Havenites Dabang

12 hours ago, JenL said:

@mademoiselle Hahaha what is this?? Is this a drama sale?

I'm too full at the moment playing catch up on The Uncanny Counter and Devil Punisher 

Hahaha yes, an invitation to join us.

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I don't think it's noticeable with that much layers of clothes

IKR. But the servants were horrified when they found her bra and she/he was so proud, makes it really funny. You wanna join us too? I haven't met you in any kdrama threads.

10 hours ago, im0202 said:

Like, I tried Awaken and Uncanny Encounter but somehow find it a bit difficult to finish an episode without wanting to just go and sleep lol. 

I know exactly what you mean...just as guilty of falling asleep while watching some kdramas. I couldn't get into Awaken but The Uncanny Counter was good and keeps me wide awake.

• Like 7
15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Inviting y'all to join us and meet Joseon's first woman not wearing a bra

Oh no! This looks like so much fun, but Wang YiBo's drama just aired and that's a committed 40+ episode I've done. I might have to rethink all of this. :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle @Chocolate it looks like the font in the new themes match the font in the old ones when I check the backend. Are you noticing a big difference? 

I think the font now is still different. Will re-confirm when I get to use FireFox at home.

After system update the title/headers were Montserrat and the post's font is Roboto. Before the system update I believe we were using "Inter". https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter

@Chocolate Are you able to confirm because I remember you told me what it was but I forgot. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

**runs in**

YESSS Darkk theeemmmeee is bacccckkk

**runs out**

Don’t forget Run On also premieres tonight :LaxEat: ( apologise for the lame joke ...) 

@NiteWalker @Tofu @MayanEcho

I have been hyping The Legend of Fei on our twitter handle . I think a lot of folks have been waiting for this 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle @Chocolate it looks like the font in the new themes match the font in the old ones when I check the backend. Are you noticing a big difference? 

Looks ok on the phone except the headers for “donation”, “ popular contributors” etc seems to be a Serif font.

Will check later when I get back to the PC.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I think the font now is still different. Will re-confirm when I get to use FireFox at home.

After system update the title/headers were Montserrat and the post's font is Roboto. Before the system update I believe we were using "Inter". https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter

@Chocolate Are you able to confirm because I remember you told me what it was but I forgot. 

Montserrat I think.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Mouse Jang Haven's fonts are now following the fonts the browser is set on as default (Arial). Even when I have the "allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of the selections above", it is not showing me "Inter" font as you've advised. This is the same on all 3 browsers - FF, Chrome and MS Edge.

The font used to look like this for me:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-12-16.png

Edit: Interesting. So I download and install the Google font "Inter" and now Jang Haven's font is showing me "Inter". :idk: 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1

@Mouse

I am also seeing Arial font. It seems the font should be 'Inter' but the rendered font is 'Arial'. Just like for the "Donation", "Popular Contributors", "Who's Online" etc., the rendered font is 'Times New Roman'.

HsBmaP7.jpg

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Edit: Interesting. So I download and install the Google font "Inter" and now Jang Haven's font is showing me "Inter".  

I just installed 'Inter' too but it is not changing the web font though. By right, web fonts should not depend on whether the PC has that font. So this is strange. Where did you install the font? I don't like Arial too hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I just installed 'Inter' too but it is not changing the web font though. By right, web fonts should not depend on whether the PC has that font. So this is strange. Where did you install the font? I don't like Arial too hehe.

Yeah by right it shouldn't depend on the PC but don't know what happened here. What do you mean "where" did I install the font? After downloading from that link I showed Mouse in previous post, I double click on "Inter-VariableFont_slnt,wght.ttf" in the zip file, click install and it automatically install to C:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts. X = The name you give your PC. Since then it just shows Inter for all 3 browsers. Seriously weird.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1