On 4/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, mademoiselle said:
On 4/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I tried watching the movie - New Year Blues. Not so great. Year-end Medley is way better. 

Yoo Yeon Seok one right? It was boring... I couldn't get into it

Yes....I watched half...gave up. Ended up watching Kang Hanuel's Waiting For Rain. One of those artsy , somewhat melancholy and reflective sort of show. I thought I would be bored , but turned out all right. At least I could watch this one compared to the weird pirate one with Han Hyo Joo :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes....I watched half...gave up. Ended up watching Kang Hanuel's Waiting For Rain. One of those artsy , somewhat melancholy and reflective sort of show. I thought I would be bored , but turned out all right. At least I could watch this one compared to the weird pirate one with Han Hyo Joo :laugh:

Kang Ha Neul's Forgotten is not bad too, but it's psychological thriller not rom-com. Over here Korean movies on NF is scarce. I think you guys would have more to watch.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle  do you know if this is true? I liked the 1st one so much

https://mydramalist.com/721477-mission-to-impossible

It's true. Wavve announced it.

김영광, 이선빈의 완성도 높은 코믹 액션으로 주목받은 영화 ‘미션 파서블’ 이후의 이야기를 다룬 드라마 '미션 투 파서블'도 웨이브 투자로 제작된다. The drama "Mission to Possible," which tells the story after the movie "Mission Possible," which drew attention for its highly completed comic actions by Kim Young-kwang and Lee Sun-bin, will also be produced with wave investment.

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20220216504133

• Like 3
  • Party! 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

It's true. Wavve announced it.

김영광, 이선빈의 완성도 높은 코믹 액션으로 주목받은 영화 ‘미션 파서블’ 이후의 이야기를 다룬 드라마 '미션 투 파서블'도 웨이브 투자로 제작된다. The drama "Mission to Possible," which tells the story after the movie "Mission Possible," which drew attention for its highly completed comic actions by Kim Young-kwang and Lee Sun-bin, will also be produced with wave investment.

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20220216504133

Omg it is a drama? Oh yay!!!

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

:YesHalCat::yayaya: I look forward to action KYK... I was very impressed with his action scenes (although this means the drama needs to have good action director + PD).

Oh yes. The close up knife scene ( if I remember correctly ) was very good. I was surprised too. I also like Lee Sun Bin, so am happy this will get a full length drama. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes they go to schools + uni together which is why I suspect they knew each other since they were kids.

Did they date too? I thought I remember watching their coworkers gossiping about them possibly dating in college. 

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I've finished the dramas you guys introduced but you guys didn't finish them yourselves!

Hahahaha! I swear I watched all the dramas I introduced you too....maybe? :thinking:

It depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I can watch many episodes, but other times I only want to watch one. Right now, I'm watching closer to 1 or 2 per night during the week. 

It seems like the Tomorrow comments are about it being boring and knetizens are criticizing Rowoon's acting. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Did they date too? I thought I remember watching their coworkers gossiping about them possibly dating in college.

That's a rumour for now coz they were making heart signs in the photos. But I feel like maybe their family made them do it ...

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha! I swear I watched all the dramas I introduced you too....maybe?

I don't know... did you finish Reset? I remember I finished this and you hadn't even started then.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

It depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I can watch many episodes, but other times I only want to watch one. Right now, I'm watching closer to 1 or 2 per night during the week. 

I watched 1 episode of All Love Play and then 4 episodes of WRTW last night... Tofu, I'm devastated he keeps having the bun hairstyle! He was soooooooooooo beautiful in E15-16 when he resume his Hei Feng Xi identity.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

It seems like the Tomorrow comments are about it being boring and knetizens are criticizing Rowoon's acting.

:idk: I agree not every case is exciting but it wasn't boring (or maybe I'm not bored coz I get to ogle at ma boy).

