Mustache Oppas! (Sept 27 - Oct 3)

Crown Best Mustache Oppa (Choose 1 from each category)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Best Handsome Mustache 👑

2. 2. Best Saeguk Mustache 🧔

• Seo Kang Joon
    • Yoon Kyun Sang
    • Lee Dong Wook
    • Song Joong Ki
    • Lee Jun Ki
  3. 3. Best Emotional Mustache (look melo & tortured with mustache)🥇

4. 4. Best Hot Mustache 🔥

• Choi Si Won
    • Gong Yoo
    • Cha Seung Won
    • Song Seung Hoon
    • Lee Jin Wook
  5. 5. Best Refreshing Mustache 💧

• Jung Kyung Ho
    • Eric Moon
    • Kang Ha Neul
    • Lee Joon Hyuk
    • Chun Jung Myung

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 04:05 PM

20200927-162421.jpg

Mustache Oppas

(9/27 - 10/3)

Do you like your oppas shaven clean or with some remaining facial hair? How many amounts of mustache you prefer? I was not fans of mustache oppas before. But I have to admit some oppas indeed looked better with mustache on them

:MonkaTang:

Let Me Introduce you to my oppa pick with mustache! And please share yours too! 

KIM NAM GIL

20190429-224448.jpg FB-IMG-1556549862248.jpg 20190430-232755.jpg

But I have to admit, too many mustache maybe not a good idea either lols

Spoiler

akakaks.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 12
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

:laugh:@SilverMoonTea  @mademoisellesia Wahhh facial hair . Lkkkk didn’t expect KNG to be our “mascot “  cc @bluepebbles @Darkarcana @ktcjdrama

hmm I usually prefer my oppa clean shaven . The one I approve was Choi Si Won ! 

ooooo look what I found  :smug:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

I knew @gm4queen & @Chocolate will sure  post the ultimate bias . 
 @SilverMoonTea Ehhh I prefer Sang Yeob clean shaven . ......think why sometimes I don’t like facial hair is because sometimes they seem a little sleazy 
@mademoisellesiaSee la my oppa here - like his mustache don’t want to grow :PsyWhat: cc @Keyta

cxDb3Hk.jpg

@Darkarcana I believe will hv a lot of oppas with facial hair . I think Lee Jin Wook is one of those who look manly with facial hair 

must see if @wallflowersforjane @im0202 got any hairy oppa...

@OsmanthusTea @Lynne any hot actor with mustache?

@joccu__ @MayanEcho @Alice Wonderland any you’d recommend?  @TiNaDo I think cannot imagine KSH with some mustache 

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

@abs-oluteM 

ooooh yeah I do love facial hair on some oppas (and ahjussis)!

@mademoisellesia posted one of Jo Seung Woo already but here’s another

spacer.png

And the first person that comes to my mind also posted by @ktcjdrama (Cha Seung Won just looks... wrong(?) without a moustache haha)

Hyun Bin looks really good with some facial hair too but I’ll wait for @Chocolate to post hehe.

click for a surprise! One more oppa:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

When I saw this week's topic, Cha Seung Won and Kim Nam Gil came to mind first as well. 

@gm4queen That third picture of Daniel :wow:

@Darkarcana @ktcjdrama I agree, Lee Jin Wook looks really good with facial hair! 

The other actor I can think of who looks good with a bit of scruff is Eric!

40a1dffcb4493441ffe483087cabb317.jpg

If you squint and ignore his hair, I think KHN could look reasonably good with that scruff? Going to put it in spoilers because it may not go with the other pictures. Lol.

Spoiler

kang-ha-neul-won-actor-award-at-the-47th

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1

I know no one here is like a serious big fan of Lee Jin Wook except for me (At least I think I am the only one. If you are, do tag me lol) but wow...his hair..his facial hair plus his face spells H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E....But at the same time, he is way better looking in action crime thriller more than romance in my opinion haha.....

Can my dead V3 oppa be brought back to life again for a S4?:cry: I want to see my moustache boy...

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

ahahahahah @wallflowersforjane I just waiting for you to post that of Kang Ha Neul. He was the 1st one I had in mind cause that image stuck in my head :laugh:

I just feel some oppas can carry that look with facial hair ..Jo In Sung is really one of them...he can do even if it is for historical cave man look kkkkk

03cd5f1db2a2b4ad4e691eeb3e383394.jpgjo-in-sung.png

But  I cannot imagjine baby face Nam Joo Hyuk with one...I wonder is it because of shape of the face?

@SilverMoonTea https://www.stylishasians.com/attractive-beard-styles-for-asian-men/

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahahahah @wallflowersforjane I just waiting for you to post that of Kang Ha Neul. He was the 1st one I had in mind cause that image stuck in my head

No way, KHN inspired this thread? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think with the right styling, he might look quite good since he's not your conventional pretty face!

Ah ha! YYS is finally here, I was waiting for @SilverMoonTea to include him! I just found this gif:

tumblr_p5s5yqb0rf1to9y0zo1_500.gifv 

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Important Information

Terms of Use