Havenites Dabang

On 2/20/2021 at 7:57 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa after you watch Hello Me, let me know how you feel. Maybe I should open a thread 

The first 2 episodes were funny. I couldn't believe I watch those squid dancing scenes in the imagination of Ha Ni :psweatduck:

The drama is quite light, and I guess the plot isn't really hard to guess. Young Ha Ni will help the older one to become better and gain back her confidence self after that accident. Older Ha Ni will teach more life lesson to the younger one. 

I really hope we will see a growth in KYK's character (Yu Hyeon) soon. His whiny and slapstick comedy is fun but if he keeps acting that way, it starts to annoy me a little bit. I guess his father did have some sickness (?), because the camera focus a bit on him when his son ask if he's going to die soon while they're arguing over bills.

Over the preview for ep 3, we see childhood stories between Ha Ni and Yu Hyeon. She's older than him I guess? And he had crush on her? :thinking:

Ooh and I see the announcement for Member Shop... From the banner I saw 2 bagdes that stood out to my eyes.. IkSong and BinJin. I didn't remember it's submitted as part of badge event.. @Chocolatedid you perhaps submit a BinJin badge? Or maybe it's something that soon will be on sale on the shop? 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

15 minutes ago, LaLa said:

really hope we will see a growth in KYK's character (Yu Hyeon) soon. His whiny and slapstick comedy is fun but if he keeps acting that way, it starts to annoy me a little bit.

IKR ....I want oppa to be dashing and all but here I wanna clobber him sometimes. Cannot believe he keeps making her pay for stuff.

15 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ooh and I see the announcement for Member Shop... From the banner I saw 2 bagdes that stood out to my eyes.. IkSong and BinJin. I didn't remember it's submitted as part of badge event.. @Chocolatedid you perhaps submit a BinJin badge? Or maybe it's something that soon will be on sale on the shop? 

Yes shop will open soon. We added new badges and also put up some that were submitted for the competition  & past events as well . We tried to see what our community likes at the moment. We may add badges as we go along especially if there's a hot trending drama or celebrity.  One of Vincenzo cursing for instance @Tofu  or in the shower ...ahahaahah. The pricing of the badges will be affordable :pandacool:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

25 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ooooh I didn't notice it! Rats, now I have something to buy...

@abs-oluteM I just asked a friend. She would pay additional S$100 a month to have a prime parking lot nearest to the lobby in her apartment block 😂 Not sure if this pricing is sustainable for the app.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Cannot believe he keeps making her pay for stuff.

Yeah. I wonder what makes him so carefree with money without trying to work for it. He got so many licenses, but during the 1 week deadline, he chose to work in the sauna. And when he's penniless, he keeps buying stuff as if he's loaded. :heiboi:

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes shop will open soon. We added new badges and also put up some that were submitted for the competition  & past events as well .

Aah I see.. I guess the IkSong and BinJin is part of the new badges. Since it's not the 15th day since Lunar New Year, can we receive haven points as the replacement for angpaos? :MewGiggle: 

I'm borrowing @SilverMoonTea 's word when we exchanging Lunar New Year's greetings :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

19 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Ooooh I didn't notice it! Rats, now I have something to buy...

Yes , you have to.... :pandaevil:

19 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM I just asked a friend. She would pay additional S$100 a month to have a prime parking lot nearest to the lobby in her apartment block 😂 Not sure if this pricing is sustainable for the app.

Woah...that's a lot of money . But then again it may really be worth the convenience. 

14 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Aah I see.. I guess the IkSong and BinJin is part of the new badges. Since it's not the 15th day since Lunar New Year, can we receive haven points as the replacement for angpaos? :MewGiggle: 

kkkkk let me cc @stroppyse. We can definitely look into this idea of giving Haven points for events etc in the future. 

....don't worry it is easy to make money. We know our community size is small , so we don't make it hard to buy badges. But I can tell you who has a jackpot thread  :@SilverMoonTea...just check out her Little Forest Ship thread !!!  

Daily Log in (+2 points)

Starting a thread (+10 points)

Reply to a thread (+2 points)

Thread Starter for each post made by anyone (+1 point)

Joining a club (+10 points)

Posting a status (+1 point)

Reply to a status (+1 point)

Just note that the reputation points you have now come from the reactions others give you. It is separate from Haven points currency ( which you can "spend" or "save" ) that comes from doing those things I listed above.

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Hey ya, what did I miss?

Seems like some heated drama discussions going on here?

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Me too. This was the only reason I sold my car a few years back. Parking in a city is a nightmare.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

This morning I was browsing on online shopping for a kitchen stuff I need. I love noodle so I will try to make on my own. There's this manual noodle maker like Captain Ri has In CLOY, and guess what is the brand on it? It's abs! Lols. 

It reminds me of you @abs-oluteM :laugh:

i think it had become a standard that we see abs we see @abs-oluteM

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

@ktcjdramaSomeday or One Day is this a tears inducing drama ? If so, I think will watch when I need to cry a bucket one day haha..  

@abs-oluteMHello Me is good? Thinking to try this. But with current drama load, maybe not a good idea lols

@Thong ThinYes bunch of us watched Vincenzo, its amazzing, @TRaNzyou should too. Its Italian mafiosso! 

@mademoiselleEat healthy food, oats, fruits (feeling guilty slacking off diet)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Someday or One Day is this a tears inducing drama ? If so, I think will watch when I need to cry a bucket one day haha..  

No no, it’s not tear inducing. Don’t worry about ruining your angry bird eyebrow... oh wait, I guess the tears won’t travel up there 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love