Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Good to hear. I'm curious. Which CCF was he allocated?

He’s in Changi Village hotel. No idea how they allocate cos it’s on the opposite side of where he lives 😂

@abs-oluteM btw are you still live-streaming dramas? I’m still behind on LOTRS. Need to find time soon to catch up but no mood these days to watch. So much on my mind that I can’t seem to focus on what I’m watching lol :nervous:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM btw are you still live-streaming dramas? I’m still behind on LOTRS. Need to find time soon to catch up but no mood these days to watch. So much on my mind that I can’t seem to focus on what I’m watching lol 

I have not of late as I have been so busy - so my live streaming time is used for actually catching up with subs.

Am sure you must be stressed. What symptoms does your fiancée have? 

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

@im0202@Chocolateyall know right? They have a buddy system. So in a room there are 2 patients 

Haha yes lol the other guy in same room as my fiance apparently reached 10 minutes before him. I guess many cases a day means it’s easier to find alike cases?😅

@abs-oluteM He had fever, cough and loss of sense of smell/taste on thursday when he was first tested. Now almost back to normal. Till now we have no idea where he caught the virus. Cos no one who is his close contact have any symptoms or have tested positive. Guess he is just suay haiz...

Edited by im0202
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM He had fever, cough and loss of sense of smell/taste on thursday when he was first tested. Now almost back to normal. Till now we have no idea where he caught the virus. Cos no one who is his close contact have any symptoms or have tested postive. Guess he is just suay haiz...

I believe with the vaccination , he recovers faster ?

So my kiddo gets a flu jab every year since he was 1 years. But there was a time when he still caught the Influenza A when my husband got it from a colleague. My hubs has no flu jab. My kiddo's symptoms were less severe and he recovered in a couple of days. My hubs really suffered lots of body aches and fever for close to a week. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I tried the quiz too

You got the rich and beautiful girlfriend!
She’s got it all – looks, wealth, and a lovable personality that will sweep you off your feet! Her charm and intelligence definitely got her to where she is, so you should be proud to have a woman like her! Think of the strong, beautiful, and successful women from these K-dramas

but Idk all the dramas hahaha

based on the results I think Soompi tried to promote their Viki dramas because the description is leading to watch now hahah I think their marketing team find the quizzes are opening the chance xD

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 10/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Is A1 even coffee? Looks like milk.

It seems like it's all creamer. I know some people who put so much creamer in their coffee that it doesn't even look or taste like coffee anymore. Haha!

@Nohamahmoud2002 @bairama Agreed, I think 4A looks like a latte and 5F looks like it might have sugar without creamer? I'm more of a 6F person, because I like my coffee without creamer or sugar. At some point, I didn't have time to put in any so I got used to just drinking black coffee. Now when I put a little bit of sugar, I can taste the difference and will have a hard time drinking it. Haha!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

How about 3 Kim Seon Ho instead of one? 😀

This was such a cute ad...love it. How far along are you with HCCC? 

@Dhakra Lost pacing better pick up next episode. Yes I agree with you that we shouldn't fall for the teasers. 

Anyway , looking at my drama watching schedule for the coming months...:BulbaConfused:

Spoiler

• Like 2

Lost my Huawei FreeBuds Pro Case somewhere today. :pandaroar: My day is starting quite bad. Now I have to buy used ones just for the case, because a single replacement case is the same price as used ones. 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra Lost pacing better pick up next episode. Yes I agree with you that we shouldn't fall for the teasers. 

Not only the pace has to pick up, the whole story should begin to .....do something. I want progress, pretty much everywhere. It feels like every episode is just lingering around without doing anything. Ten episodes in and if someone would just start the first episode, he wouldn't be that much behind. Sure, he wouldn't know some infos, but the state between each character would be the same. 

BJ & KJ still feel like strangers. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Why does this feel like the year where many dramas start off so well but become don’t seem to be able to live up to initial expectations? 

I agreed! I know that @SilverMoonTea drops a lot of dramas (LOL!!), but I think I've dropped more dramas this year than I've ever had before. Some starts off so well and it just lose steam towards the end. Granted, I've been pretty busy so I haven't had time to catch up on a lot but some of the ones I'm behind on, I don't have the motivation to continue (HCCC, PU, FaE, etc.). 

If Reflection of You is one of those, I'm going to be sad. It's the only melodrama I put on my watch list this year. I avoided that genre all year. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

I agreed! I know that @SilverMoonTea drops a lot of dramas (LOL!!), but I think I've dropped more dramas this year than I've ever had before. Some starts off so well and it just lose steam towards the end

HCCC is like on sugar extra load on main couple. I want to see other villager's story actually. 

Yumi's Cells I'm also not super duper motivated. 

Shaman, still on ep 9 and not that excited either. 

This round I only enjoyed Lost and Fall in Love with Scientist. 

Spoiler

@mademoiselleTrue Beauty didn't finish ep 15,16 haha... lost interest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif