Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

~Who is the luckiest of them all?~

Hello Villains :Ghastlel:

Are you tired of being beaten (ehemm...always) by the so called 'heroes'? 

This is your chance to shine! Although we hardly win, but surely we excel in other things don't we? 

So... this battle is designed for you. It will test your villainous qualities: your vigilance and your luck! :PsyWhat:

What you need to do until Thursday the 25th of Feb (11:59pm KST)

1. Introduce yourself (aka the villain) - the actor/actress' name; the character's name; the drama and why you choose this villain
  2. Post TWO (two) pics of yourself (aka the villain of your choice): 1 clearly looking to the right and 1 clearly looking to the left 

The Cham Cham Cham Battle will begin on Friday and will last until Monday the 1st of March (12pm KST). 

Please read the following carefully:

• There will be 10 rounds in total across the 3.5 days
  • Each day may or may NOT have the same number of rounds
  • Each round will start/end at random times chosen by the EO - However, once the tallying up points finishes, the next round will begin immediately
  • Winning each round will give the winners random points (NOT haven points) assigned by the EO
  • The post which indicates the starting of each round will go "Round (eg) 3. Cham cham ...." However, the next post containing the direction of EO's hand will be hidden until that round finishes and the thread is locked for the points to be tallied up (we promise, we will not change the direction nor the point once the hidden post is posted :D ) 
  • You win if you avoid turning your head in the same direction as EO's hand
  • You can only post 1 post per round (either looking left OR right) - subsequent posts in the same round indicating other direction will be disregarded (if your gut strongly tells you to change direction, then please edit your first post for that particular round)
  • Points will be tallied up at the end of each round
  • The winner/s will be the villain/s who gather most points after all 10 rounds. 

Prizes:

The luckiest villain/s will receive 75 haven points. 

2nd place : 50 haven points

3rd place: 30 haven points

Everyone who participates will receive 10 haven points (and don't forget you'll get haven points every time you post!) 

So what are you waiting for? Come and join to be crowned the luckiest villain and get rewarded with haven points (and then go and buy yourself a nice little badge from the Member Shop :ToiseM:)

EO

cc: @stroppyse

Note: you can still join the battle even if you miss the introduction. However, it will be nice if you can introduce yourself (the villain) and it's also to ensure that your pics are eligible to be used in battle. Confusing/unclear pictures (eg not clearly indicating where the head is turning to) will not be considered. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1. Lee Seo Jin / Kang Woo Hyun - OCN 2019 Drama Trap

Reason : Try to watch this drama. You will be amused by him. I was trully shocked. This is another level of craziness. 

Spoiler

He seems to be a genuine and upheld member of society. In the end he's a psychopath, who tried to looked normal outside (he even practice mimicking people smiling). He commited complicated gruesome murder. The best part of it? I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING, MY DIMPLES OPPA NOOO!!

2. Looking left and right here you go

d37aceab6d7424138e0a313b92cdbcd3.jpg trap-ocn-08.jpg

@SnowBlob@stroppyse

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Nice clear pics there @SilverMoonTea ! Oh woww...what a twist (but now i do see that coming :PsyWhat:). I'm looking forward to Times... But ur oppa wont be villain there :0

@katakwasabi LOL...just choose oneeee hahahahahaha....unless you re gonna have all villains played by SSR? :p

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

33 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@katakwasabi LOL...just choose oneeee hahahahahaha....unless you re gonna have all villains played by SSR? :p

That's the plan...I have multiple entries with multiple Sungrok villain roles hahaha

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@katakwasabi, I feel like you HAVE to choose Lee Hyuk. He was a great villain. Haha!

Hyukkkkk :BulbaOWO:. Is he really a villain? 

Exhibit 1:

ANZMX3.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Who is a cute villain? Can you even use those two words together? :pandathink::laugh:

if you watch 'Under the Power' u know who i'm referring to, he is the first villain that i find cute to be honest hahha....he just bad being bad....and he live to be bad.....while he is also cruel, u couldnt help but find him cute and likable to a certain extend hahahaha

sigh....i guess the saying proof true.....girls always ended up liking the wrong boy hahahha.....

2 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@NiteWalker can! Who said we have to hate a villain in the dramaland :pandahehe:

hehehe love u...so its means we can have more than 2 villain that we dislikes and also like?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

@NiteWalker LOL...just choose one :PsyWhat: You're just like @katakwasabi ..she's also asking for multiple villains to be allowed :heiboi: ...well although really it doesn't matter how many villains you have but the thing is you can only have 1 post per round (which I haven't stated but I will edit my first post soon). 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Darkarcanawill be confused, all her oppas are villain..😆 , 🌻killer, Kosuke, rabbit, dentist? 🤣

Ok I pick my current bias then.

Lee Seung Gi aka Flower killer (Busted 2&3)

Left & Right

Video-Capture-20210223-151056.jpgVideo-Capture-20210223-150805.jpg

Clear cut selection ahaha sorry my dearest kosuke rabbit and dentist. :(

(Honestly though..I'm trying my hardest to take a screen shot but it's hella blurry)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Have to thank @SilverMoonTea for showing me an example. I was extremely confused 😂 and still not sure how this is going to play out...

I had a bit of difficulty choosing between Park Bo Gum and Yang Se Jong but eventually picked Yang Se Jong because I've more pictures of him from this drama.

@NiteWalker A villain can be cute. Park Bo Gum is one of those characters in Hello Monster. A psycho who kills but wants nothing more than being loved (and find) his Hyung.

Spoiler

5d879adcgw1eyuei8e3a4j20sg0e8adb.jpg

71bd06f3gw1eutb1eevvfj213z1907c0.jpg71bd06f3gw1eutbcg6le4j21400mitbx.jpg

My Choice of Villain

Drama: Duel (OCN)

Character: Lee Sung Hoon by actor Yang Se Jong

DCho0g-KUMAEh-5z-jpg-large.jpgQOE9-CX6-AG9-SDHIVGFRJH.jpg

I chose Sung Hoon because...well, for one, he kills fair few people (and he framed & tortured Sung Joon). He's actually a tortured and misunderstood poor soul. A lab test subject for many years and finally was free but he doesn't know how to love and break free from hell. The one person that he loved, he thought she has died many years ago so he set out to seek revenge, even on his clone brother. At first we thought he seek cure to mend himself too, but no, what he really wanted was avenge the death of the woman who made him and was kind to him when young. Does he get redemption? Or he's bad to the core all the way? I don't know, you will have to check this show out to find out!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

@NiteWalker LOL...just choose one :PsyWhat: You're just like @katakwasabi ..she's also asking for multiple villains to be allowed :heiboi: ...well although really it doesn't matter how many villains you have but the thing is you can only have 1 post per round (which I haven't stated but I will edit my first post soon). 

hey i didnt ask for multiples....only 2 :cool:

• Haha 8