Havenites Dabang

On 9/12/2020 at 12:20 PM, wallflowersforjane said:

POLL UPDATED with new entrants.

Anymore predictions? @Ameera @SnowBlob @Darkarcana @-StrongTower- @Lynne @Mouse @JenL @Chocolate

@Alice Wonderland Need to be exact, 3 or 4 weeks? Haha! The finale episodes is on the 6th week (my vote).

Is the poll still open for voting?

I say 8 weeks

• Like 3
  • Shocked 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea ....nooooooooo you cannot have another SLS so soon. Please remember our KMJ.... at least please last until end of this month ....:shocked:

edit - Bad feeling @wallflowersforjane ...this bet may have ended even before it started 

Wow, unexpected! Monday come faster!

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea has to change her profile pic first or make a firm declaration, that's how we will know it's the next oppa. :PikaRIP:

@-StrongTower- You indeed have a lot of faith! Adding you in there!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Btw, @wallflowersforjane since the poll become more serious. I will give the winner a gift. I promise to join her spazzing her favourite oppas for 1 week... :smug: I will learn about her oppa too. Who knows can become my oppa too? Best if we already have the same oppa to start with :cool:

Good luck! I really think it will be depend on how the drama goes haha... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, @wallflowersforjane since the poll become more serious. I will give the winner a gift. I promise to join her spazzing her favourite oppas for 1 week... :smug: I will learn about her oppa too. Who knows can become my oppa too? Best if we already have the same oppa to start with :cool:

Good luck! I really think it will be depend on how the drama goes haha... 

Lolol! It's becoming more serious than I expected too. You and KMJ will go down in JH history!

:btsjinok: :jkbtsgoodluck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Gotta have some faith at @SilverMoonTea. Please disappoint them, not me. Hahahaha

Let's go for 8 weeks!!!!

aiya....i havent win things for a long times....let me win for once mah 

:wow2:

8 hours ago, MMM8P said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

evening to you i bet hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Surprise surprise no one wants YYS? I thought the wintergarden ship is a titanic one? :lol:

Ohh..i want to win this poll @SilverMoonTea @wallflowersforjane ..i'm gonna ask tea to spaz ma dong seok ahahhahahah. 

@TRaNz yay to 9pm curfew....an extra hour to do grocery!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers