Havenites Dabang

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@abs-oluteM, just realized that another of your oppas, Choi Jin Hyuk, doesn't have his own shrine yet. I came across this vid of him singing on a Korean singing show, and he does a nice job with it. The song is called Peppermint Candy.

And want to bribe her with jinhyuk ‘s oppa voice to join me ,  @Chocolate, @mademoiselle At Mr Queen thread 😂

• Haha 5

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

what regarding the fonts?

not nice?

Just an aesthetic thing. Will elaborate later. Am sure Mouse and Soju have more important things to do now.

20 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

And want to bribe her with jinhyuk ‘s oppa voice to join me ,  @Chocolate, @mademoiselle At Mr Queen thread 😂

@SilverMoonTea Are you still looking for drama to watch? This is fantastic! Sooooo funny. And got romance. Potentially male-male LOL. Does this entice you? You like variety right? :lol:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 7
12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@abs-oluteM, just realized that another of your oppas, Choi Jin Hyuk, doesn't have his own shrine yet. I came across this vid of him singing on a Korean singing show, and he does a nice job with it. The song is called Peppermint Candy.

I am sorry to oppa for not opening his shrine...I don't have time. @ktcjdrama you wanna open? 

ahahahahah @bluepebbles - I do plan to check out Mr Queen as I found it really funny. Let me get through this crazy week. I have two dramas ending in the next 7 days. 

Just now, Chocolate said:

@SilverMoonTea Are you still looking for drama to watch? This is fantastic! Sooooo funny. And got romance. Potentially male-male LOL. Does this entice you? :lol:

I recall @Darkarcana is the one that likes these alternative romances & bromances...but not sure if she'll watch historical though :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@SilverMoonTea Are you still looking for drama to watch? This is fantastic! Sooooo funny. And got romance. Potentially male-male LOL. Does this entice you? :lol:

I'm booked with Kairos now haha... Actually I have catching up... only left with ep 13 subbed. 

If I cheat I die, also recommended by @SnowBlob, but idk yet too haha... 

This Mr. Queen ikr i think potentially BL 🤣, I'm not into that, but it looked funny... Maybe will check once have more episodes... 

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

i have alot of C-Artist that i can create a shrine for hahaha....just no times to really do them all yet

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
29 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:
45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I am sorry to oppa for not opening his shrine...I don't have time. @ktcjdrama you wanna open? 

Oh gosh, my poor oppa, no shrine for him yet... I will try, but I am really not good in scouring for content. And it will have to wait until next week though because I still have other stuff I must finish by this week. Mr.Queen and True Beauty and Hush also are put on hold first before I have the time to check them out. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh gosh, my poor oppa, no shrine for him yet... I will try, but I am really not good in scouring for content. And it will have to wait until next week though because I still have other stuff I must finish by this week. Mr.Queen and True Beauty and Hush also are put on hold first before I have the time to check them out. 

Don't worry , take your time. I will help you to post also when I see stuff online

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Inviting y'all to join us and meet Joseon's first woman not wearing a bra

Hahaha this one is on my list but I wanna wait till there are more eps first. This hol period actually quite hectic for me at work so I’m just feeling too tired to watch dramas. Like, I tried Awaken and Uncanny Encounter but somehow find it a bit difficult to finish an episode without wanting to just go and sleep lol. 

But I have the last week of Dec off so I’m planning to catch up with everything then!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 1