I have seen his fans' posts retaliating about his performance but I don't actually know who/what was said. Have not seen actual report/post of Knetizens criticising Rowoon and I can't trust Koala since she never provides links to her source. I think he can act and has improved a lot compared to his earlier dramas (School, Where Stars Land and EY). He's an idol so Knetizens will always be hard on idols. Until he reached the stage that Lee Jun Ho or Im Siwan are, he's probably going to get judged harshly for it. I do have to disagree with some praises on Twitter that says he's the BEST or Oscar worthy etc. That's definitely exaggeration.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 6
On 4/29/2022 at 2:43 AM, mademoiselle said:

I don't know... did you finish Reset? I remember I finished this and you hadn't even started then.

HAHAHAHA! I did finish Reset. It was good, but I thought the love line was unnecessary. :idk:

On 4/29/2022 at 2:43 AM, mademoiselle said:

I watched 1 episode of All Love Play and then 4 episodes of WRTW last night... Tofu, I'm devastated he keeps having the bun hairstyle! He was soooooooooooo beautiful in E15-16 when he resume his Hei Feng Xi identity.

I have not continued after episode two, because I'm not looking forward to the bun. Hahaha! 

I don't know anything about Koala because I don't pay close attention to gossip sites (I'm assuming that's kind of what it is, right?). I think Rowoon has improved and I don't have any issue with his acting. The issue I have with the drama is their world building and the lack of pace. Otherwise, I think all the actors are doing a wonderful job portraying their characters. Rowoon's facial expressions are Oscar-worthy. :lmao2:

Lee Junho and Im Siwan, I think the latter is a more versatile actor, but Junho's portrayal of San was very well done and deserving of a Baeksang compared to Im Siwan's Dong Joo. However, Lee Jung Jae will probably win, right? Hahaha! 

On 4/30/2022 at 7:02 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

this drama also have another Mr Gu, You Are So Sweet. The ML so handsome, Eden Zhao

Ahh, Eden!! He's quite handsome, isn't he? Is this the drama you said was too sweet? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHA! I did finish Reset. It was good, but I thought the love line was unnecessary. :idk:

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you do sound like you are against romance. I thought it was OK coz it is depicted as budding romance due to their encounter and experience. It's kind of like Speed between Keanu and Sandra Bullock. I used to like shows like this.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I have not continued after episode two, because I'm not looking forward to the bun. Hahaha! 

I continued because Feng Lan Xi is actually a likeable character than Yan Po Yue.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't know anything about Koala because I don't pay close attention to gossip sites (I'm assuming that's kind of what it is, right?).

Really? She was notoriously well known for being vicious in her blog posts! And often she'd blog about something that she doesn't bother verifying so it comes off like it's true when it is not. Back then we are already limited with translated news and so people would believe her. Now it's not so bad as there are more websites to go to, and I think she has "mellowed" down since. But I still can't really handle reading too many of her posts because as you all know, I've OCD so I cannot stand the presentation of her postings, images and down to her spelling or grammar mistakes. 😅 Dramabeans was much neater in this sense.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think Rowoon has improved and I don't have any issue with his acting. The issue I have with the drama is their world building and the lack of pace. Otherwise, I think all the actors are doing a wonderful job portraying their characters. Rowoon's facial expressions are Oscar-worthy.

I didn't think anyone was lacking in acting in Tomorrow either. I imagine most complaints were due to his character being reckless. As for his facial expressions, I didn't know he had it in him :laugh:, especially when I fell for the quiet Haru in Extraordinary You. It took a while for me to get used to Rowoon in BTS and his interactions with SF9 because it was so different to Haru.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Lee Junho and Im Siwan, I think the latter is a more versatile actor, but Junho's portrayal of San was very well done and deserving of a Baeksang compared to Im Siwan's Dong Joo. However, Lee Jung Jae will probably win, right? Hahaha! 

I don't want Lee Jung Jae to win! He's already winning it overseas and have won many awards before. Agree Siwan's Dong Joo wasn't very woah and Lee Junho really stood out playing San. So I voted for Junho. Oh well, he will be on stage anyway to receive the popularity award.

1 hour ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle we finally know what it is 🙂 Management of A Man Project has been transferred to HiStory D&C. Now Song Joong Ki & Lee Jong Suk are HiStory brothers

Oooooh! Interesting. I find that eventually the ones venturing out to create a one artist agency will eventually merge with another agencies. So is that mean the agency name for LJS is HiStory brothers?

• Like 5