JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

To end 2021, let's play

B-I-N-G-O

How to play:

1. Fill in the 4x4 bingo board with JH members' names. You must post your filled-in board on this thread prior to the start of 1st clue. If you do it after, you aren't allowed to use the clues posted prior to posting your board. 
  2. Only cross one name that matches the clue given (1 clue = 1 name). 
  3. Aim to make straight lines (horizontal, vertical, diagonal) to earn more points. 

Rules:

• You need to have 16 different names. Repetition is not allowed. Can't include your own name. 
  • One name can only correspond with one clue but changes to which name matches to which clue is allowed until the end of the game
  • If you can't find a name that matches the clue given, then you'll miss that 'turn'
  • Changes to the positions of names aren't allowed 
  • One straight line = 10 points
  • One cross/ticked box which does not belong to any straight line = 1 point 
  • Max points you can earn = 100 points

Dates:

23 Dec - 25 Dec 7pm KST = Filling and posting board 

25 Dec after 7pm KST = 1 clue

26 Dec = 3 clues

27 Dec = 3 clues

28 Dec = 3 clues

29 Dec = 3 clues

30 Dec = Final 3 clues.

Any changes must be made prior to 31 Dec 11:59am KST

31 Dec = Tally 

Total clues: 16

*The 4x4 bingo board will be provided soon but you can start thinking of the 16 names you'd like to put on your board. You're free to create your own 4x4 board too if you don't want to wait :)

Start chatting and let's have fun before 2021 ends!

:duckhearts:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Welcome players! 

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle @Dhakra @ktcjdrama @JenL @bairama @Tofu @Chocolate @abs-oluteM

@Alice Wonderland @Mouse

Please check this post to get the clues :MonkaTang:

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

2nd (26/12):

This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time

3rd (26/12):

S/he is not a coffee drinker

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? :jinbtsyes:)

5th clue (27/12):

This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

6th clue (27/12):

When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 

7th clue (27/12):

Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person

8th clue (28/12):

S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year)

9th clue (28/12):

This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)

10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. 

11th clue (29/12):

Left-hander 

12th clue (29/12):

This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it :GengarCool:

13th clue (29/12):

Since it'll be too easy for favourite oppa/noona, so let's do favourite ahjussi/ahjumma (sorry I hope no one is offended by term 'ahjumma' just because I can't find any better terms). Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you. Note: it's gonna be hard to define ahjussi/ahjumma 'age', I'd say at least 15 years older than you :pandathink:

14th clue (30/12):

This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)

15th clue (30/12):

Thursday is his/her favourite weekday 

16h clue (30/12): 

Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)

*Please tell us the name of the person you choose for each clue. If you can resist, please don't check on other people's answers when they put them under spoiler hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Chocolate I feel so conflicted hahahahahah... I wanted you to play but at the same time I'm so happy that you get time to relax and enjoy yourself :love: Otherwise, if you return from your staycation prior to 31st, then just join and play for whatever clues left. But seriously, hope you enjoy your break :pandasipsip::pandasleep::pandatakeit:

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

Ok, time to tag some people who might be interested in this game: cc @stroppyse

@ktcjdrama @MayanEcho @mademoiselle @Dhakra @czakhareina @JenL @liddi @LaLa @im0202 @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM @Tofu @NiteWalker @bairama @Lynne @katakwasabi @Mouse @movingwheel @UnniSara @1217akkum4 @Alice Wonderland @AwkwarDerp @Jane@Warm Paws @TRaNz @ssteph@gilaswan @laurisse @Mizv @oppasaranghaeyo

Please feel free to tag anyone else you can think of ~ Don't forget to enjoy your holiday too :)

:GengarCool:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 8

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

A bit ugly and unevent font size lols, sorry not sorry. Also not full name. U know who they are lah ya... @SnowBlob

Yayyy... one participant!!! Thank you, Tea :love: And no... I won't mind different font sizes .. but wait until @Chocolate or @mademoiselle see this... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha 8

jhbingo-b.jpg

lezzgoooo (in spoiler the real uname)

Spoiler

Choco = Chocolate

Moi = Mademoiselle

Moon = SilverMoonTea

Nite = NiteWalker

Jane = Jane

Tranz = TRaNz

Phikyl

Lyn = Lynne

Abs = Absolute-M

Oppa = Oppasaranghaeyo

Dhakra

Swan = gilaswan

Tofu

Ktcj = ktcjdrama

Paws = Warm Paws

Mouse

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Before I make my board, I have to think like @SnowBlob. Who will she most likely choose? :pandathink:

Edit - Snow, I didn’t add you because this is your game and I didn’t think you would add yourself as one of the clue. Watch me be completely wrong. Haha!! Here’s my board:

Spoiler

F50-A6-BE1-3722-4571-BBD0-091580-EC8-BE3

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
37 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Before I make my board, I have to think like @SnowBlob. Who will she most likely choose? :pandathink:

Agreed . Hmm ahaha . Think of what shows she watch. Who’ll she meet , suddenly I need to become Sherlock Holmes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Thank you @SilverMoonTea for helping me answer ktcjdrama's question :taebtsthanks:

Yay 6 more participants! 

:lmao2: @Tofu @Chocolate @abs-oluteM There's absolutely no need to THINK like I do!!! After the first clue you all can see how whether or not you win depend on your own board and your effort :GengarCool: 

If you haven't had the chance to make your board.. Pali Pali ... 2 more hours before I drop the 1st clue. Otherwise, you can always join anytime (just don't cross off any name for the clues prior you joining in~~)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 2

On 12/23/2021 at 2:34 PM, SnowBlob said:

Welcome players! 

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle @Dhakra @ktcjdrama @JenL @bairama @Tofu @Chocolate @abs-oluteM

Please check this post to get the clues 

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

Hmm as an ex lawyerh, how do we prove this wrong or right? 😅 And isn't this might apply to all members since it's XMas lols. And so I can just make cross on my board? Or I need to check with you first on the answer ? 

Clue 1 - I will cross for :

Spoiler

JenL - proof at Havenites Dabang

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea :lmao2: I'll just trust all the players' honesty - that they for sure know that the person matches the clues either by asking or noticing (just like you)  ~ it's good that you're giving me where to look for the proof though. YAY!! Remember, you can always change your answer to ensure you'll get as many straight lines as possible. 

Everyone, please mention the answer ..at least if the person you mentioned is around they can check your answer too HAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • Haha 6