of Splendor #6

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu At least 3 for C drama?! :psweatduck: That said why do I find #3 familiar ... or it's just a nice melody..? I can't differentiate. Haha! Shouldn't @Lynne and @movingwheel be a better expert in this? How do you watch a drama mute @NiteWalker and whyyyy?

i read the mandarin subtitles sometimes...because i find the voice over annoying or i was doing something else....at the same times im watching a drama lols

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle i figured a few....not worthy of accomplishment though.... but I am confident of whatever I have found :D :D

2nd song in chinese will be yang zi's voice from her and xiao zhan's drama...lol
4th one is love like the galaxy
5th one is who rules the world

Thats all I know because thats all I watched or am watching... :-) 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

23 hours ago, Tofu said:
  • @Chocolate - You will get everything correct because I believe in you. HAHAHA! 

Wah, you see me so up! But I will have to disappoint 😂 I can't win anything that doesn't require an excel chart - left brain right brain type of thing hahahaha.

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Will come back to this again. Still busy this week... Gosh... Can you believe I'm only watching 4 dramas now and am actually behind on some of them?

I cannot believe "busy" and "only watching 4 dramas" in the same line 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

That said why do I find #3 familiar ... or it's just a nice melody..?

Hahaha!! :lenny:

23 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

For K-version, I can only immediately identify 1 OST (coz it's airing and am watching, and it's such fun melody that I love so much, even thinking of making it into my ringtone, haha)

In the off chance that you want to download it, here's the audio stripped from the video.

@IpohBanana Hahaha! I'm fairly confident, you've watched at least two out of the three you didn't know. 

@NiteWalker What?! Is that why you were able to sit through Falling Into Your Smile? Hahaha, just kidding! :laugh:

@movingwheel I forgot to tag you! Ugh! I watch dramas with too many people. I totally think you can get a few more. 

@ssteph I should have added a song from Snowdrop for you. :letalQQ:

@Chocolate Wah?! You can make an excel chart for this! 

----------------------------------

@stroppyse said for me to think about hints to give, so here's are two, one for each category. 

K-Drama

Either all or parts of the dramas aired in 2022. 

C-Drama 

One of the drama filmed in 2019, had a false airing date in 2021, and was finally released six months later. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

C-Drama 

One of the drama filmed in 2019, had a false airing date in 2021, and was finally released six months later.

Like I would know this....? LOLLLL

My C-drama watching is all random pick... only knew about the existence when I see a preview (like Galaxy). Perhaps I should check if #3 is from YY's Special China Forces because that's the only other C-drama I've watched.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Tofu since I only watched a lil bit of everything, I'll try to get at least one of them right okay. Oh my fave ost was put on #2!!! How could I not recognize it? Lovely, brings back all those feels from that drama. 

Kdrama

Spoiler

#1 the singer sounds familiar, 10cm? But I dont think I watch this drama.

#2 OBS opening theme song

3 to 5 I dont know them, lol

#6 Extraordinary Attorney Woo, opening theme song, I dont know the title but I'd call it the shark soneta? Haha

I did watch a number of cdramas but only few of it I could tell which ost they're from, all of the list are great to listen. Thankfully, I think I recognize one of them, hahaha, It's worth my energy to go through its drama to get this one.

Cdrama

Spoiler

#5 Who rule the world, black foxy and bai fengxi, hahaha

@SilverMoonTea did she keep her promise to watch the merman prince drama btw, 🤭🤣

• Haha 5

K-Drama Hint #2

Before starring in this drama, these two leads were in a movie together. 

C-Drama Hint #2

With the exception of one, the rest are historical dramas. 

-------------

Coming up with hints are hard. :letalQQ:

On 8/11/2022 at 9:47 AM, mademoiselle said:

Perhaps I should check if #3 is from YY's Special China Forces because that's the only other C-drama I've watched.

HAHAHAHA! This song is familiar because you heard it recently (before this quiz) :pandacoolsip:

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Of the kdramas, I don't recognize 3 or 5. I'm not sure that I watched those dramas? Or they were from forgettable dramas, I guess.

We've talked about those dramas before. Does that help? HAHAHAHA!

@Alice Wonderland I'm pretty sure you watched one of the dramas you didn't know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1