Rainbow Oppas (Oct 10 - Oct 17)

@bluepebbles My.. that sushi hair.. +_+ I better cleanse my eyes with this blond version of his

Spoiler

GDragon-BigBang4-650x976.jpg

ctto

And winner.. waah.. Nice to see them :)

I think it's rare to see male actors experimenting with varieties of hair color.. Idol turn actor might be brave to do that. This is Ji Chang Wook with a blond or light brown hair (?)

9dd3384916b9815b9e4d6487715b4b60.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

This guy is exactly the theme @SilverMoonTea

Sehun of EXO ...they always say he like YYS twin...they are apparently good friends & I remember Sehun coming onto Coffee Friends

Spoiler

Sehun+EXO%2527s+footage+and+Yoo+Yeon+Seo

727fd77bbdfaf73f453aa5e4f7d971473eea8971

I think he really can carry any hair colour

EXO%20sehun%20Red%20Hair.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRStrrvEDKQ1NcLrLmnvI5

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Lee Min Ho 

Can rock  red hair or any other if he has the right Hairstylist . Even with black hair it may not flatter him

for example 

dBQc3QoN2jVDOIztDqQmtyndPJDjsz_jGjUC8dfkf9vawbptx8xhBk9BsI8GCXGdvIPovppsE83Hx0DO

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Shocked 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Yeah @SilverMoonTea I think coloured hair oppas are not the rage here on JH :laugh:...

I should post some...need some colour in my life considering how sad tonight's eps of Brahms is 

ahahaah this one for all the HP fans...can recognise who they are?

@Jane @im0202 @SnowBlob @Phikyl @LaLa @stroppyse @lifeisfullofdrama

2020031317555521066_1584089755.jpg

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Important Information

Terms of Use