Havenites Dabang

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

oooh What does it involve?

For now, we need a few members to volunteer providing a brief bios (like the staff bios) and some clues (we'll provide more info later if you are interested).

The game is for everyone to guess who you are from the clues using the bios. We play this game when Jang Haven forums opened. Back then it was members guessing the staffs. This time it would be staff and members guessing the members. You can play too even if you volunteer your bios :)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

@abs-oluteM finally started to watch the first 2 eps of 'Search' ...my god its somewhat scary. LOL

Thriller/crime/action or something....like Predator? ahahaha youd like the first ep like 18min and 40seconds in.....:smug:

But yeah the drama is serious......digging it so far, just dont watch it with the volume loud....prob end up not sleeping that nite. LOL

Does it have zombies or ghosts ????? 
:shocked2:,  I already have one semi scary drama . Tale of The Nine Tail & it is actually fantasy but it has these episodes that were quite freaky . I made the mistake of watching it at 1am before to find spoilers! 

@gilaswan welcome to the general chit chat thread. We talk about everything under the sun here . Even go off topic on dramas

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm interested in Search, but I'm also a chicken! How scary is scary?? :poliWeird: :Rip:

Nothing like a horror, just think of it like that 1987 movie Predator. Feels a bit like that but with a hit of pandemic style infections. LOL

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Not scary at all

P.S. I'm a chicken but this is seriously not scary.

Well sooooRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY.

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does it have zombies or ghosts ????? 
:shocked2:,  I already have one semi scary drama . Tale of The Nine Tail & it is actually fantasy but it has these episodes that were quite freaky . I made the mistake of watching it at 1am before to find spoilers! 

Probably leaning towards the zombies side from what I've seen so far.

Im just a wuss dw, most ppl should be fine ahahha. Just watch with volume not loud and itll be easy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

For now, we need a few members to volunteer providing a brief bios (like the staff bios) and some clues (we'll provide more info later if you are interested).

The game is for everyone to guess who you are from the clues using the bios. We play this game when Jang Haven forums opened. Back then it was members guessing the staffs. This time it would be staff and members guessing the members. You can play too even if you volunteer your bios :)

Ooooh, I don't mind joining...where do I sign up?? I feel like I saw a link before, but not sure where. What sort of bio will I fill out?

16 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Probably leaning towards the zombies side from what I've seen so far.

Im just a wuss dw, most ppl should be fine ahahha. Just watch with volume not loud and itll be easy.

Ooooohhhhh zombies. That's fine then, I'm totally chicken but for some reason, I really love zombie films :laugh:

I blame things like Train to Busan, Kingdom 1&2 & The Odd Family: Zombie for Sale for this love. Still haven't seen Alive yet though

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

Ooooohhhhh zombies. That's fine then, I'm totally chicken but for some reason, I really love zombie films.

I blame things like Train to Busan, Kingdom 1&2 & The Odd Family: Zombie for Sale for this love. Still haven't seen Alive yet though

I must admit I was disappointed it was going to be another "zombie-like" show. Coz why do Koreans love zombies so much?!! Alive is not scary too. There are some scenes echoing how we feel when we were lockdown, LOL.

I've tagged you at the thread where you can sign up. ^ ^

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I must admit I was disappointed it was going to be another "zombie-like" show. Coz why do Koreans love zombies so much?!! Alive is not scary too. There are some scenes echoing how we feel when we were lockdown, LOL.

I've tagged you at the thread where you can sign up. ^ ^

Thanks for tagging me @mademoiselle

I think Koreans just like supernatural stuff and have kept going since the vampire trend started by Twilight :MewGiggle:

Hahaha, zombies are fun...what I don't get is the Korean fascination with Grim Reapers?? Like I remember watching Abyss, Along with the Gods, Goblin etc and not quite connecting with any of those shows. The idea is kinda cool, but whenever I watch grim reapers dramas, it's always kinda cheesy like the sparkly vampires. 

But I love zombies! Unlike vampires and grim reapers, they don't seem to take zombies so seriously. The zombies are just hungry, so they're either scary or c-grade comedy. Also, zombie films are an important study on human behaviour as it's not the zombies who are the problem (unless there a lot of them), it's usually the humans - I always thought they exaggerated just how badly humans can't follow instructions...but then covid happened and I realised all the zombie films are correct :1000: - There's always going to be a bunch of people who don't know how to or don't want to follow instructions and risk everyone's lives :lettalKWA: 

Thanks everyone for listening to my TED talk on the importance of zombie films :SquirtleSquadCool:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, Jane said:

Tagging some of the regulars - because I am sure some of you remember the pain we went through to guess the staff! Now it's time to turn the tables on them! *evil laugh

@abnoch @Alice Wonderland @Ameera @Cambionn @cherrhys88 @Chocolate @gilaswan @im0202 @JeannieBean @jeijei @JenL @Jesscisu @joccu__ @ktcjdrama @LaLa @MayanEcho @mirmz @Nohamahmoud2002 @OsmanthusTea @Tammy_fullofdrama @Teeners @TiNaDo @TRaNz @-StrongTower-

hahahaha.....i thought u guys had fun guessing who is who for us....besides there only a small numbers of us u know hahaha

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Oh dear... I'm not sure I know what's going on here... hahaha...

Hi Gilaswan! We are organising a forum game to celebrate Jang Haven's upcoming 100th day and we are calling for members to join us to be part of the game. Check out the thread for more information:

Haha yes lah @NiteWalker it was fun! Learned so much about everyone! :SquirtleOK:

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

3 minutes ago, Jane said:

MIRMZY! Come sign up for the new game we are organising!

hiya janey!

this is quite interesting

so what is this new game that u r makingggggg? 

because before i sign up i would like to know:

*what it is

*what i have to do to win this game

*and does it involve kdrama stuff? because if so im out, u know i dont like kdramas (no offense to u tho janey <3)

:love:

• Like 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@Chocolate It's already broken. I've been replacing them last night. :cry:

Facebook's embed also doesn't work and disappeared too.

Only Twitter and YouTube work at the moment.

I have never tried embedding other video platform links and looks like DailyMotion doesn't work (it only appear as a link below). Vimeo works but not a great platform.

https://dai.ly/x7wzcpl

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1