Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sorry @TRaNz, but I also literally non stop laughing. I can imagine you squealing with high pitch note 🤣

Not even...more like a deeper voice male tone yelling.....NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Going to open a bag of Doritos, have a red bull and play hiphop rap rnb club music from twitch and play some games....i need to rid of this image...i think i need to unfollow KHN on instagram...i cannot do this.

stop laughin, youre all bumsssssssssssssss

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ooooohhhhh Armand is back @bairama @TRaNz and so is Ray (?) and Max!

AAAAAAAAA good day!

WANT that bbokeumbap after grilling so badddd :duckhide::duckhide: 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

I miss that gorgeous smell

• Like 2
  • Tasty 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Ooooohhhhh Armand is back @bairama @TRaNz and so is Ray (?) and Max!

28 minutes ago, bairama said:

AAAAAAAAA good day!

WANT that bbokeumbap after grilling so badddd :duckhide::duckhide: 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

I miss that gorgeous smell

Watched that full salivating......i miss proper KBBQ...just looking at the meat sizzle...i could smell it through my screen. hahahaa

• Like 2
  • Tasty 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz @bairama I am amazed they made their own BBQ table! That is some dedication! And I'm impressed with some of the boys, for using chopsticks all the way. It's not easy and my non-Asian friends tend to just give up or not even want to try. Armand did some homework too, he knows about kimchi and what it is and so on.

thats a great investment 😆😆😆 I think the regulars there are already interested much in Korean foods, familiar, and kinda waiting for the team to take them out exploring? 😋😋 And yes nice to see captain Armand really did his homework!! Hahahahahaha they are so cute

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I see @mademoisellestuffing you with a lot of food now bwahahaha. I guess this is Tranz now :

patrick-star-funny-gifs.gif

sort of...its more of that self torture and imagining that im eating the KBBQ. LOL

20 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I laughed so much reading @TRaNz's reaction. I've never watched that movie (drama?) and I don't know if I want to. :lmao2:

YAAA!!

Do Not Watch It.

Just dont.......go back to the usual kdramas plz. Movies are now banned. :KittyBan:

• Haha 7

@TRaNz uhmm I don't know what exactly happened to you that made you so flustered and in need of brain washing.. maybe this special episode of GG will help? For the sub I don't know when it will come out.. mostly as far as I know You Quiz episodes haven't got any subs in the usual place I'm looking for.. 

They are talking and reminiscing about their debut time, their trainee and what is the group meaning for them.. 

Don't know whether this video will get block or not.. so here are the two full cuts of GG special episodes. 

@abs-oluteM I wonder if you have watched all works of the members who have spread their wings to acting side ? Soo Young and Yu Ri I knew you must have seen them in Run On and bossam.. for Seo Hyun.. maybe if you watch Private Lives with Go Kyung Pyo? Have you watched drama by Yoon A? :thinking:

I myself knew them as idols first during their active years so yeah they're not stranger to me.. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

@abs-oluteM I wonder if you have watched all works of the members who have spread their wings to acting side ? Soo Young and Yu Ri I knew you must have seen them in Run On and bossam.. for Seo Hyun.. maybe if you watch Private Lives with Go Kyung Pyo? Have you watched drama by Yoon A? :thinking:

I have watched Soo Young, Yuri and Seo Hyun. Fave would be Yuri (though not necessarily the best actress - maybe SY is a tad better? ). I have watched many of Yuri's shows and Bossam was a fave. Soo Young , have also seen her- most memorable for me was Run On and a web series called Someone You Might Know . I loved the pairing of SH with GKP in Private Lives ( and was cursing that they had so little screen time together). Yoona ....hmmm...ok I am not so impressed - saw her in K2. What about you? 

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

uhmm I don't know what exactly happened to you that made you so flustered and in need of brain washing.. maybe this special episode of GG will help? For the sub I don't know when it will come out.. mostly as far as I know You Quiz episodes haven't got any subs in the usual place I'm looking for.. 

Oh lets not go there....no need to...Dont worry....hehe

Yes I've been waiting for this episode with the Soshi girls. I should be able to find the ENG subs tomorrow.

Been soo long since all the girls have appeared together on television. :love: :heart:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have watched Soo Young, Yuri and Seo Hyun. Fave would be Yuri (though not necessarily the best actress - maybe SY is a tad better? ). I have watched many of Yuri's shows and Bossam was a fave. Soo Young , have also seen her- most memorable for me was Run On and a web series called Someone You Might Know . I loved the pairing of SH with GKP in Private Lives ( and was cursing that they had so little screen time together). Yoona ....hmmm...ok I am not so impressed - saw her in K2. What about you? 

I think among the 4 I only have finished watching dramas for Soo Young and Yoon A. I have watched Soo Young in Run On and film Girls Cop. For Yoon A, I even watched her daily dramas You're my destiny, but I didn't finished it because it's so long. I also watched K2.. I was fan girling the other Yoon A in that drama LOL. I quite enjoy her acting in film EXIT (with Cho Jung Seok) the film is quite funny and fun. 100 minutes flied away quite fast without you realising it.. 

For Yu Ri and Seo Hyun, probably I only saw them appearing as cameo by chance in drama. I haven't started any drama with them as the lead role. 

47 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yes I've been waiting for this episode with the Soshi girls. I should be able to find the ENG subs tomorrow.

Been soo long since all the girls have appeared together on television.

If these special episodes aired at the time when all fansites were in active, we might get the sub version faster hahaha.. 

Seeing 2nd gen idols are coming back or being active in the k industry made my inner sleeping fan girl almost wake up... (Poke @im0202 @Jane my fellow kpop quiz mates) :laugh:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love this brand of cookies and it made me very happy to see how they’re made. Very therapeutic for me...

Ahh...thank you for this! I'm going to check out their other videos. I cannot tell you how many banana videos I've watched the last few days. I don't even like bananas that much but I got drawn in by the titles to watch how they grow, harvest, distribute, and ripen bananas, including watching a video on Cavendish bananas. :lmao2:

@TRaNz Hahaha! I understand! I watched the movie The Housemaid when it came out with Lee Jung Jae. Since then, I've only watched a limited amount of his movies because I cannot un-see all his spicy scene where his butt is constantly onscreen (I don't think it was that much but it sure felt like it). :niu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1
14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sorry @TRaNz, but I also literally non stop laughing. I can imagine you squealing with high pitch note 🤣

@mademoiselleI knew SSK from Matrimonial Chaos, he's a talented actor. Sigh hope not true. 

WHY are you putting SUCH A THOUGHT!!!

now i cant help but join you in that imagination ROAD hahahaha

@TRaNz do u want to record then show it to us? :laugh:

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Woot congrats @mademoiselle! Just realised that you have made the next rank - philosopher! 

and i havent even reach where she was before lols

• Haha 7
  • Shocked 1