Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don’t think we hv a girl group thread ! Maybe I should help you guys  open one here where you can fanboy over girl groups ? 

cc @CamelKnight @TRaNz @Soju 

i know there are so many groups ...I don’t know them much . But would a single thread for talking about girl groups err make sense ? Or a club ? One of you guys wanna open? Cc. @Merry_Shai any thoughts?

I'm thirsty for dem girl groups.

Are we seeing a kpop/cpop/jpop (music) section?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I don’t think we hv a girl group thread ! Maybe I should help you guys  open one here where you can fanboy over girl groups ? 

cc @CamelKnight @TRaNz @Soju 

i know there are so many groups ...I don’t know them much . But would a single thread for talking about girl groups err make sense ? Or a club ? One of you guys wanna open? Cc. @Merry_Shai any thoughts?

hi @MMM8P & @TiNaDo

I think this would make sense, would this just be about k-girl groups or include c & j-pop too? I admit I don't know much about the last two lol 

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I won't say that. You never know. Do you know him ? Or as in do you know each other?

yeah i know him, i had a locker next to him last year and a class or two w/ him. 

btw can we just call him jeff? it's not his actual name but i dont want to keep referring to him as the guy i have a crush on.

Edited by MMM8P
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

6 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

yeah i know him, i had a locker next to him last year and a class or two w/ him. 

btw can we just call him jeff? it's not his actual name but i dont want to keep referring to him as the guy

Yes we can most certainly call him Jeff! Does he have a girlfriend? 

-----------------

@Merry_Shai @Soju we can consider opening a new section for k pop/ c pop. Or if thread maintenance is an issue - a club for it ? 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

oooh it's okay m, but for this thing im not kind of thread poster. Just want to be fed on the thread then harvest it (refresh type) lol. Thought someone already had the mamamoo thread at least since many girls stan them too

yo reading @MMM8P is like listening my sis confession haha! I'm with @abs-oluteM, you never know even the most realistic thing you say would be that kind of chance @MMM8P

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

f-150-st-steam.png

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

maybe you can talk to him ...he may be thinking the same thing , that you're such a cute girl and he stands no chance. :wow:

haha thanks but i dont think he likes me that way, buttttttt ill let u know if anything happens. <3

edit: thanks @abnoch for the confidence boost lol

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

Good morning Rise and Shine! 

Event announcement post: if you have voted, please ignore this! 

Tagging: @wallflowersforjane @Chocolate @JeannieBean @MayanEcho @Ameera @ktcjdrama @joccu__ @LaLa @-StrongTower- @lifeisfullofdrama @memorymagnet @OsmanthusTea @abnoch Badge voting event is now up and running! 

Everyone is welcome to vote :smile:

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

57 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes we can most certainly call him Jeff! Does he have a girlfriend? 

-----------------

@Merry_Shai @Soju we can consider opening a new section for k pop/ c pop. Or if thread maintenance is an issue - a club for it ? 

I don't think thread maintenance will be an issue as long as there's enough interest for both, it can be managed. Although I'm fine with either option. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh my so many of the actors I like are hot ahjussis then!!!!!! :Niceu: Thanks for the definition.  But I can't imagine calling song joong ki- ahjussi. ....cc @ssteph I feel like he's not aged at all

Reveal hidden contents

@Lynne what is the equivalent of hot ahjussi for c dramas ? Hot uncle ? ( ahem @NiteWalker kkkk I know lyn is ogling at one now :D)

well she got you in cahoots after all lols

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea ....nooooooooo you cannot have another SLS so soon. Please remember our KMJ.... at least please last until end of this month ....:shocked:

sbs-do-you-like-brahms-drama-poster-3.jp

edit - Bad feeling @wallflowersforjane ...this bet may have ended even before it started 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

39 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

so does that means i win???

:smug:

Not so fast...she has not declared that she is moving on yet...staring daggers at @SilverMoonTea :shocked2: 

@SnowBlob It is from a different drama . The second lead from the show Love is Annoying

come post on this week's theme. We're doing Hot Ahjussi! ...tell me your fave. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

4 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@NiteWalker @abs-oluteM is the second lead @SilverMoonTea talking about from the same drama as KMJ? Can she possibly support the opposing ships at the same time? 

she did it all the times...

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not so fast...she has not declared that she is moving on yet...staring daggers at @SilverMoonTea 

the moment she posted someone else i declare myself the winner hahahaha

:wow2:

• Haha 7

@abs-oluteM we still have hope then..although i vote for longer than you i think..i said 7 weeks! @NiteWalker let's wait what @SilverMoonTeanhas to say...tea..please confirm!

@abs-oluteM :shocked2: i'm a 10+ category...can not ogle at abs one... I did give you ma dong seok sometimes ago though :PsyWhat: remember..remember? And what you didnt like it said you needed to wash your eyes HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Just now, SnowBlob said:

@abs-oluteM :shocked2: i'm a 10+ category...can not ogle at abs one... I did give you ma dong seok sometimes ago though :PsyWhat: remember..remember? And what you didnt like it said you needed to wash your eyes HAHAHAHAHAHA

No need to ogle at abs...of late we have all our men in clothes...seems like all the Havenites here are very modest. Last week's theme was men in UNIFORM....no kidding , they were all wearing their clothes. I was shooked.  Maybe I am the only perverted one

• Like 2
  • Haha 6