JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Yaaaa! We like fresh meat... I don't like drinking old wine!

:lmao2: I have to promote the love for ahjussi/ahjumma here too :duckhearts: 

I like Ji Jin Hee and Yutaka Takenouchi but then I don't think they're ahjussi to me :BulbaConfused:.. I like a lot ahjussi..you name them I probably like them anyway even I like Sung Dong Il although not good looking or anything :taebtsbeg:

As for ahjumma ... I also like Kim Mi Kyung, I really like her in Go Back Couple:cool:

Hahahaha...poor everyone... let's hope some who answer later will be a left-handed person.. since it's hard, I'll let ambidextrous person like @MayanEcho to be considered as left-hander. We also got @bairama :pandacool:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@im0202 @LaLa 11th - 13th clues are new. Please help, guys! Thank you in advance!

@mademoiselle I’m adding on to my previous post for an easier read!

1st (25/12): Yes!

2nd (26/12): Yes. My body has an alarm clock🙃

3rd (26/12): No. I drink coffee everyday😂

4th (26/12): No

5th clue (27/12): No. I think I had a nightmare cos I watched The Witcher 2 recently lol.

6th clue (27/12): No. I’d say ‘Beach’ lol I love the waves!

7th clue (27/12): Yes 😅

8th clue (28/12): Nope lol

9th clue (28/12): Yes.

10th clue (28/12): Yes!! 2 mobile phones, 2 laptops, 1 ipad.

11th clue: I’m a right-hander, sorry!!

12th clue: I don’t celebrate anything on any 29th 😅

13th clue: favourite ahjussis (trying to name those mid-40 and above ones lol) - Cha Seung Won, Jung Woo-sung, Song Seung-heon, Han Suk-kyu

Edited by im0202
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 5

@SnowBlob Ji Jin Hee and Yutaka are in their 50s. Can be haraboji already lehhh... how can they not be ahjussi? This question will benefit @Chocolate more :lmao2:

Hahaha @im0202 wouldn't Ji Sung also an Ahjussi because Song Seung Heon is Ahjussi (he's a year older than Ji Sung)?

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@bairama It's because I heard the male was in a coma for much of the drama so I said no to Jirisan. Plus @SilverMoonTea and almost everyone dropped it so it was a sign I shouldn't watch it. LOL! 

HAHAHAHA @Tofu so funny. BTW, did he ever wake up? Does anyone know? xD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7

@SnowBlob Ji Jin Hee and Yutaka are in their 50s. Can be haraboji already lehhh... how can they not be ahjussi?

Because the difference between them and me is less than 15 years! :cry: now I feel old ... :lmao2: gahh..maybe I can be considered ahjumma for you :shocked2:

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Oh yesss hahaha how could I forget Ji-Sung!!! He’s still my dp LOL

How can Ji Sung be an ahjussi :jinbtscry: He's so oppa-like :lol:

• Haha 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Okay, new days. New clues. 

First of all @mademoiselleDid we watch three dramas together? :thinking: I think we did. Lost, Happiness, OBS, Taxi Driver? I have to make room. 

Clue #11: Our left-handed savior @MayanEcho

Clue #12: ~ TBA

Clue #13: :scaredpanda2:15y older than me? Ahjumma? Lee Bo Young is just 8years older. And nobody here as a favorite ahjumma anyway. Or waiit....WAIT @abs-oluteM Remember Kim Mi-Kyung aka hacker Ahjumma from Healer? She is 58 and we loved the character. 

Do Ji-Won could also count, she is my ahjumma crush, but I think you never was very fond of her. But hacker Ahjumma should totally count!

================================================================================

So for me:

Clue 11: I am right-handed. My left hand is kinda useless.

Clue 12: I have no special day on 29th.

Clue 13: Well, I doubt we share any ahjummas at all.....or even noonas. :laugh:

I was somehow hoping there was a calender somewhere with birthdays written on it. 

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

How can Ji Sung be an ahjussi :jinbtscry: He's so oppa-like 

Your fault :jinbtscry:

You had to limit the age difference to 15 years! :pandacop:

@Dhakra We've watched Happiness and Taxi Driver (completed). OBS is still on-going so can't be included. You would have to watch 18 Again by 31 Dec to use me for this question :lmao2:. For Lost, it was @bairama, @SilverMoonTea and @abs-oluteM who watched it.

For the 13th clue: You have me and Alice for "Kim Mi Kyung".

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Hey hey just got a little time to check in. For the past days I have posted my answers for the bingo clue on discord. Today my work was done earlier than I expected, so I got some time to visit. I'll copy my previous answers for those who still need it for their revision and for the new clue today. 

