JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

So i have four options now, find someone else who has an ahjumma with me in common, force myself through 16 episodes of 18 again, beg @SnowBlobthat an ongoing drama which is halfway through also counts or just give up on the point. 

I'm confused... are you referring to different clues here?? :pandajustright: Coz you refer to the ahjumma/ahjussi clue..then you can definitely use your fav ahjumma in the drama you're watching. But I have a feeling that last part is referring to the clue of the 3 completed dramas :lol:

I guess some people would have to let go the ahjussi/ahjumma clue and the left-hander one :laugh: At this rate, I'll be surprised if someone manages to cross all the names on their board..they must be really lucky!! 

Ok..now let me think of the last three clues...BRB :pandasleep:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

14th, 15th and 16th clue (30/12): 

14th clue: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)

15th clue: Thursday is his/her favourite weekday 

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)

And that's it, folks! :BulbaConfused:

Now, good luck re-arranging your bingo board if you can be bothered to do it :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

Important changes:

In order to accomodate all participants, the changes can be made up to the 31st of December 2021, 11.59am KST. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sigh......why did nobody of you watch "You Raised Me Up" 

I.... Watched.. :laugh:

But wait these 11-13 clues got me :scaredpanda2: I already wandered, asking those freakin' random questions LOL but still not harvesting the matched one for my board :scaredpanda2: @SilverMoonTea said before this is kind of (((((((FATE)))))))) 🤣

but nice to talk or greet honestlyyyy, I just hope the other party doesn't find me that level freak even I'm already maybe a freak :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

I love Kim Mikyung as well!

@SilverMoonTea, can I take you as a fan of Jeon Doyeon pls? Our love Lost pls ❤❤🥺 lul

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

14th clue: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)

All Yes !  

But not South Korea liao. Still counted right? 

But somehow today not my fav day. I supposed to be holiday but still working :pandasadspoon:

@bairamaYes I love JDY! Hahaha but don't you think you already used up my name a lot 🤣 and Idk is she ahjumma for me? I don't want to disclose my age :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ok, one last time for help on this game please, thank youuuuu!

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)

===

My answers:

14th clue: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~) - Singapore and South Korea

15th clue: Thursday is his/her favourite weekday - Second favorite ;P to Friyay!

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!) - Me me me! Gotta see Oppa deul in suits and win awards!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 2
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

hahaha

14th clue: yes 2 or 4 times....or more?? lols

15th clue: yup i love thurs

16th clue: definitely!!! hahaha

• Like 5
  • Party! 3

Those of you that live in Singapore are automatic for clue no. 14th. :lmao2:

14th: Not for me. I've visited a lot of different countries, but none of them start with a S. 

15th: I don't mind Thursdays, but it's not my favorite day of the week. 

16th: I have bad insomnia so even if I say no, I'll most likely stay up. Haha!

My finished board

Spoiler

5-C9-C1-ABA-84-C6-48-C7-A248-076-BDDEC9-

• Haha 7
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

My answers:

14th clue: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~) - Singapore and South Korea

15th clue: Thursday is his/her favourite weekday - Second favorite ;P to Friyay!

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!) - Me me me! Gotta see Oppa deul in suits and win awards!

14 & 15 no

16 yes - countdown with KBS Drama Awards (and maybe SBS too) :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

14th - yes - SK, SG, Spain

15th - err no...(unless my most fave oppa has a drama)

16th - yes ..like @sstephI will spend it with my oppas watching the award shows 

I have to do my board up soon ahahaahah

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 12/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, mademoiselle said:

To help others, my answers would be:

1st (25/12): Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families - Not me.

2nd (26/12): This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time - I can't remember so I'd say no.

3rd (26/12): S/he is not a coffee drinker - I don't drink coffee.

4th (26/12): Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right?) - Yes, many of you have watched the same dramas as me.

5th clue (27/12): This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). - I didn't dream. I'm envy those of you still dream every day!

6th clue (27/12): When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! - I like the view of the ocean blue so beach over mountain.

7th clue (27/12): Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person - No.

8th clue (28/12): S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year) - I think I post everyday LOL

9th clue (28/12): This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above) - Yes & many of us here do.

