Havenites Dabang

7 hours ago, LaLa said:

Let's just enjoy the 48 hours we have of the weekend for now... 

Weekend.. Finally weekend!

Haha, Friday was a Public holiday where I live...so it's been a long weekend :1000: So happy since too many things to watch :PsyWhat:

Did you end up watching last episode of Do You Like Brahms @Jane?? I hope we didn't leave you behind!!

6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yea this year for the first times, our company had us plan our annual leave out as due to the fact that with Covid19 alot of us WFH and so we arent able to clear our leave lols

Wow, so you had to submit all your leave for this year?

I was in Japan for a month last year, so I think that helped with 2019 leave...but as for this year, it's been so weird. I definitely haven't used any leave yet :psweatduck: We got 1-2 free days off from our CEO because it's hard working from home and she's good at looking after everyone.

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 hours ago, LaLa said:

Congratulations for reaching 100 pages. I saw in the event sections we're celebrating JH's 100 day? This Saturday?  

Hahahaha very sharp eyes. The 100th Day is in November. We are recruiting for the event. We hope everyone - Staff, The OG and Members can all participate in the event later.

Check back in the afternoon later, details will be added later by @Jane. We need volunteers. Hehehe.

Happy weekend to all.

• Like 5
  • Party! 3
21 minutes ago, Jane said:

@JenL I finally finished it last night! SO SOFT AND FLUFFY AT THE END! I can finally check the thread later!

I was in Japan last year too. That was September which means I haven’t travelled for over a year now. :PiplupCry:

IKR?!?! I was soooooo happy about the ending. Haha, I wrote such a looooong piece about episode 16 XD

Me too! I was in Japan for Halloween and now it's almost Halloween again. It hurts thinking about lack of travels! :letalQQ:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

19 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Morning! Wanted to ask if anyone has problems embedding IG or Facebook videos here? Since yesterday, I have been getting this error message:

"The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.facebook/instagram.com."

Me. I tried to do it just now and it says the same thing. I hope it will go away by itself soon, if not, have to report bug at Bug Reports page.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, JenL said:

Wow, so you had to submit all your leave for this year?

I was in Japan for a month last year, so I think that helped with 2019 leave...but as for this year, it's been so weird. I definitely haven't used any leave yet :psweatduck: We got 1-2 free days off from our CEO because it's hard working from home and she's good at looking after everyone.

oh....we didnt have to submit in advance however we have to update our boss when we are planning to go on leave manually...

well boss didnt actually gave a day or 2 free annual leave....however some of us got extra bonuses

:cool:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Some of you eagle-eyed folks might have spotted a new event coming! @mademoiselle and I are organising an upcoming forum game and we need people to join us! 

Check out the thread and sign up there!

Tagging some of the regulars - because I am sure some of you remember the pain we went through to guess the staff! Now it's time to turn the tables on them! *evil laugh

@abnoch @Alice Wonderland @Ameera @Cambionn @cherrhys88 @Chocolate @gilaswan @im0202 @JeannieBean @jeijei @JenL @Jesscisu @joccu__ @ktcjdrama @LaLa @MayanEcho @mirmz @Nohamahmoud2002 @OsmanthusTea @Tammy_fullofdrama @Teeners @TiNaDo @TRaNz @-StrongTower-

Edited by Jane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 3

@abs-oluteM finally started to watch the first 2 eps of 'Search' ...my god its somewhat scary. LOL

Thriller/crime/action or something....like Predator? ahahaha youd like the first ep like 18min and 40seconds in.....:smug:

But yeah the drama is serious......digging it so far, just dont watch it with the volume loud....prob end up not sleeping that nite. LOL

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

19 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@abs-oluteM finally started to watch the first 2 eps of 'Search' ...my god its somewhat scary. LOL

I'm interested in Search, but I'm also a chicken! How scary is scary?? :poliWeird: :Rip:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL

Not scary at all

P.S. I'm a chicken but this is seriously not scary.

Ok...I'm going to try it after I start 'Start Up'. I trust the opinion from a fellow chicken! :laugh:

But if it's scary, I'll gonna come crying to youuu ~ :lettalKWA::letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Hahahahahaha okay. My shoulder is here for you to cry on.

@TRaNz @JenL

Will you two be interested in signing up for the recruitment for upcoming event?

oooh What does it involve?

• Like 6