Havenites Dabang

49 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Hi @Thanie !!! 

@NiteWalker you were not the only one. I felt especially drained after the last work week. Had a testing week cos there's so much to adapt to at my new workplace  So I kind of just wanted to spend more time with my family or be alone haha.

Monday's over! Already looking forward to the weekends 

lols no choice.....we need to swim thru it....lets fight together hahaha you too @SilverMoonTea

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@abs-oluteM @Chocolate 

Thank you!  It's a learning process for me, choosing which lines or photos can be considered the highlight of the episode. The episodes guide is @NiteWalker's suggestion, and one I really had fun writing and posting.  

u took it further too....

u make it look pretty and cute and all that hahahaha.....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I start wavering with my loyalty.. lols.. 

Dimples Min Jae need to work hard in Brahms... My gorgeous Seo Kang Joon just done photoshoot and he's absolutely gorgeous lols... :psweatduck:

Ehh...please la .. hold on one more week  so that @mademoisellesia and I can win this bet....see la @wallflowersforjane ...no hope for our lawyer....SKJ not even in any show/ variety. Just photoshoot can sway her.

@Darkarcana I see you're going through all LJG works...what's your fave?

Hey @TiNaDo. How have you been ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I believe we are on the 3rd week now @abs-oluteM

According to Jane, it is next week if you see the recommended post...regardless...she should pity those who bet a few weeks :shocked:

3 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Hiii, love! Been out of town, a bit off work (for 2 days lol), now back to the usual boredom. How are you, @abs-oluteM?

It has been a hectic few weeks but you know I cannot complain as having work is better than no work especially with the economy. This is a season of a many dramas for me , so peddling furiously to try and catch up.. No new shows catch your fancy?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)