10th clue (28/12): Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. - Yes.

11th clue (29/12): Left-hander - No.

12th clue (29/12): This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it - Not me.

13th clue (29/12): Since it'll be too easy for favourite oppa/noona, so let's do favourite ahjussi/ahjumma (sorry I hope no one is offended by term 'ahjumma' just because I can't find any better terms). Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you. Note: it's gonna be hard to define ahjussi/ahjumma 'age', I'd say at least 15 years older than you - @Alice Wonderland Kim Mi Kyung I like too. She indeed is my favourite Ahjumma level actress. Ji Jin Hee and Yutaka Takenouchi should fit into Ahjussi level too.

14th clue: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~) - Yes I have.

15th clue: Thursday is his/her favourite weekday - Not mine.

16h clue: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!) - Yes, need to watch Oppa deul at Drama Awards.

To help more people for the 13th clue, for Western ahjussi and ahjumma and this should be able to cover Havenites of all ages xD... hahaha. For actress I like Kate Winslet and more actors, I like Superman x 3 (Christopher Reeve - old enough? xP, Brandon Routh and Henry Cavill), Christian Bale, David Duchovny (who doesn't like Fox Mulder at that time?), Ioan Grufford and many more... lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

To help more people for the 13th clue, for Western ahjussi and ahjumma and this should be able to cover Havenites of all ages xD... hahaha. 

Good thinking madem!! I didn't even think of this one :lmao2: Oh wow..then could include ahjussi from Chinese dramas like Andy Lay and Tony Leung and Aaron Kwok :laugh:

You sure @SilverMoonTea ? If yes, I'll tally the point for you :pandacool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Bahahaha yes, it includes ahjussi/ahjumma of all countries (since you didn't specify). I'm still thinking who else for actresses I like for Western. LOL. It must not be a lot since I go blur...

I don't think I have a lot of older Western actresses whom I like... :jkbtsthink: I like most of the young ones like Gal Gadot :lmao2: Wah..such a loyal friend..even asking me not to tally the point although @SilverMoonTea herself already gave up :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

14) Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka

15) Nothing can beat Friday for me I think

16) I think I stay awake past 12am of nearly everyday 😂 So yes, I will be up for the 2021-2022 change for sure!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

This week has been really busy. 

To be helpful, these are my answers to the clues 😂

Spoiler

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

Yes

2nd (26/12):

This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time

Yes

3rd (26/12):

S/he is not a coffee drinker

Yes, I don't drink coffee

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? )

I watched and completed:

Spoiler

Beyond Evil

Chimera

DP

Devil Judge

Happiness

Hellbound

Jirisan

Law School

Lovers of the Red Sky

Mine

Mouse

My Name

One Ordinary Day

Sisyphus: The Myth

Squid Game

Taxi Driver

Times

The Veil

Vincenzo

5th clue (27/12):

This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

Yes

6th clue (27/12):

When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 

Not me - I need a cable car to go up any mountain lol.

7th clue (27/12):

Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person

I'm sure someone has said that to me...

8th clue (28/12):

S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year)

Nope.

9th clue (28/12):

This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)

I hope so... for at least 1 post!

10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. 

Yes

11th clue (29/12):

Left-hander 

No

12th clue (29/12):

This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it 

No

13th clue (29/12):

Since it'll be too easy for favourite oppa/noona, so let's do favourite ahjussi/ahjumma (sorry I hope no one is offended by term 'ahjumma' just because I can't find any better terms). Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you. Note: it's gonna be hard to define ahjussi/ahjumma 'age', I'd say at least 15 years older than you 

According to @mademoiselle I seem to only like ahjussis... like as in watch their work, fangirl only 1

Spoiler

Hyun Bin

Gong Yoo

Lee Jung Jae

Shin Ha Kyun

Ji Sung

Cho Seung Woo

Cha Seung Won

14th clue (30/12):

This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)

Yes. I live in Singapore hahahahaha.

15th clue (30/12):

Thursday is his/her favourite weekday 

Yes! My 2022 resolution is to try a 4-day week so Thursday will be like a new Friday!

16h clue (30/12): 

Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)

Yes I will try!

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1