Havenites Dabang

8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I am like you! So thankful to @abs-oluteM for the tip about adjusting the size of images. It's a life saver. My images all need to be equal width 😆

I suspect from your Event spreadsheet....ahemm...you may have OCD...ahahahaha....try the test and see 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

20 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I am like you! So thankful to @abs-oluteM for the tip about adjusting the size of images. It's a life saver. My images all need to be equal width 

Hahaha that's hilarious. I find myself, when quoting someone, I clear the extra spacing. LOLLLL.

BTW, you chose a gorgeous HB photo for the movie thread. I like that one 😉 Also, you took over BinJin! I expect you to give me this soon:

Spoiler

giphy.webp

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Thanie said:

I just visited Oppa's shrine a while ago, I clicked on the link 😘. Thanks!

Hi Thanie, thanks for visiting. It is very much a work in progress. Think I have been over ambitious, will take some time to complete. If there is anything you would like to see, do feel free to share. Also wondering how to make it more interesting - even on the other forum, not many people visit HB's thread. Unlike LMH...

I have added a larger and clearer photo of HB's look for bargaining in the last post on the HB thread. Check it out. Vast had requested the original poster to delete earlier so it is in the spoiler.

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha that's hilarious. I find myself, when quoting someone, I clear the extra spacing. LOLLLL.

BTW, you chose a gorgeous HB photo for the movie thread. I like that one 😉 Also, you took over BinJin! I expect you to give me this soon:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

I saw the extra space, but I don't know how to delete without deleting the quote. Since this is not my thread, and @abs-oluteM doesn't think she is OCD, it doesn't matter 🤣

BinJin - sigh, the dear girl who started it is not familiar with uploading images etc. So I took over. Now I have to write story - 1 chapter every few days. Come read later and see if you can be convinced after that 😁

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
39 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hi Thanie, thanks for visiting. It is very much a work in progress. Think I have been over ambitious, will take some time to complete. If there is anything you would like to see, do feel free to share. Also wondering how to make it more interesting - even on the other forum, not many people visit HB's thread. Unlike LMH...

I have added a larger and clearer photo of HB's look for bargaining in the last post on the HB thread. Check it out. Vast had requested the original poster to delete earlier so it is in the spoiler.

@Chocolate, I knew it! You are the Chocolate I know in Soompi 😄. I just FOLLOW you, Dear! I saw a lot of familiar faces around. Yay!

Well, LMH's popularity have grown exponentially over the years compare  with HB's. Even here in our country, he's really popular. But I prefer HB over LMH. Don't be too disheartened if the other actor's thread gets more visits. I'll see what I can contribute later, okay? Regards!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@NiteWalker

https://www.kpopmap.com/9-best-k-dramas-of-first-half-of-2020/

I mean, I looked forward to TKEM before it aired. The plot seemed interesting. But after 6 episodes, there was no more urgency to chase. The story fizzled out.

Cannot trust that ranking ...look at what is number 7 & 8 , especially number 7 , my bb cream oppa’s drama ...I fell asleep lol . The Weather was too fine . @SilverMoonTea my other bb cream oppa worshipper will concur

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@NiteWalker

https://www.kpopmap.com/9-best-k-dramas-of-first-half-of-2020/

I mean, I looked forward to TKEM before it aired. The plot seemed interesting. But after 6 episodes, there was no more urgency to chase. The story fizzled out.

hahahah....well after a while the travel in between the parallel universe kinda get old a lil.....it was fun when it first happen trying to figure out the strings of event......

it was almost like the movie that Jet Li star in 'The One' where he wanted to the be only one out of the 7 parallel universe 

• Like 8

On 8/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@lifeisfullofdrama whoopeeeee...you are here ...honestly I miss all our rice cooker gang.

I miss the rice cooker badge!

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I created a bug report for the fact that you can't report a bug.

Lol! Thank you! I have several screenshots for text boxes that are not showing up properly in dark mode to report. Should I PM you while the bug report feature gets worked out?

What is "Meow, The Secret Boy"?! Have never heard of that drama!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

@wallflowersforjane the credit should also go to @Tofu  ..she wanted to find out where members were from so that it’s easier to plan events etc. I just modified it to hv members tell us what they love about their country . I love the stories , I discover so many beautiful places from what has been written. Also very nice to get to know our members better . 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane the credit should also go to @Tofu  ..she wanted to find out where members were from so that it’s easier to plan events etc. I just modified it to hv members tell us what they love about their country . I love the stories , I discover so many beautiful places from what has been written. Also very nice to get to know our members better . 

Ooh! Thank you @Tofu for the idea!

Those who haven't shared yet, please do! Help out the event organisers and let us all learn something! 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

you know whats funny, when I i do the washing and hang em out to dry. for items that I actually hang on the clothes line and use pegs to hold them, its generally 2 pegs per clothing item.

Now the pegs I have come in colors like, red, blue, white and yellow......

I will ALWAYS make sure the peg colors are the same and paired up PER item of clothing. LMFAO.

If there is a mis match...nope...go find another peg. hahahahaha

I am totally with you on this one @TRaNz. I am also a little OCD.. it also bothers me when things are off-center or when they don't match or not even. I feel the need to correct it.

Hi @Thanie! Nice to see you here! 😘

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Celebrianna, I saw you here on the SUPER SLOW BURN IKSONG thread 😄...I had to come and say helloo....I missed reading you on the drama threads...anyway welcome aboard...triplem here by the way, if you cannot already tell from my abs pics 😁. This is our main chat site. Don't know if you can tell who is who..some of us have new names . Are you watching SF2? What are you watching now?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Welcome welcome to new members of JangHaven~ Enjoy your stay in here and build some shrines or 'real estates' as several people says. 😎

@Tofu I heard you're the one who designed the new medal for Live Chat Launch Party. Thank you!

And thank you to @bairama and @eggcellent for the cute and beautiful design that you've made so far~❤️

Big thanks to @SnowBlob and the rest of staffs for making successful and enjoyable events as part of the official launching of JangHaven... 💛

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: