The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

who who who wants to spazz about WC??? i am all for it... lol...

i just completed my marathon watch for total 16  episodes.... the ponly complain i have is why why why wallace chung has been made fair .... he was perfectly sexy and desirable with his own original color.....lol...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Just now, NiteWalker said:

no worries....you can spazz about him after all, and this is currently one of his best project that i seen so far hahaha

I agree that this is one of the best, I think even better than The General and I if TSY will really act the role and not restrict herself that much. She's already in her 30's so I expect that she is mature enough to not have a lot of inhibitions. I am not suggesting an HBO kind of make out but at least realistic husband and wife kiss because it's possible even if it's a period drama. Anyway, shooting is done and I can only for the best.:smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
Just now, Olivia Kate said:

I agree that this is one of the best, I think even better than The General and I if TSY will really act the role and not restrict herself that much. She's already in her 30's so I expect that she is mature enough to not have a lot of inhibitions. I am not suggesting an HBO kind of make out but at least realistic husband and wife kiss because it's possible even if it's a period drama. Anyway, shooting is done and I can only for the best.:smile:

i think we have some real deep hugs or snuggles.....soon...though im not too sure if there will be any deep kissing involved....hahaha

5 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

who who who wants to spazz about WC??? i am all for it... lol...

i just completed my marathon watch for total 16  episodes.... the ponly complain i have is why why why wallace chung has been made fair .... he was perfectly sexy and desirable with his own original color.....lol...

@Olivia Kate & @movingwheel i think u guys find each other to spazz more hahahhaa....

i dont really follow Wallace project even though i gotta say he is really good here

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@SilverMoonTea i like their voices at the back of the BTs you posted, how they actually commented on how their characters were actually like in the drama....

Wallace: slowly walking towards her....and luckily there is her...

SongYun: learning to lean on him....and luckily there is him...

something like that....

Seven always have good chemistry with the male leads. Like with Song Wei Long, Steven, Ren Jia Lun. But I think this time is even on another level. 

@Olivia Kate@SnT@movingwheelHaha I'm happy, we all agree can admire Wallace Chung lols. I try to be moderate about it :laugh: Someone stop me if I go overboard lols. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Seven always have good chemistry with the male leads. Like with Song Wei Long, Steven, Ren Jia Lun. But I think this time is even on another level. 

@Olivia Kate@SnT@movingwheelHaha I'm happy, we all agree can admire Wallace Chung lols. I try to be moderate about it :laugh: Someone stop me if I go overboard lols. 

yes i always love watching SongYun, she managed to generate different sets of chemistry with all her leads and also the rest of the cast....

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Spazzing wallace?!!! Yes please. Me me!!! 

General n i his character was so good. But production sucks so much green screen. He has so hot w angelababy. I wallace is very good a bringing out the chmistry w his leading ladies. N tsy also same w her leading male. I love their chemistry here. So subtle. So warm. The little glances, the holding hands., the smiles etc... But u ladies are right they need to kiss more.. Hahaha... 

Everyone on weibo is pitching for them to consumate soon. Some say ep22 when he pretend to be drunk n got himself semf to her chamber n all their staffs ran away leaving him to her lol

Anyone know whose son is the little boy he brought home. Feng chin.. I suspect brother kuan. It was in ep 18 trailer. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

I just finished the two latest episode

Damn, okay so Sugar Daddy is an Ou family member, damn. I wonder how he will fit into the story because LingYi and ShiYi relationship seems to be blossom...

**Can we talk about her pregnancy statement?" LOL 

Also, i think Amber will be crushing on Sugar Daddy 

I don't know if anyone watch My Fair Princess (The Remake Version) but Concubine Qin was Xiao Yun in that drama. I remember how much Songyun loved My Fair Princess, she even talked about it in Happy Camp once. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

20 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I believe she will be crushing badly for him. I wished this wasn’t even made to happen in a drama. Every time a maid falls for a man with a title, they do terrible stuff and I hope she remain loyal. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861f079bd51877817698

I love the slow burn of their romance. He is trying to get close but she is so shy. . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

22 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I don't know if anyone watch My Fair Princess (The Remake Version) but Concubine Qin was Xiao Yun in that drama. I remember how much Songyun loved My Fair Princess, she even talked about it in Happy Camp once.

u mean the quiet concubine? that had a miscarriage right?

she is Xiao YanZi

13 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I believe she will be crushing badly for him. I wished this wasn’t even made to happen in a drama. Every time a maid falls for a man with a title, they do terrible stuff and I hope she remain loyal. 

i saw in a clip some where that Sugar Daddy will get some hard beating????

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I really hope so...as we all know lin shi xian have crush towards yiniang. I hope that amber didnt betray yiniang if shi xian didnt accept her feeling..:nervous:

spacer.png

I cant imagine how awkward this dinner was. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

Madam Qin is really good here...very good...she is so quiet and soft...and seems to like to give in to everyone...though the dinner is definitely super awkward lols

I hope she remain good till the in the story. I couldn't imagine her in evil character but u never know sometimes the quite is the most dangerous. :pandascared:

• Like 3

Ehmmm she knows she is a maid... Come on... Thats ridiculous!!! To even think that a rich merchant will take her not yo mention he is son of a marquis. 

Normally those men just use n discard them or keep them as chambermaid. Hope not a soap opera of maid n young master. Looking at how things are progressing now, that would be a very boring line. 

5 minutes ago, Yana said:

I hope she remain good till the in the story. I couldn't imagine her in evil character but u never know sometimes the quite is the most dangerous. :pandascared:

I agree. N i m. Worry about the 2nd sil too.. She seems so smart n wise. Hope no hidden agenda. 

Also i seriously hope shiyi will open up to her hubby on her suspicion on her mum death. That would be a big step of trust. N it has definitely got to do with someone hooking up w the bandits/pirates lingyi was after. 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u mean the quiet concubine? that had a miscarriage right?

she is Xiao YanZi

i saw in a clip some where that Sugar Daddy will get some hard beating????

Yeah she was kinda both. 

no, lets not talk about any beating, fighting. Lets enjoy the moment of Dongqing asking her to prepare his bath

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry