19 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I had to google but the second part of this definition does not fit. is the underlined part accurate?

腹黑指那些表面温和,内心有阴暗一面的性格。 为了某种原因,在公众面前装的很活泼开朗令人喜欢,但实际却有些冷漠。 也可以说表里不一,口蜜腹剑。

I think not as described above although that is closer to the original meaning but in drama, fu-hei can be something like the below clip, and fu-hei is used in the video title lol. I think Yu Tu's is more like he's got that evil side of him. 被坑了的話,會坑回去報復的那種。

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
On 8/14/2021 at 11:05 PM, movingwheel said:

@JenL both Gong Yoo and LDW off screen interactions were even more funny...!!! they are Gold...!!!

Hahaha I don't think I ever watched the behind the scenes for Goblin. Time to do some google research :yayaya:

On 8/15/2021 at 3:06 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha after that he asked "Would you let my genes influence your genes?"  who the hell says that in real life? *cringe* *goosebumps* *cringe*

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat are you watching???? :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

This line is horrific

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL gosh this stripe sweater must have been the most popular sweater this year.

Oh my god, this jumper it haunts me day and night. :MonkaTang::BulbaConfused:

Even Oppa L/ KMS has worn it :laugh: 

But really, I'm not that surprised anymore. Remember my conspiracy theory, everyone in Korean owns one :idk:

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahahahaha omg, that damn sweater is back! @abs-oluteM @JenL At least Infinite's L looks better in it somehow. Maybe having good looks helped..?

Hahaha of course good looks help! Otherwise it is such a werd colour combo  :pandathink:

Hahaha Also I'm not watching YAMG but I feel like I am because you all are! :lenny:

• Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I pick my first oppa this year not because of his look. But his acting really touched my heart. Welcome Cha Tae Hyun. Probably the only one rare oppa who make me laugh & cry at the same time. 

Is it bye bye to SSH ? Jung il Who ahahahahaah

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat are you watching???? 

This line is horrific

aiyaaa not that horrific when you watch closely the flow hahahaha

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama E27-32 are out! I've watched 2 and will have to continue the rest tomorrow. So much love love in these two and some cringy lines as well about ahem, no sleeping at night 🤣😂. Had a good laugh too when Yu Tu introduces JJ to his team. This shouldn't be spoiler coz its in the preview trailers. 

ep. 27 so cringyyy 😂😭😂 I like the humor they bring in, they are flexing each other really well 😂 

but if it is happens in rl, others will like : 👀😒😩 LOL

they have reputation well, so free lah for doing PDA hahahaha can't stop smilingggg cheek hurts

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle Fu hei completely describe Yu Tu! @NiteWalker and had a conversation about that a while ago. We would translate it to "black belly" and I would just think of a black pot belly pig each time. :lmao2:

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have never loved an ad as much as this. 

I need not to watch the ad because the thumbnail has Junho and that's enough for me to like.  :wow:

Here's an article on why we like Junho: https://www.soompi.com/article/1483031wpp/9-reasons-why-were-all-a-little-obsessed-with-2pms-junho

I don't think he made it to my oppa list until he became an actor. Before that, he was just alright. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea Confused. Your first Oppa this year is not Cha Tae Hyun ah.

@Tofu Bahahaha black belly. I wasn't sure if @Chocolate knows what I'm saying if I use it literally xDDD I think this woman is hooked. First she was on E5 and on the same day she has already reached E15. I'm sure she's all caught up by now xD

@bairama What is PDA? Both E27 and 28 are cringy but it gave me a wide smile anyway but ugh the love conversation is a bit too private & personal. Hahaha. I knew he pretended to be upset with her (as a revenge - fu hei boy).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Bahahaha black belly. I wasn't sure if @Chocolate knows what I'm saying if I use it literally xDDD I think this woman is hooked. First she was on E5 and on the same day she has already reached E15. I'm sure she's all caught up by now xD

@bairama What is PDA? Both E27 and 28 are cringy but it gave me a wide smile anyway but ugh the love conversation is a bit too private & personal. Hahaha. I knew he pretended to be upset with her (as a revenge - fu hei boy).

You're right. This woman is up to E26 last night. But the rest not appearing in Viu or Dramacool. Guess I  have to wait until next week? Don't know what is black belly lol but I think I understand what you mean. It's like when his cousin "suan" him when JJ did not reply his text whereas he had 3 immediate replies, then YT said something to his parents that meant the cousin need to study or something, as revenge. There are quite a few of these moments in this drama.

But I totally missed that remark about the gene. Which episode is it in?

PDA means public display of affection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
29 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

You're right. This woman is up to E26 last night. But the rest not appearing in Viu or Dramacool. Guess I  have to wait until next week? Don't know what is black belly lol but I think I understand what you mean. It's like when his cousin "suan" him when JJ did not reply his text whereas he had 3 immediate replies, then YT said something to his parents that meant the cousin need to study or something, as revenge. There are quite a few of these moments in this drama.

PDA means public display of affection.

hahaha its almost like sneaky.....however nowadays the C-ent use DuHei (black belly) to almost an endearment term for ML to show that why they are sneaky.....they are loving it still cause they are doing it cause they love the FL or the targeted female.....

why u never post with us???!!! hahahhaa....u should come to the thread and post more cause i know i was bomb with notification from you when i woke up this morning over 50 notification are from YOU!!!

