JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

I'VE DONE IT! Gosh, one hour later and I solved the riddle. I felt like Tom Cruise in Minority Report. 

Spoiler

Top 30 Minority Report Interface GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I investigated and switched around so many clues and names, did research on profiles and overall, I think I know a lot more about some of you now. It really was a bad idea to put names on the list based on friendship instead of activity :laugh: But I managed to do it. 

All I need now is for @TRaNzto say, he stays awake until midnight. DUDE! BRO! Don't lemme hanging. Just tell me you celebrate New Years Eve. @Phikyl@JaneIf you stay awake, I could use your name too and do one last switch. 

So special shoutout toooooo.....

11 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Now, good luck re-arranging your bingo board if you can be bothered to do it :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

:pandacool:Oh I re-arranged the meatballs out of my bingo board. 

10 hours ago, bairama said:

I.... Watched.. 

WHAAAAAAAT?:pandablush: Bairama you.........sweet little devil! I owe you a hug! That means we both completed three dramas, I can free up @abs-oluteM and don't need to watch 18 Again for @mademoiselle:pandajustright:

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

15th clue: yup i love thurs

May I ask why? What great about Thursday? :pandathink: But hey, I take it. 

On 12/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, Dhakra said:

Or waiit....WAIT @abs-oluteM Remember Kim Mi-Kyung aka hacker Ahjumma from Healer? She is 58 and we loved the character.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:42 PM, LaLa said:

Some of the ahjumma: Kim Mi Kyung, Kim Hae Sook, Ha Ji Won, Jang Na Ra (gosh these two already in their 40s??), etc

Whaaaaat? You too? Omg, this is perfect! I owe you a hug aswell. Absolutely perfect. 

Soooo....let me update my board and I show you the final result with all the names and clues. 

=========================================================================

Oh yeah, for me:

Clue 14: Yes I visited european countries with S. Sweden, Switzerland & Spain.

Clue 15: No, Friday is the OG day.

Clue 16: Of course, there is not a single day when I go to bed before 1 or 2am. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Bingo!

Spoiler

Yq8YIZ0.png

My working

Spoiler

ZMwUrP3.jpg

DQGyh3s.jpg

@Lynne was hard but surprisingly I found 3 drama (2C + 1K) we watched!

@liddi I'm going to assume she likes mountains since she loved Jirisan hahaha.

Edit:

On Jirisan, although Ju Ji Hoon was in a coma from episode 3 onwards, it was ok because

• half of the drama was on the the period before someone tried to kill him so he was well and about and investigating the murders happening on Jirisan;
  • the other half was in the current time period when he was in a coma but his spirit was stuck on the mountain - so we see him as a ghost/spirit trying to help Jun Ji Hyun solve the murders.

Once they caught the murderer, his soul went back to his comatose body so he woke up. Happy ending.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Wait... I peeked into other people’s board and I might have 3 bingo lines after all. Let me do some reshuffling first. 

Also I think I haven’t shared the last set of clues

14: Yes. Singapore. 

15: Right now, not particular favoriting Thursday. I used to love it for a period of time, used to hate it too. 
16: Pretty sure I will be up past midnight. The surrounding will be too noisy to sleep anyway. Firecrackers and fireworks everywhere. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

So every Clue broken down

• Clue 1: Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families
    @JenL I hope it was tasty. 
  • Clue 2: This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time
    @Alice WonderlandPersonal nightmare. 

• Clue 3: S/he is not a coffee drinker
    @Chocolate I feel you. Coffee is the worst. 
  • Clue 4: Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching 
    @bairama:pandablush:Glad 'You Raised Me Up' finally had a purpose
  • Clue 5: This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday 
    @ktcjdrama Sometimes I wish I could be like this. I remember all of my crazy dreams
  • Clue 6: When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 
    @Tofu Absolutely can't relate to that. 
  • Clue 7: Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person in person
    @SilverMoonTeaalso known as the human Saint.
  • Clue 8: S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year)
    @Jane 28th August :laugh:
  • Clue 9: This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)
    @Phikyl It has been some time, but Phi had a post in November 16th in 2020 on Havenites Dabang that had exactly 7 likes. I studied hard to find this one.
  • Clue 10: Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. 
    @mademoiselleOur new ahjumma hacker. Sorry noona. :pandasipsip:
  • Clue 11: Left-hander 
    @MayanEcho All hands on deck!
  • Clue 12: This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it
    @abs-oluteMOur only option. 
  • Clue 13: Since it'll be too easy for favourite oppa/noona, so let's do favourite ahjussi/ahjumma.Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you
    @LaLa So surprising. But I take it. Thanks hacker ahjumma.
  • Clue 14: This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)
    @stroppyseI would be really, really surprised if our living korean translator was never in SK. So I am pretty sure she was in Korea. 
  • Clue 15: Thursday is his/her favourite weekday
    @NiteWalkerWhat is so special about your thursday? :laugh:
  • Clue 16: Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)
    @TRaNzBRO! Come one, only you left. Please tell me you stay awake until then. Alternative @Jane or @Phikylcould be used in this spot too. Sigh,  I think this clue might be my cryptonite. 