1. On 25th I did eat one meal together with my mom
2. This morning on 26th, I woke up before 8 (I think around 7.30, more or less)
3. I don't drink coffee
4. 2021 dramas that I have completed.. hmmm it's quite many.. tag me more for those who need to cross my name for this clue. Tell me what you completed and from that list I will tell you which one that I have completely watched. 

5. I don't think I dreamed anything on 26th.  I immediately slept the moment I touched my head and the first thing I remembered I did after closing my eyes were turning off my alarm in the morning.. Monday again

6. Beach or mountain are a quite hard question for me.. I like beach because of the vast view and the sound of the waves and sea water sometimes calm me down, but at the same time mountain also bring this kind of peace and calm.. however.. at this kind of point, I think I'll choose mountain over beach. Need greens to sooth my eyes after staring at pc and monitor for a long time every day grinning

7. I guess so? Never pointedly asked what others think about me for the past years.. but I think when I was at school and uni, where you needed to say something nice, mostly they say I'm kind

8. Posted something on 28th of any month and year? 28th October count yes? 

9. The post doesn't have to be related with answer number 8 right? The only thing I can remember I received reactions quite a lot during my introduction post on haven when I just recently joined..

You can check others too over there

10. Unfortunately I am not that rich to use all of the 5.. 

11. Sorry I'm right handed. But I can eat with my left hand if it's needed (when I have to work something with my right hand at the same time. I also shared before I can use chopsticks with my left hand, although not for a long time)

12. Nope. So far have nothing special on 29th

13. Favourite ahjussi / ahjumma? Hmm maybe for the actors and actresses that I'd look forward for their upcoming works. Is it okay? And since @SnowBlobsaid the category is at least 15 years older.. hmm quite hard.. tag me about your list and maybe I'll let you know if your fav are in my list as well

Some of the ahjussi : Cha Seung Won ( I actually watch him more on variety than drama lol), Lee Sun Kyun (gosh his voice), Ji Sung, So Ji Sub, etc

Some of the ahjumma: Kim Mi Kyung, Kim Hae Sook, Ha Ji Won, Jang Na Ra (gosh these two already in their 40s??), etc

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

We've watched Happiness and Taxi Driver (completed). OBS is still on-going so can't be included. You would have to watch 18 Again by 31 Dec to use me for this question

:scaredpanda2: This is madness. 

I went through all the threads and always one is missing. Pretty much no one watched Lost except me, @bairama, @SilverMoonTeaand @abs-oluteM. But SilverMoonTea didn't watch Happiness with us? @ktcjdrama, @Chocolate and  @JenLalso have two dramas with me in common, but nobody watched Lost :pandasad:

So i have four options now, find someone else who has an ahjumma with me in common, force myself through 16 episodes of 18 again, beg @SnowBlobthat an ongoing drama which is halfway through also counts or just give up on the point. 

• Haha 9
  • Clapping Hands 1
27 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

:scaredpanda2: This is madness. 

I went through all the threads and always one is missing. Pretty much no one watched Lost except me, @bairama, @SilverMoonTeaand @abs-oluteM. But SilverMoonTea didn't watch Happiness with us? @ktcjdrama, @Chocolate and  @JenLalso have two dramas with me in common, but nobody watched Lost :pandasad:

Oh yes I did complete Happiness quietly, haha... I seldom post in thread, as its mostly the zombie experience :laugh: So I don't have much to discuss.

And so sorry but I don't do ahjumma 😂

All clues 11,12,13 all a no from me... 🥲 

• Haha 9

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle I think he does wake up. I remember seeing people post about that on Twitter. Haha! We also talked about haraboji too, didnt we? When Navillera was airing, right? 

@Dhakra What dramas did you watch this year? Was it just Lost, Taxi Driver, and You Raised Me Up? Did you watch The Uncanny Counter earlier in the year? A lot of people here watched that, but I don't think @SilverMoonTea was one of them. Hahaha!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
Just now, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I think he does wake up. I remember seeing people post about that on Twitter. Haha! We also talked about haraboji too, didnt we? When Navillera was airing, right?

Hahaha oh in Navillera thread. Coz you said Oppa thread so I was wondering whether we talk about it there. 😅 I can't remember and the memories are more vivid/fresh when we spoke about young Oppa. :laugh:

Dhakra also watched Happiness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
57 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Dhakra What dramas did you watch this year? Was it just Lost, Taxi Driver, and You Raised Me Up? Did you watch The Uncanny Counter earlier in the year? A lot of people here watched that, but I don't think @SilverMoonTea was one of them. Hahaha!

I haven't heard about The Uncanny Counter before. :pandathink: So no, I did not. 

35 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Only four dramas this year?! Hahaha! Out of the dramas Dhakra watched, I only watch one of them. :laugh:

Aish....I was in a bit of a slumber this year. :laugh: I also tend to just watch one drama at a time. 

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1