Additional Note: I log in daily so yes that is purely only from you for yesterday itself ONLY!

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Waaa which episode... I think near towards the end of all the available episodes for you guys. I remember it was their long distance relationship and they were talking on the phone. Yu Tu was writing a letter to Jing Jing and he decided to use their great grandchildren as a reference person (he named him/her Yu Xiao Qiao) and then they just got "cheeky" about it with the genes talk. xDDDD

Is this part in the novel, @movingwheel @NiteWalker ?

Yeah you are correct about Yu Tu being "revengeful". Hence "Fu Hei" because he never lets them win if he's being attacked (so to speak).

If you wanna watch without subs the rest of the episode in super clear HD, you can watch it here.

@SilverMoonTea Ooohhhhh. I get it now.

Edit: E29 - I am suddenly worried about JJ's best mate actress Chen Xue because Fu Hei boy remembers she once said Yu Tu sounded like a jerk in previous episodes. xDDDD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

If you wanna watch without subs the rest of the episode in super clear HD, you can watch it here.

Yippeee! Thanks!

58 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

why u never post with us???!!! hahahhaa....u should come to the thread and post more cause i know i was bomb with notification from you when i woke up this morning over 50 notification are from YOU!!!

Additional Note: I log in daily so yes that is purely only from you for yesterday itself ONLY!

Haha, I read a few pages of the thread as I watched yesterday. It's fun to see you guys are so excited :laugh:.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha Im so surprised you like YAMG @mademoiselle, been sold lot of C drama before and none worked on you :laugh:I will try to sell my Allen Ren drama next when airing. 

you and your Allen

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaa which episode... I think near towards the end of all the available episodes for you guys. I remember it was their long distance relationship and they were talking on the phone. Yu Tu was writing a letter to Jing Jing and he decided to use their great grandchildren as a reference person (he named him/her Yu Xiao Qiao) and then they just got "cheeky" about it with the genes talk. xDDDD

Is this part in the novel, @movingwheel @NiteWalker ?

Yeah you are correct about Yu Tu being "revengeful". Hence "Fu Hei" because he never lets them win if he's being attacked (so to speak).

its 95% following the novel....and yes...hahahaha....honestly what u seen in the drama follow the book up close to 95% maybe some added scenes or changes of scenes a little...

Yu Tu took a photo of the letter paper and sent it over.

Qiao Jing Jing looked at it for a while.

Jing Jing: Yu Xiao Qiao?

Jing Jing: … what is this = =

Yu Tu: Numbers and data are too boring. If I make up a protagonist and use her perspective to describe things, you might find it more interesting?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama E27-32 are out! I've watched 2 and will have to continue the rest tomorrow. So much love love in these two and some cringy lines as well about ahem, no sleeping at night 🤣😂. Had a good laugh too when Yu Tu introduces JJ to his team. This shouldn't be spoiler coz its in the preview trailers. 

oh...the only one that made a good laugh is the single one hahahahha...the rest of them is having fun on his expenses

• Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea i love JiaLun too but I think he also needs some dramatic script to make him a blockbuster kinda a-lister.... his UTP was a Hit with Seven Tan.....

@JenL few of my favorite BTS of Goblin are - one of the scene after Ji Eun Tak unsuccessful attempt of making goblin good looking/removing sword from his chest ... she could not do it because she could not hold the sword..... earlier , while saying good bye , he gives credit card to nephew , dollars and a purse to ji eun tak and the mansion to grim reaper .... when he comes back from unsuccessful attempt of dying , he starts taking everything back... that time , ji eun tak tries to go off his radar , saying - ahjusshi , sarrangheyo... and LDW copies it and tells goblin Sarrangheyo... the BTS was hillarious... Gong Yoo could not maintain composure... secondly when he goes to cinema with Ji Eun Tak , he starts screaming while watching his own movie - train to busan... the BTS and Bloopers were super hillarious... Gong Yoo kept giving exaggerated reaction and Kim Go Eun could not keep herself straight....she kept on laughing and laughing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I thought he might get paired up with JJ's assistant Xiao Zhu actually but that never happened.

nope in the book that never happen either....and this drama follow the book up to 95% except few added or tweak scenes....

1. the boat date between YuTu and JJ

2. the meet up between JJ and YuTu's mother is different.....

i let u know again if i think of any other lols.....even some of the words and sentence actually is the mimic from the book itself....with GuMan on board as the scriptwriter it hard to go wrong since she is the original Author hahahaha....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1

@movingwheel I remember some of the Goblin's BTS. There were a lot of ab-libs between LDW and GY (which is why the drama became super fun). Even Yook Sung Jae catched their ad-libs well.

---

I finito with YAMG. The last few episodes I got bored, hahahaha. I think my favourite bits are still before they got together and just got together. xD

I quite like Zai Liang but he never returned after he left for his work. And oh, one more rant, last night @bairama posted a BTS of the newer episode where one scene Yu Tu returns home to find JJ sleeping and in the script he's supposed to take off his shirt and changed. YY was a bit reluctant to do it in the BTS and I was looking forward to see a topless fu hei boy and who knows he only showed us his back. Tsk.

• Haha 5