So overall. It looks like this

Spoiler

kn78qs0

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

@Chocolate welcome back from your staycation?? :brb: and look at that spreadsheet :shocked2::shocked: what is it with you and spreadsheet hahahahahahahah

@Dhakra hahahhahahahha... can't you find any post from Tranz on the 28th? 

One thing I learnt, I should follow what chocolate or madem do ... chocolate for the spreadsheet... madem for her Hermione-like attitude :lmao2: a guarantee win!!

Good morning everyone~~ It's the 31st of December 2021!! Last day of the yearrrr :Party02::jinbtscry:

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Thank you very much everyone for your kind help!

@SnowBlob My answers for the bingo card:

Spoiler

1st (25/12): Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families @JenL

2nd (26/12): This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time @Chocolate

3rd (26/12): S/he is not a coffee drinker @Dhakra

4th (26/12): Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching @40somethingahjumma [Racket Boys, Sell Your Haunted House, Dali & Gamjatang and many more]

5th clue (27/12): This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). @ssteph

6th clue (27/12): When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! @LaLa

7th clue (27/12): Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person @im0202

8th clue (28/12): S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year) @ktcjdrama

9th clue (28/12): This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above) @Mouse

10th clue (28/12): Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. @NiteWalker

11th clue (29/12): Left-hander @bairama

12th clue (29/12): This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it @Tofu

13th clue (29/12): Favourite ahjussi/ahjumma. Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you. Note: it's gonna be hard to define ahjussi/ahjumma 'age', I'd say at least 15 years older than you @Alice Wonderland

14th clue (30/12): This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~) @stroppyse

15th clue (30/12): Thursday is his/her favourite weekday @SilverMoonTea

16h clue (30/12): Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!) @abs-oluteM

image.png

Hahahahaha @Chocolate use Excel, I use Word. :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

I was able to get in touch with @Phikyl, she will indeed celebrate new years Eve.

So I will switch her with @TRaNzand I am gucci. 

Sooo.....for the last time.....

Clue #9: @TRaNz managed to get 7 likes on a post on September 22th

Spoiler

Clue #16: @Phikylwill stay up and celebrate New Years eve. 

Spoiler

Unbenannt

So here we go: All finished. Full Out Bingo. 

Spoiler

kn78qs0

• Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

Well done to those who have submitted their bingo board :Party02:

For those who haven't.. I'll be counting the score in an hour time ... or if there are still so many who haven't submitted, I can be a bit more lenient and leave the counting until tomorrow night or something. Let's see ~~~ Hope no one objects to this :laugh:

• Haha 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Apologies friends, especially @SnowBlob - I never caught up and so I give up on my board! I came back from the unexpected family trip and was just too tired to do the catch up...too many clues and too many people I would have to interrogate :psweatduck: It wasn't even an interstate trip @SnowBlob, but I had to babysit my nephew quite a bit so didn't have time to hang out here.

But I hope you all filled your boards! Your answers about me were probably correct...:popcorn:

On 12/29/2021 at 4:50 PM, Tofu said:

13th Clue: I just know that @mademoiselle and @JenL match with me based on our talks about them before in Oppa Tracker. Haha! 

Hahaha really? We have same ahjussis as well? Well I wouldn't be surprised. Your tastes usually match mine and we have good taste :cool:

On 12/29/2021 at 7:28 PM, mademoiselle said:

:thinking: Did we talk about ahjussi? Tagging @JenL which Ahjussi you like?

Hahaha Gong Yoo? Hyun Bin? :wow: Are we in the same boat?

On 12/30/2021 at 12:52 AM, Dhakra said:

@ktcjdrama, @Chocolate and  @JenLalso have two dramas with me in common, but nobody watched Lost :pandasad:

Hahaha, that is correct. I didn't watch Lost. But I think we did watch (or are still watching) 3 dramas together? :popcorn:

-Happiness

-Taxi Driver

-Our Beloved Summer

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 12/30/2021 at 11:34 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

@Soju @Mouse @UnniSara @JenL @movingwheel @Lynne @bluepebblessorry to bother u again, quick interview here 😄: are you left handed? Is the 29th of any month your special day or ever being special for u? Who is your fave ahjussi/ahjumma? Pleaseeee tell me if you read this  :BulbaOWO:

Hahahaha no to all those, unfortunately :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

So every Clue broken down

• Clue 1: Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families
    @JenL I hope it was tasty. 

Hahaha you are a real detective! Your board looks amazng even with the one missing square. Whatever happened to Tranz anyway? I haven't hard him talk about fast food for ages!  And my family xmas meal was delicious, thanks for asking :laugh:

26 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL no worries Jen, this game isn't meant to stress you out during holiday anyway so if it's too much it's ok to just give it up :heart:

Hahaha giving up in life is my specialty :1000: :heiboi:

But it was fun to read all your detective work! Thanks for creating this game anyway. I'll play next time!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4