Havenites Dabang

51 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Starting from this week! Next Mon/Tues is Ep 5 & 6. So my bet of 6 more weeks covers till the end of the drama.

Hoho, it’s an official poll now! @SilverMoonTea you are a hot topic!

Put me down for 7 weeks then. I give her one more week after drama ends before next oppa. See, I have faith in you @SilverMoonTea 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 9/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, wallflowersforjane said:

:jkbtsthink:

1 week - NiteWalker

2 weeks - bluepebbles

3 weeks - abs-oluteM mademoisellesia

5 weeks - im0202, lala

6 weeks - wallflowersforjane (I believe in KMJ’s dimples to keep her interested!)

@bluepebbles Depends on how the ship sails I think. :ArcaSmug:

Can I vote too? :MewWave:

Two weeks! :MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Is FNC that rich? My limited knowledge tells me they are not...? The top dogs are JYP and SM isn't it? Looks like they debut a new one because SF9 boys are getting old. Thanks for the link.

The top three were SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment. FNC was probably 4th? Though with Big Hit's potential public offering, BH may go to the top of the leaderboard, at least in terms of capitalization. BH has sooo much to thank BTS for. BH has nowhere near the groups and talents that the other 4 have though.

FNC were really known for CNBlue, FT Island, and AOA in the kpop world, I think, though they also manage a lot of actors/actresses as well. But, CNBlue and FT Island are pretty much done at this point, and SF9 is aging out as you said, so they must be trying to make a big splash with their new boy group.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Hello good morning/afternoon/evening all!

I read the poll last night and back again with my answer now. 😁

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea ah.. so you are under Kim Min Jae's spell! 😂😄😅 ok. To answer's @wallflowersforjane's poll on how long it will be for her to keep her love to her current oppa. 

I guess as the drama goes, if it goes well then until the drama ends if the dramas goes unwell then before the drama ends. How many weeks is that? Dunno... about 3 to 4 weeks? 🤔😃

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Early morning I see someone all over oppa lol

On 9/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, wallflowersforjane said:

1 week - NiteWalker

2 weeks - bluepebbles

3 weeks - abs-oluteM mademoisellesia

5 weeks - im0202, lala

6 weeks - wallflowersforjane (I believe in KMJ’s dimples to keep her interested!)

@bluepebbles Depends on how the ship sails I think. 

@SilverMoonTea is getting famous with how long she stay obsessed with someone lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
On 9/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, wallflowersforjane said:

Post updated with the week count! As long as @SilverMoonTea drops KMJ oppa within that week, you win! FYI Week of 19 Oct is the finale episodes of Brahms.

1 week (14 Sept) - @NiteWalker

2 weeks (21 Sept) - @bluepebbles, @OsmanthusTea, @MayanEcho

3 weeks (28 Sept) - @abs-oluteM, @mademoisellesia

4 weeks (5 Oct) - @stroppyse

5 weeks (12 Oct) - @im0202, @LaLa

6 weeks (19 Oct) - wallflowersforjane (I believe in KMJ’s dimples to keep her interested!)

7 weeks (26 Oct) - @ktcjdrama

@bluepebbles Depends on how the ship sails I think. 

POLL UPDATED with new entrants.

Anymore predictions? @Ameera @SnowBlob @Darkarcana @-StrongTower- @Lynne @Mouse @JenL @Chocolate

@Alice Wonderland Need to be exact, 3 or 4 weeks? Haha! The finale episodes is on the 6th week (my vote).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1

47 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Need to be exact, 3 or 4 weeks? Haha! The finale episodes is on the 6th week (my vote).

I wonder whether which week will you choose @SilverMoonTea 🤣🤣🤣

Okay. 6 weeks is pretty longer for you @SilverMoonTeaya. I remember you're so into yoon hyun min before and it wasn't that longer either. Hahaha. So 4 weeks @wallflowersforjane as my vote. Lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoisellesia maybe we should do a pop abs week. Is this why people actually watch Koop ? That lead’s biceps were something else ! Kkkkkkk

My guy friend responded.

Him: It's a different KPOP.

Me: How different?

Him: For you to decide.

Me: You are the one who send it to me. I see no difference.

I showed him Kim Min Jae playing Beethoven instead :eeeee::eeeee::eeeee:

I still don't know what that even means. Isn't it the same? Stage dancing, singing a song. An idol with dyed hair...? LMAO. Or the differences is that most idol boys are skinny while this one is muscular and showing off his 6 packs? He reminds me and looks like Rain, don't you guys think?

@abs-oluteM Yeah, we can do a KPOP abs week, the problem is will they be many? My impression of the KPOP boys I see are super skinny like sticks.

---

:GengarPout:Hey, whatever happened to the Goddess I was promised?

I knew it was too good to be true! 😆

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Woot @mademoisellesia  !!!!! Congrats You’re the 1st disciple .:Uwu::hearties:Of course it will take a while to be a Goddess!  Immortality takes time you know . But I believe you’ll be our 1st deity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let me cc @stroppyse   . 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@mademoisellesia would love to...but really...been pretty busy here and there so no time leeeehhhh. I'll get there slowly! I'm like the turtle in the rabbit vs turtle race story :PsyWhat: (but not to say you're the rabbit...you're just a very fast turtle..so you're still a winner!!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers